Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


Kartessa


Dec 6, 2011, 6:47 AM
Post #33051 of 45337 (4066 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [Kartessa] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I'm wondering if I should explain any of this
Before I Getz da banz fer luvin all teh drugs


sungam


Dec 6, 2011, 7:23 AM
Post #33052 of 45337 (4054 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
other than the bacon and dinner-to-breakfast-connection thing, you never did tell us how the date went.

Date #2? Climber? Infinite supply of that stuff you like that's not called bacon?

We've been out a few times, he's tried climbing in the gym and is keen to learn more.

We'll see how it plays out

and what does he bring to the table? what are you trying that he likes to do?

Knot sure I really want to know teh answer to that. Clearly ewe didn't knot think this threw before ewe posted.

On that note... there's one thing that's weird about this whole situation... really weird...

Like what? That he does approaches for fun?

200 waterfalls is fun, romantic, hard to climb.
Wait.. Isn't it winter?>

ZOMG he climbz the cold stuffs!

Not quite cold out just yet. We got our first snow last night and it already melted.
These guys live 10 mins from my parent's place, where I will be in 4 daze
http://glencoemountaineer.blogspot.com/


sungam


Dec 6, 2011, 7:23 AM
Post #33053 of 45337 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [notapplicable] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
sungam wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
ugh... Im really not in the mood to deal with tomorrow.

A lot of BS, work, bad news and more BS.
for 50 bucks I can pretend to be you for the day, and you can stay at home and relax.

Would have been a good investment...

I currently have a lot off toxins in my system.

You cannot just go around licking random toads. Only one or two will make you hallucinate in a good way, the rest are just poisonous.
WAsn't there a thread about that somewhere?


sungam


Dec 6, 2011, 7:24 AM
Post #33054 of 45337 (4051 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [Kartessa] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
I'm wondering if I should explain any of this
I think it's pretty self explanitory.

Sober K -> bored K -> MDMA K -> Dontmixwithspecial K -> partying K ->Wakeuponalow K -> PC++ing K


Kartessa


Dec 6, 2011, 7:56 AM
Post #33055 of 45337 (4040 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [sungam] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I'm wondering if I should explain any of this
I think it's pretty self explanitory.

Sober K -> bored K -> MDMA K -> Dontmixwithspecial K -> partying K ->Wakeuponalow K -> PC++ing K

Sure... Let's go with that


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 8:36 AM
Post #33056 of 45337 (4032 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Nearly euthanized myself last weekend. *Serious Face*

Thankfully hubris did not make me bleed my own blood and certain partners of mine did not get "I told you so" rights. Suck it bitches!

wait, what?

or

do I even want to ask?

Lets just say...it would appear there are certain types of onsight climbing one should probably avoid immediately following 5 months of no climbing.

Story?

It's embarrassing enough that I'm not sure I want it on the intrawebs, and with all I've said and posted in here, that is saying something.

dude, everyone's shit his pants while back-clipping the anchors on a 5.4 after untying to feed the rope through the chains that are actually quick-clips after having told his partner that she could take him off belay because he is going to rap and retrobolt that other dude's trad line after having tied in to only one loop in the harness with second loop being the gear loop....right?






















Right?

[nervously looks around the quiet room]
Actshually petty close.
I knot tied in through the crotch loop of the harness after leading 5.6 trad route first pitch. When I clipped the anchors at the first belay, which were knot there when I first climbed the route 20 y ago so we must chop that shit, I noticed my miss take and retied my rope. oops.

If you nOObs ever climb together it's going to be a freakin massacre.
your concerns are well founded.

Sell the house in SoCal. Move to Utah. Have money. Do with it as you wish (with kids). Put kids in better schools. Make kids pay for your retirement.

Sounds formulaic to me.
I'm thinking more along the lines of easier schooling. Where they just get bumped from one grade to the next. So we can spend our time camping a climbing and not studying.


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 8:41 AM
Post #33057 of 45337 (4030 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool

I'd like to learn Spanish again...

though the reason it didn't work so well last time is I never had a chance to use it.

en serio?!?!?! vive en california...suda!!!!!

portuguese e muito melhor eu penso. maes facile.


LOL! you'd think I'd have all kinda of opportunities esp since the border is 45 min away!...

but I live in a neighborhood of mostly Vietnamese, white trash, and white trash Vietnamese.

One has a black toilet on their lawn for sale if anyone needs one :P
The white trash in my neighborhood are more upity. Stuff on the curb is given away for free.


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 8:45 AM
Post #33058 of 45337 (4028 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool

I'd like to learn Spanish again...

though the reason it didn't work so well last time is I never had a chance to use it.

en serio?!?!?! vive en california...suda!!!!!

portuguese e muito melhor eu penso. maes facile.


LOL! you'd think I'd have all kinda of opportunities esp since the border is 45 min away!...

but I live in a neighborhood of mostly Vietnamese, white trash, and white trash Vietnamese.

