Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All


Arrogant_Bastard


Oct 12, 2009, 8:58 AM
Post #326 of 105309 (23881 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

Roids!

PM Cracklover.


Partner dominic7


Oct 12, 2009, 9:01 AM
Post #327 of 105309 (23879 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2005
Posts: 18646

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

Roids!

PM Cracklover.

Twerp


Arrogant_Bastard


Oct 12, 2009, 9:03 AM
Post #328 of 105309 (23877 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

This post didn't need to be edited by me. If yore going to admit to projecting 10d then my work here is done.


Arrogant_Bastard


Oct 12, 2009, 9:05 AM
Post #329 of 105309 (23875 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

A lot of free beer.

Marco and I were talking about sangria on the drive back today.

Do you want a cookie?

sounds like the Mainer's are askeered of the hard steep rowts

We were on the hard steep rowts today... Mah local spot has some werthy rowts. Heck, Matt keeps coming up, and it surprised Ben that someone from Southern Maine would make the trek up here to klimb.

We were head down, bum up this weekend.


Bum? You fucking British leftovers, it's 'Ass', and it is owt not up.


kachoong


Oct 12, 2009, 9:11 AM
Post #330 of 105309 (23874 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

I heard that this time last year!
I also have gotten stronger since then!

GUd won! Keep it up, man!


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:14 AM
Post #331 of 105309 (23869 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jake and Doc are at the t3h gunks. Jake is actually trad climbing.

Jake made a 5.6 a 5.6 A0

This does not compute. 5.4 A0?

There could be two 5.6 moves and he only got AIDS from one of them.


kachoong


Oct 12, 2009, 9:14 AM
Post #332 of 105309 (23867 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

A lot of free beer.

Marco and I were talking about sangria on the drive back today.

Do you want a cookie?

sounds like the Mainer's are askeered of the hard steep rowts

We were on the hard steep rowts today... Mah local spot has some werthy rowts. Heck, Matt keeps coming up, and it surprised Ben that someone from Southern Maine would make the trek up here to klimb.

We were head down, bum up this weekend.


Bum? You fucking British leftovers, it's 'Ass', and it is owt not up.

We have evolved, damnit!

Anyway, we climbed on what they call at E-Rock as the "Backside"... now I know why.


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:14 AM
Post #333 of 105309 (23865 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

You redeemed yourself on P2 of a 5.6?

ha! gud poynte.


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:15 AM
Post #334 of 105309 (23862 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

Roids!

PM Cracklover.

Twerp.

fixied.


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:16 AM
Post #335 of 105309 (23859 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

This post didn't need to be edited by me. If yore going to admit to projecting 10d then my work here is done.

Aren't you still projecting Bearded Cabbage, 10c?


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:17 AM
Post #336 of 105309 (23957 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

A lot of free beer.

Marco and I were talking about sangria on the drive back today.

Do you want a cookie?

sounds like the Mainer's are askeered of the hard steep rowts

We were on the hard steep rowts today... Mah local spot has some werthy rowts. Heck, Matt keeps coming up, and it surprised Ben that someone from Southern Maine would make the trek up here to klimb.

We were head down, bum up this weekend.

[image]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/4002353495_9facde79bc.jpg[/image]

Bum? You fucking British leftovers, it's 'Ass', and it is owt not up.

We have evolved, damnit!

Anyway, we climbed on what they call at E-Rock as the "Backside"... now I know why.

because it's the side facing away from the parking lot?


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:17 AM
Post #337 of 105309 (23968 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bolt it up!


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 9:18 AM
Post #338 of 105309 (23966 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

let's hang on this cam to make this pitch 5.5 A1!


kachoong


Oct 12, 2009, 9:27 AM
Post #339 of 105309 (23959 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
5.6 running water off width can kiss my fuckin ass. Spiritual crimez do not hurt my feelings :D redeemed myself on the 2nd pitch that was not shitty. also.. Benighted at the gunx makes life interesting.

met the camheads, curt and lena.. fun folks for sure. wish we had been able to climb with them though. The Nears shall be riddled with spiritual crimez tomorrow... fixed and preplaced gear for everyones?

Jay.. Kate, Doc and I are going to be at rumney next fri 16- sun 18. Mo was supposed to come to be her rain date for her bday/giong away party.. it has also been turned into kate's bday party. If Mo bailz then it will be only kate's bday party and much climbing will still go down.

What would it take to move the venue to Conway???

A lot of free beer.

Marco and I were talking about sangria on the drive back today.

Do you want a cookie?

sounds like the Mainer's are askeered of the hard steep rowts

We were on the hard steep rowts today... Mah local spot has some werthy rowts. Heck, Matt keeps coming up, and it surprised Ben that someone from Southern Maine would make the trek up here to klimb.

We were head down, bum up this weekend.

[image]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/4002353495_9facde79bc.jpg[/image]

Bum? You fucking British leftovers, it's 'Ass', and it is owt not up.

We have evolved, damnit!

Anyway, we climbed on what they call at E-Rock as the "Backside"... now I know why.

because it's the side facing away from the parking lot?

OK, well that too. Crazy


Partner dominic7


Oct 12, 2009, 9:35 AM
Post #340 of 105309 (23955 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2005
Posts: 18646

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

This post didn't need to be edited by me. If yore going to admit to projecting 10d then my work here is done.

It has been well documented that not only am I not a very good climber I am also bitter and angry about it.


wanderlustmd


Oct 12, 2009, 9:35 AM
Post #341 of 105309 (23952 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

MP shows several .12a and b routes, as well as an .11d

http://www.mountainproject.com/...shagg_crag/105964909


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 12, 2009, 9:47 AM
Post #342 of 105309 (23948 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

I heard that this time last year!
I also have gotten stronger since then!
I've plateaued. Cool


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 12, 2009, 9:51 AM
Post #343 of 105309 (23945 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

MP shows several .12a and b routes, as well as an .11d

http://www.mountainproject.com/...shagg_crag/105964909


Partner dominic7


Oct 12, 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #344 of 105309 (23942 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2005
Posts: 18646

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

MP shows several .12a and b routes, as well as an .11d

http://www.mountainproject.com/...shagg_crag/105964909

The 11d is fucking crazy weird/hard.

I had an easier time on Two Shaved Heads (12c) than I did on Shaggin' Wagon (12a).


Partner dominic7


Oct 12, 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #345 of 105309 (23940 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2005
Posts: 18646

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

I heard that this time last year!
I also have gotten stronger since then!
I've plateaued. Cool

I started out slow and then tapered off.


wanderlustmd


Oct 12, 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #346 of 105309 (23950 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

Roids!

PM Cracklover.
Y?
It comes down to climbing more, is all.


(This post was edited by wanderlustmd on Oct 12, 2009, 10:32 AM)


wanderlustmd


Oct 12, 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #347 of 105309 (23946 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

I heard that this time last year!
I also have gotten stronger since then!
I've plateaued stopped trying. Cool
Give up the smokes and I bet you'll go through the roof.


wanderlustmd


Oct 12, 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #348 of 105309 (23944 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.

MP shows several .12a and b routes, as well as an .11d

http://www.mountainproject.com/...shagg_crag/105964909

The 11d is fucking crazy weird/hard.

I had an easier time on Two Shaved Heads (12c) than I did on Shaggin' Wagon (12a).
huh.


wanderlustmd


Oct 12, 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #349 of 105309 (23897 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Jay we have to go to shagg cragg before the season is out.

Why?

So we can laugh at each other as we get spanked by the warm-up?

I am still projecting the warm-up. I think it will go next time. The problem is that there is nothing else there within a number grade and a half of it.
what route?

The 10d. The 9 and the 8 don't really count. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 11s or 12a/bs there.
So go get better?

This post didn't need to be edited by me. If yore going to admit to projecting 10d then my work here is done.

It has been well documented that not only am I not a very good climber I am also bitter and angry about it.


snoopy138


Oct 12, 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #350 of 105309 (23895 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Must get stronger.

Roids!

PM Cracklover.
Y?
It comes down to climbing more, is all.

such a donny.

First page Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook