Sorry to hear about the giardia. I never trusted those steri pens.
We are scheduled to close on Oct. 10, when I will be out of state. After that my wife will probably go up there a few times to clean and move boxes of kitchen and bathroom stuff until I return on the 20th and we will be 100% moved by the end of Oct. Can't wait.
The seller just had $10k of structural repairs done to the roof and ceilings and it looks great now. While it was opened up they allowed me to go up there 2 nights after work and install foam insulation around the perimeter of the roof, but otherwise we can't move anything in or do other projects until we close.
Skipped outta work early Tuesday and did the Third Flatiron with my friend and another guy who had never climbed before, then went into BoCan and jumped on an unknown sport route that turned out to be a two move .10d wonder.
(This post was edited by edge on Sep 26, 2014, 9:49 PM)