One has a black toilet on their lawn for sale if anyone needs one :P
The white trash in my neighborhood are more upity. Stuff on the curb is given away for free.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 8:58 AM
Post #33059 of 45337 (4023 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
other than the bacon and dinner-to-breakfast-connection thing, you never did tell us how the date went.

Date #2? Climber? Infinite supply of that stuff you like that's not called bacon?

We've been out a few times, he's tried climbing in the gym and is keen to learn more.

We'll see how it plays out

and what does he bring to the table? what are you trying that he likes to do?

Knot sure I really want to know teh answer to that. Clearly ewe didn't knot think this threw before ewe posted.

On that note... there's one thing that's weird about this whole situation... really weird...
Which is ????


erisspirit


Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 AM
Post #33060 of 45337 (4020 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [notapplicable] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool

I'd like to learn Spanish again...

though the reason it didn't work so well last time is I never had a chance to use it.

en serio?!?!?! vive en california...suda!!!!!

portuguese e muito melhor eu penso. maes facile.


LOL! you'd think I'd have all kinda of opportunities esp since the border is 45 min away!...

but I live in a neighborhood of mostly Vietnamese, white trash, and white trash Vietnamese.

One has a black toilet on their lawn for sale if anyone needs one :P

racist!

I think it's glittery too

Shweet! Why haven't you bought it yet?

My house is already rockin the white trash pretty good... I'm afraid of what will happen if I go too far...


erisspirit


Dec 6, 2011, 9:00 AM
Post #33061 of 45337 (4020 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool

I'd like to learn Spanish again...

though the reason it didn't work so well last time is I never had a chance to use it.

en serio?!?!?! vive en california...suda!!!!!

portuguese e muito melhor eu penso. maes facile.


LOL! you'd think I'd have all kinda of opportunities esp since the border is 45 min away!...

but I live in a neighborhood of mostly Vietnamese, white trash, and white trash Vietnamese.

One has a black toilet on their lawn for sale if anyone needs one :P
The white trash in my neighborhood are more upity. Stuff on the curb is given away for free.

well its not so much on the curb as on the lawn next to a washing machine, a car on blocks and an old boat


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:02 AM
Post #33062 of 45337 (4020 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Kartessa] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Getting pretty damn close to 5k...
Post harder.


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:02 AM
Post #33063 of 45337 (4018 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Getting pretty damn close to 5k...
Post harder.
post moar


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:03 AM
Post #33064 of 45337 (4015 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Getting pretty damn close to 5k...
Post harder.
post moar
post faster


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:07 AM
Post #33065 of 45337 (4014 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool

I'd like to learn Spanish again...

though the reason it didn't work so well last time is I never had a chance to use it.

en serio?!?!?! vive en california...suda!!!!!

portuguese e muito melhor eu penso. maes facile.


LOL! you'd think I'd have all kinda of opportunities esp since the border is 45 min away!...

but I live in a neighborhood of mostly Vietnamese, white trash, and white trash Vietnamese.

One has a black toilet on their lawn for sale if anyone needs one :P
The white trash in my neighborhood are more upity. Stuff on the curb is given away for free.

well its not so much on the curb as on the lawn next to a washing machine, a car on blocks and an old boat

My hood, the car on blocks and boat must b n the garage. The rest is all good though. Oh yea, we r much moar sofisticated


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:09 AM
Post #33066 of 45337 (4011 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
other than the bacon and dinner-to-breakfast-connection thing, you never did tell us how the date went.

Date #2? Climber? Infinite supply of that stuff you like that's not called bacon?

We've been out a few times, he's tried climbing in the gym and is keen to learn more.

We'll see how it plays out

and what does he bring to the table? what are you trying that he likes to do?

Knot sure I really want to know teh answer to that. Clearly ewe didn't knot think this threw before ewe posted.

On that note... there's one thing that's weird about this whole situation... really weird...

Like what? That he does approaches for fun?

200 waterfalls is fun, romantic, hard to climb.
Wait.. Isn't it winter?>

ZOMG he climbz the cold stuffs!
Scary ice klimbs.
core k, core


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:21 AM
Post #33067 of 45337 (3997 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [notapplicable] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
The theartre near me is has a 2 for 1 deal for Ides of March and Moneyball. Never seen a theatre do that before but I might have to get in on it.

I've only really seen those double bills at drive-ins.

What time are you picking me up?

If you pay I'll wear the dress

I'm leaving now. Should be there in like 11 hours, so we can grab some brunch and then head to the 2:30 showing.

Actually, I'm supposed to help a friend redo the siding on his house tomorrow. Brunch and a movie with a MILF would be more fun and less cold though...

You did see above that she had dinner and breakfast the other day right? I think she's playing you.

Thats cool. I'm not possessive and I, unlike most other "adults" I know, learned the value of sharing when I was like 5 years old.

Does this mean we're moving to Utah?
I've considered moving to Utah.
knot for poly relationships. One wife and 3 kids is moooooooore than enough to keep me busy. Crazy But rather so I could sell my overprice CA home, do nothing for a living, and spend my daze klimbing and skiiiiing.

If you have three kids, that means you need two more wives.

The more parents there are relative to the number of kids, the easier the job of raising them should be. Right?
The direct answer to your question is yes. That is somewhat qualified, because a diffenative answer is nebulous at best. Although based on my years of experience I believe I am qualified to speak to that subject.
However, on a related aside. My freind at work was the 6th, or so, child in his family. He notes that his parents didn't bother raising him, they had given up by that time. He notes that he was raised by his older sisters. Which he equates to being raised by feral cats.

I think it could work. Most Poly families make the mistake of thinking that each woman needs her own litter so they undermine any potential advantage by having a fuck-ton of kids. Just don't do that and you should be good.
Yea, I no get the ton o kids. got moar than a couple what you going to with them awl? Your own baseball team? Dealing with one at a time is challanging, 2 at a time very difficult, 3 forget about it.
Always thought I should klone my wife. That way she'd has moar time for doing awl the things she wants and get awl the rest she needs.


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM
Post #33068 of 45337 (3995 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
The theartre near me is has a 2 for 1 deal for Ides of March and Moneyball. Never seen a theatre do that before but I might have to get in on it.

I've only really seen those double bills at drive-ins.

What time are you picking me up?

If you pay I'll wear the dress

I'm leaving now. Should be there in like 11 hours, so we can grab some brunch and then head to the 2:30 showing.

Actually, I'm supposed to help a friend redo the siding on his house tomorrow. Brunch and a movie with a MILF would be more fun and less cold though...

You did see above that she had dinner and breakfast the other day right? I think she's playing you.

Thats cool. I'm not possessive and I, unlike most other "adults" I know, learned the value of sharing when I was like 5 years old.

Does this mean we're moving to Utah?
I've considered moving to Utah.
knot for poly relationships. One wife and 3 kids is moooooooore than enough to keep me busy. Crazy But rather so I could sell my overprice CA home, do nothing for a living, and spend my daze klimbing and skiiiiing.

If you have three kids, that means you need two more wives.

The more parents there are relative to the number of kids, the easier the job of raising them should be. Right?
The direct answer to your question is yes. That is somewhat qualified, because a diffenative answer is nebulous at best. Although based on my years of experience I believe I am qualified to speak to that subject.
However, on a related aside. My freind at work was the 6th, or so, child in his family. He notes that his parents didn't bother raising him, they had given up by that time. He notes that he was raised by his older sisters. Which he equates to being raised by feral cats.

I think it could work. Most Poly families make the mistake of thinking that each woman needs her own litter so they undermine any potential advantage by having a fuck-ton of kids. Just don't do that and you should be good.
Yea, I no get the ton o kids. got moar than a couple what you going to with them awl? Your own baseball team? Dealing with one at a time is challanging, 2 at a time very difficult, 3 forget about it.
Always thought I should klone my wife. That way she'd has moar time for doing awl the things she wants and get awl the rest she needs.
Thinking, maybe I should klone meself...
Send the klone to work, and me go rockclimbing and skiing.


erisspirit


Dec 6, 2011, 9:29 AM
Post #33069 of 45337 (3987 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool

I'd like to learn Spanish again...

though the reason it didn't work so well last time is I never had a chance to use it.

en serio?!?!?! vive en california...suda!!!!!

portuguese e muito melhor eu penso. maes facile.


LOL! you'd think I'd have all kinda of opportunities esp since the border is 45 min away!...

but I live in a neighborhood of mostly Vietnamese, white trash, and white trash Vietnamese.

One has a black toilet on their lawn for sale if anyone needs one :P
The white trash in my neighborhood are more upity. Stuff on the curb is given away for free.

well its not so much on the curb as on the lawn next to a washing machine, a car on blocks and an old boat

My hood, the car on blocks and boat must b n the garage. The rest is all good though. Oh yea, we r much moar sofisticated

way too fancy for Mira Mesa Tongue


Lazlo


Dec 6, 2011, 9:40 AM
Post #33070 of 45337 (3983 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2007
Posts: 5079

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Posted piton pictures here:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...mp;post=2556302#last


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:46 AM
Post #33071 of 45337 (3980 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:49 AM
Post #33072 of 45337 (3978 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
This is the kind of thing you just can't do when you have more than one kid.


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:50 AM
Post #33073 of 45337 (3976 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

which brings us 2 the...


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:51 AM
Post #33074 of 45337 (3979 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

...PTFTW!


donald949


Dec 6, 2011, 9:54 AM
Post #33075 of 45337 (3977 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meh

First page Previous page 1 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook