Apr 26, 2006, 9:11 PM
Post #51 of 51
Registered: Apr 30, 2003
Another way I bailed with a partner once (the Prow) was like this:
1. My partner rapped down on rope #1, swung over to the anchor and fixed it.
2. I lowered the pig on rope #2, with the pig's daisy clipped to rope #1.
3. The pig went right down to partner just fine (not too traversing).
4. Partner docks pig and fixes both ends of ropes.
5. I rapped down both ropes as usual and we pulled them.
Maybe this has allready been hashed out as an option, sorry if I am repeating.