Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


donald949


Jun 17, 2013, 2:10 PM
Post #43426 of 45337 (3683 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure


donald949


Jun 17, 2013, 2:10 PM
Post #43427 of 45337 (3681 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

plus I missed the pt.
so off my game.


donald949


Jun 17, 2013, 2:12 PM
Post #43428 of 45337 (3679 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thur was gym climbing,
had a really good turnout.
And a good sesh.
Farthers day was decent. got a nap, driving range with the kids (yea I know), couple nice little gifts.


Kartessa


Jun 17, 2013, 2:28 PM
Post #43429 of 45337 (3676 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7362

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Thur was gym climbing,
had a really good turnout.
And a good sesh.
Farthers day was decent. got a nap, driving range with the kids (yea I know), couple nice little gifts.

Better than what my dad got... I rented him a rug shampooer so he could clean up the puke my son gave him... Raspberry smoothie and blue freezee


donald949


Jun 17, 2013, 2:35 PM
Post #43430 of 45337 (3668 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Thur was gym climbing,
had a really good turnout.
And a good sesh.
Farthers day was decent. got a nap, driving range with the kids (yea I know), couple nice little gifts.

Better than what my dad got... I rented him a rug shampooer so he could clean up the puke my son gave him... Raspberry smoothie and blue freezee
indeed...


Gmburns2000


Jun 17, 2013, 3:24 PM
Post #43431 of 45337 (3662 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
nobody climbs anymore

who?

you don't know them

what?


Gmburns2000


Jun 17, 2013, 3:30 PM
Post #43432 of 45337 (3661 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure

Hey, no news is good news. that year doesn't start ticking until you leave. better that last day is in oct vs. july.


Gmburns2000


Jun 17, 2013, 3:31 PM
Post #43433 of 45337 (3660 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Wango Tango, now we're in .....

(Hint: it starts with a "D")

Jango?


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jun 17, 2013, 7:17 PM
Post #43434 of 45337 (3644 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Wango Tango, now we're in .....

(Hint: it starts with a "D")

Jango?
Durango....


go back to your riots, greg.


Gmburns2000


Jun 17, 2013, 8:15 PM
Post #43435 of 45337 (3641 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Wango Tango, now we're in .....

(Hint: it starts with a "D")

Jango?
Durango....


go back to your riots, greg.

actually, these riots are needed. this is a good thing. this video is of a woman explaining why (in english) with good footage.

http://www.youtube.com/...KPU&noredirect=1

this video is a little better, but no footage, just a guy talking with good points.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=AIBYEXLGdSg

And this video has really good footage of the riots and the reasons for them. It's too bad you don't speak portuguese, because the commentary is astounding.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=jPo6Bg8u5ss

there are LOTS of videos out there now of the police attacking the press, too. now the protests have spread. not sure what's going to happen in the end, but corruption and police brutality here is so common that something needs to change. these protests are a good start.

btw - they're only riots in sao paulo, rio de janeiro, and, to some effect, in brasilia. no violence in the other cities.


Partner macherry


Jun 17, 2013, 8:58 PM
Post #43436 of 45337 (3633 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
nobody climbs anymore

who?

you don't know them

what?

you tell me


edge


Jun 17, 2013, 9:38 PM
Post #43437 of 45337 (3628 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
nobody climbs anymore

who?

you don't know them

what?

you tell me

Meaghan and I tried to climb in Pecos Cayonfor Fathers Day. We drove 35 min to within 3 miles of the crag, to find the entire National Forest closed for extreme fire danger. No fires, just potential for fires. Bastards.

We went into Santa Fe for the second straight day of gallery & shop hopping instead. One day was plenty, the second day kinda sucked. The Museum of Contemporary NA Art was a huge letdown. I will never again enter a "contemporary" art museum. I could have left a bloody stool in a ziplock bag there and it would have fit right in.

The truck finally ran like a champ today, NM hwy 550 heading toward Shiprock & the Four Corners. We are in Durango for two nights, Mesa Verde tomorrow and then Meg leaves for home and we are finally alone again.

Dinners in Durango are way expensive. That is awl.


Partner macherry


Jun 17, 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #43438 of 45337 (3622 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
nobody climbs anymore

who?

you don't know them

what?

you tell me

Meaghan and I tried to climb in Pecos Cayonfor Fathers Day. We drove 35 min to within 3 miles of the crag, to find the entire National Forest closed for extreme fire danger. No fires, just potential for fires. Bastards.

We went into Santa Fe for the second straight day of gallery & shop hopping instead. One day was plenty, the second day kinda sucked. The Museum of Contemporary NA Art was a huge letdown. I will never again enter a "contemporary" art museum. I could have left a bloody stool in a ziplock bag there and it would have fit right in.

The truck finally ran like a champ today, NM hwy 550 heading toward Shiprock & the Four Corners. We are in Durango for two nights, Mesa Verde tomorrow and then Meg leaves for home and we are finally alone again.

Dinners in Durango are way expensive. That is awl.

small tourist town, what did you expect.

back to the wal mart parking lot


Gmburns2000


Jun 18, 2013, 6:56 AM
Post #43439 of 45337 (3609 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
nobody climbs anymore

who?

you don't know them

what?

you tell me

Meaghan and I tried to climb in Pecos Cayonfor Fathers Day. We drove 35 min to within 3 miles of the crag, to find the entire National Forest closed for extreme fire danger. No fires, just potential for fires. Bastards.

We went into Santa Fe for the second straight day of gallery & shop hopping instead. One day was plenty, the second day kinda sucked. The Museum of Contemporary NA Art was a huge letdown. I will never again enter a "contemporary" art museum. I could have left a bloody stool in a ziplock bag there and it would have fit right in.

The truck finally ran like a champ today, NM hwy 550 heading toward Shiprock & the Four Corners. We are in Durango for two nights, Mesa Verde tomorrow and then Meg leaves for home and we are finally alone again.

Dinners in Durango are way expensive. That is awl.


I've been to many contemporary art museums, and the only ones I enjoyed were the ones with no admission fee. (that includes the one in Malaga...and that's about it).


donald949


Jun 18, 2013, 8:49 AM
Post #43440 of 45337 (3603 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
nobody climbs anymore

who?

you don't know them

what?

you tell me

Meaghan and I tried to climb in Pecos Cayonfor Fathers Day. We drove 35 min to within 3 miles of the crag, to find the entire National Forest closed for extreme fire danger. No fires, just potential for fires. Bastards.

We went into Santa Fe for the second straight day of gallery & shop hopping instead. One day was plenty, the second day kinda sucked. The Museum of Contemporary NA Art was a huge letdown. I will never again enter a "contemporary" art museum. I could have left a bloody stool in a ziplock bag there and it would have fit right in.

The truck finally ran like a champ today, NM hwy 550 heading toward Shiprock & the Four Corners. We are in Durango for two nights, Mesa Verde tomorrow and then Meg leaves for home and we are finally alone again.

Dinners in Durango are way expensive. That is awl.
Welcome to the new world order. No hiking without a permit. no climbing cause tsi tsi gnat. no entry to the forest cause you a fire threat.
the anti access people are out of control.


donald949


Jun 18, 2013, 8:51 AM
Post #43441 of 45337 (3600 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure

Hey, no news is good news. that year doesn't start ticking until you leave. better that last day is in oct vs. july.
Actually is sept. but yea, later better than sooner. make it past end of july and I get a full year severance.


donald949


Jun 18, 2013, 8:55 AM
Post #43442 of 45337 (3598 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure

Hey, no news is good news. that year doesn't start ticking until you leave. better that last day is in oct vs. july.
Actually is sept. but yea, later better than sooner. make it past end of july and I get a full year severance.
seriously considering a trip to zion around the end of Sept. One of the other guys on the floor was asking all about it before the shutdown notice came through. Now we'll have a bunch of time. also a trip to Red Rock would be great.


donald949


Jun 18, 2013, 8:57 AM
Post #43443 of 45337 (3597 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure

Hey, no news is good news. that year doesn't start ticking until you leave. better that last day is in oct vs. july.
Actually is sept. but yea, later better than sooner. make it past end of july and I get a full year severance.
seriously considering a trip to zion around the end of Sept. One of the other guys on the floor was asking all about it before the shutdown notice came through. Now we'll have a bunch of time. also a trip to Red Rock would be great.
Yea, some time off to clear teh head would be good, real good.


notapplicable


Jun 18, 2013, 9:12 AM
Post #43444 of 45337 (3595 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So... I got puked on yesterday.

Twice

If you don't think you can make it to the toilet, you should keep a bucket nearby.

If it makes you feel any better, I peed on my foot last saturday for the first time in like a decade.


notapplicable


Jun 18, 2013, 9:14 AM
Post #43445 of 45337 (3592 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Thur was gym climbing,
had a really good turnout.
And a good sesh.
Farthers day was decent. got a nap, driving range with the kids (yea I know), couple nice little gifts.

Driving range is good fun. I enjoy it anyway.

Not as good as a gym sesh but I'm still on sebbatical so...


notapplicable


Jun 18, 2013, 9:33 AM
Post #43446 of 45337 (3588 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Wango Tango, now we're in .....

(Hint: it starts with a "D")

Jango?
Durango....


go back to your riots, greg.

actually, these riots are needed. this is a good thing. this video is of a woman explaining why (in english) with good footage.

http://www.youtube.com/...KPU&noredirect=1

this video is a little better, but no footage, just a guy talking with good points.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=AIBYEXLGdSg

And this video has really good footage of the riots and the reasons for them. It's too bad you don't speak portuguese, because the commentary is astounding.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=jPo6Bg8u5ss

there are LOTS of videos out there now of the police attacking the press, too. now the protests have spread. not sure what's going to happen in the end, but corruption and police brutality here is so common that something needs to change. these protests are a good start.

btw - they're only riots in sao paulo, rio de janeiro, and, to some effect, in brasilia. no violence in the other cities.

More than once I've read an article about a country being worse off after hosting the olympics. I guess the world cup could be very similar. Hadn't thought about that.

Are we going to see some OMB protest art in the next few months?


notapplicable


Jun 18, 2013, 9:35 AM
Post #43447 of 45337 (3586 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure

Hey, no news is good news. that year doesn't start ticking until you leave. better that last day is in oct vs. july.
Actually is sept. but yea, later better than sooner. make it past end of july and I get a full year severance.
seriously considering a trip to zion around the end of Sept. One of the other guys on the floor was asking all about it before the shutdown notice came through. Now we'll have a bunch of time. also a trip to Red Rock would be great.

I like the sound of this Red Rocks talk once the weather has cooled down. Keep me posted.


Gmburns2000


Jun 18, 2013, 9:52 AM
Post #43448 of 45337 (3580 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Well, we had a meeting today, to get us the latest updated info...
Little to no new info.
Drepressing as all hell. Unsure

Hey, no news is good news. that year doesn't start ticking until you leave. better that last day is in oct vs. july.
Actually is sept. but yea, later better than sooner. make it past end of july and I get a full year severance.
seriously considering a trip to zion around the end of Sept. One of the other guys on the floor was asking all about it before the shutdown notice came through. Now we'll have a bunch of time. also a trip to Red Rock would be great.
Yea, some time off to clear teh head would be good, real good.

fingers are crossed for Aug 1 at least. Are you going to start the job search right away or take a few months first?


Gmburns2000


Jun 18, 2013, 9:52 AM
Post #43449 of 45337 (3579 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
edge wrote:
Wango Tango, now we're in .....

(Hint: it starts with a "D")

Jango?
Durango....


go back to your riots, greg.

actually, these riots are needed. this is a good thing. this video is of a woman explaining why (in english) with good footage.

http://www.youtube.com/...KPU&noredirect=1

this video is a little better, but no footage, just a guy talking with good points.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=AIBYEXLGdSg

And this video has really good footage of the riots and the reasons for them. It's too bad you don't speak portuguese, because the commentary is astounding.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=jPo6Bg8u5ss

there are LOTS of videos out there now of the police attacking the press, too. now the protests have spread. not sure what's going to happen in the end, but corruption and police brutality here is so common that something needs to change. these protests are a good start.

btw - they're only riots in sao paulo, rio de janeiro, and, to some effect, in brasilia. no violence in the other cities.

More than once I've read an article about a country being worse off after hosting the olympics. I guess the world cup could be very similar. Hadn't thought about that.

Are we going to see some OMB protest art in the next few months?

already been proposed. just need to hold my breath and cross my fingers the application gets accepted. we have a good project.


Gmburns2000


Jun 18, 2013, 9:53 AM
Post #43450 of 45337 (3578 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So... I got puked on yesterday.

Twice

If you don't think you can make it to the toilet, you should keep a bucket nearby.

If it makes you feel any better, I peed on my foot last saturday for the first time in like a decade.

Yeah but the difference is that you've been trying to do that for the last decade.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook