Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jul 24, 2014, 9:44 AM
Post #102901 of 105309 (3935 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

and then.......




Partner epoch
Moderator

Jul 24, 2014, 9:44 AM
Post #102902 of 105309 (3933 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW for doc....


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 24, 2014, 9:51 AM
Post #102903 of 105309 (3931 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
bummer about the knee but at least you were in control of the decision.

I myself spent the weekend in texas, getting fatter, weaker and drunker. It was pretty fun for the most part. Woulda tried to track down the koala for some climbing, but it was just a 48 hr trip. Hopefully get out for a day this weekend.

I did manage to lose my license some how. Getting on the plane without one wasn't that hard. I tried to make a dmv appointment to get a gnu one, but the first appointment isn't available for a solid month. WTF.
What, you need an appointment to get a drivers license? California is weird...here you just show up. Older kindling now has a earners permit. Oh boy!
Leathers, not earners!

Leathers, huh?

LOL! Damn autocorrect.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 24, 2014, 9:53 AM
Post #102904 of 105309 (3931 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Weekend report- I won the winz, and beat a bunch of boys while I was at it, while almost being beat out by a 15 year old cockroach. But - she had no finishing power and kept stepping off route.

So now I gotta go to Spain in September to represent our fair country!

Thats awl, the brag is mostly for Jack who's not on facebook. Also....gold medal and BAYBEEZ!!


Don't feed medals to babiez. They are probably made in China, and contain nickel, arsenic, and something poisonous (I mean medals, not babiez. Babiez are made in the US just fine, too.)


granite_grrl


Jul 24, 2014, 10:20 AM
Post #102905 of 105309 (3924 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Weekend report- I won the winz, and beat a bunch of boys while I was at it, while almost being beat out by a 15 year old cockroach. But - she had no finishing power and kept stepping off route.

So now I gotta go to Spain in September to represent our fair country!

Thats awl, the brag is mostly for Jack who's not on facebook. Also....gold medal and BAYBEEZ!!


wow, you just had a kid and won teh gold metal? nice jorb.

I was thinking she had a gold medal winning kid.


carabiner96


Jul 24, 2014, 10:40 AM
Post #102906 of 105309 (3917 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Weekend report- I won the winz, and beat a bunch of boys while I was at it, while almost being beat out by a 15 year old cockroach. But - she had no finishing power and kept stepping off route.

So now I gotta go to Spain in September to represent our fair country!

Thats awl, the brag is mostly for Jack who's not on facebook. Also....gold medal and BAYBEEZ!!


wow, you just had a kid and won teh gold metal? nice jorb.

I was thinking she had a gold medal winning kid.
not my kid ( come on, I woulda told you guys if I got sperminated!) I wish he was thoug coz he's the most smiley happy low poop baby I ever met! His momma won gold in the ladies leg amp category, she climbed until 37 weeks and started again after a month post birth and crushed it at the comp. she onsights 11s for breakfast. She's the one that lost her leg in Haiti, not sure if you guys remember her.


carabiner96


Jul 24, 2014, 10:43 AM
Post #102907 of 105309 (3915 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Gongratations Mo Look to teh east and nods
Ewe make me smile.

Thanks fer teh update
I always enjoy hearing about you're adventures...

Gud luck in Spain.

Still remember awl teh fun we had, tring to kill teh klown at teh Leap.

You look great in teh pic and is that your beautiful child chewing on you're gold metal?
Cali was amazing, next year is an off year on the gimp circuit so a gerk reunion is a must.

Cute kid but I can't take credit for him!


caughtinside


Jul 24, 2014, 11:32 AM
Post #102908 of 105309 (3909 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
bummer about the knee but at least you were in control of the decision.

I myself spent the weekend in texas, getting fatter, weaker and drunker. It was pretty fun for the most part. Woulda tried to track down the koala for some climbing, but it was just a 48 hr trip. Hopefully get out for a day this weekend.

I did manage to lose my license some how. Getting on the plane without one wasn't that hard. I tried to make a dmv appointment to get a gnu one, but the first appointment isn't available for a solid month. WTF.
What, you need an appointment to get a drivers license? California is weird...here you just show up. Older kindling now has a earners permit. Oh boy!

You don't need an appointment... unless you don't want to stand in a long line.


caughtinside


Jul 25, 2014, 10:45 AM
Post #102909 of 105309 (3854 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

At the dmv now. I got here at 8:15 and took a number. G39. They were on g6 at the time.

I left, drove 10 miles to work, did some shit, then drove back. It is now 10:45 and they are on G37. Whoo!


granite_grrl


Jul 25, 2014, 12:57 PM
Post #102910 of 105309 (3840 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
At the dmv now. I got here at 8:15 and took a number. G39. They were on g6 at the time.

I left, drove 10 miles to work, did some shit, then drove back. It is now 10:45 and they are on G37. Whoo!

gud werk!


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 25, 2014, 2:13 PM
Post #102911 of 105309 (3830 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
At the dmv now. I got here at 8:15 and took a number. G39. They were on g6 at the time.

I left, drove 10 miles to work, did some shit, then drove back. It is now 10:45 and they are on G37. Whoo!

that's a good way to do it! i still think it is crazy though, that you have to wait so long.

When kidling 1 was getting his temp last week, we went to DMV around 8a.m., stood in one line for 2 min, filled out forms, he took the written test, got the results, and then we went next door and stood in another line for 5 min, filled out more forms, paid, did the vision test, took his pic, and waited for 5 more min for the licence to print.

And after all of that, I had him back home at 8:50, and was at work at 9:15.


snoopy138


Jul 25, 2014, 5:27 PM
Post #102912 of 105309 (3817 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
At the dmv now. I got here at 8:15 and took a number. G39. They were on g6 at the time.

I left, drove 10 miles to work, did some shit, then drove back. It is now 10:45 and they are on G37. Whoo!

Ewe were off by one.


dr_feelgood


Jul 29, 2014, 10:51 PM
Post #102913 of 105309 (3700 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
i am jealous of your weke end report.

my reports from now till november can be summarized here: SUCKS to be me.

4 more days until a shower and a dressing change. 8 more weeks of crutches. crutches suck. but hopping on crutches when you can't bend the bum leg sucks 100-fold more. hopefully that wont last 8 weeks!

sleeping with your legs imobilized straight also sucks. hence, 4 am posting. but on the plus side, i haven't taken vicodin yet.

I didn't realize the knee surgery was going to happen so soon. Hoping they found the problem and this will hopefully fix you up pretty good.

And I, for one, fully endorse appropriate use of pain killers after surgery.

mix a drink or three into your painkiller regimen and you are golden. Buena Suerte!


dr_feelgood


Jul 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #102914 of 105309 (3699 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Oh yes, the flight home was cool. I was looking out the window and saw this amazing rock formation! Just a massive castle coming up out of a plane, with a couple dikes radiating out. Looked at the google later and saw it was Shiprock, which I had sort of guessed but wanted to confirm. Also saw Lake Powell which was neat. Finished the descent right over tuolumne and the valley.
Lake powell can eat a choad


dr_feelgood


Jul 29, 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #102915 of 105309 (3697 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
bummer about the knee but at least you were in control of the decision.

I myself spent the weekend in texas, getting fatter, weaker and drunker. It was pretty fun for the most part. Woulda tried to track down the koala for some climbing, but it was just a 48 hr trip. Hopefully get out for a day this weekend.

I did manage to lose my license some how. Getting on the plane without one wasn't that hard. I tried to make a dmv appointment to get a gnu one, but the first appointment isn't available for a solid month. WTF.
What, you need an appointment to get a drivers license? California is weird...here you just show up. Older kindling now has a earners permit. Oh boy!
Leathers, not earners!
That doesn't work either. I suppose the narcs kicked in... or your child is a wise-man protege....


dr_feelgood


Jul 29, 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #102916 of 105309 (3694 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

Cute kid but I can't take credit for him!
I wuz gunna say...


dr_feelgood


Jul 29, 2014, 11:04 PM
Post #102917 of 105309 (3693 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bugaboos TR with pics to follow in a few days....


granite_grrl


Jul 30, 2014, 5:21 AM
Post #102918 of 105309 (3668 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Bugaboos TR with pics to follow in a few days....

I'd like to get out there one of these days. My friend Jason who lives in Canmore just did a trip there.


Partner camhead


Jul 30, 2014, 5:27 AM
Post #102919 of 105309 (3667 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Oh yes, the flight home was cool. I was looking out the window and saw this amazing rock formation! Just a massive castle coming up out of a plane, with a couple dikes radiating out. Looked at the google later and saw it was Shiprock, which I had sort of guessed but wanted to confirm. Also saw Lake Powell which was neat. Finished the descent right over tuolumne and the valley.
Lake powell can eat a choad

Durp.

Getting out West for rockstar book tour in a few wekes. Not desert season but still psyched to get back to Capitol reef.


Partner camhead


Jul 30, 2014, 5:29 AM
Post #102920 of 105309 (3667 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Bugaboos TR with pics to follow in a few days....

I guess teh bugs are kind of close to Montuckorado.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 30, 2014, 7:17 AM
Post #102921 of 105309 (3660 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
bummer about the knee but at least you were in control of the decision.

I myself spent the weekend in texas, getting fatter, weaker and drunker. It was pretty fun for the most part. Woulda tried to track down the koala for some climbing, but it was just a 48 hr trip. Hopefully get out for a day this weekend.

I did manage to lose my license some how. Getting on the plane without one wasn't that hard. I tried to make a dmv appointment to get a gnu one, but the first appointment isn't available for a solid month. WTF.
What, you need an appointment to get a drivers license? California is weird...here you just show up. Older kindling now has a earners permit. Oh boy!
Leathers, not earners!
That doesn't work either. I suppose the narcs kicked in... or your child is a wise-man protege....

If any wise-man would take him, I am open for negotiations. Unfortunately, wise men are way to wise to take on teenagers.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jul 30, 2014, 8:46 AM
Post #102922 of 105309 (3652 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

We got a visit from a snapping turtle today. This thing is HUGE, massive legs and tail, and looks like an alligator wearing a superfluous turtle shell.

The shell is about 2 ft in diameter. I'd say almost 3 feet from tip of the tail to tip of the snout. But I wasn't about to get closer and measure precisely. It is cool to watch it. But I hope it leaves soon. It looks like it could snap my arm or do considerable damage to it, at least.


granite_grrl


Jul 30, 2014, 9:52 AM
Post #102923 of 105309 (3642 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
We got a visit from a snapping turtle today. This thing is HUGE, massive legs and tail, and looks like an alligator wearing a superfluous turtle shell.

The shell is about 2 ft in diameter. I'd say almost 3 feet from tip of the tail to tip of the snout. But I wasn't about to get closer and measure precisely. It is cool to watch it. But I hope it leaves soon. It looks like it could snap my arm or do considerable damage to it, at least.

I saw a big guy like that on the side of the road last summer. Looked like he was getting ready to cross, the road is 4 lanes, traffic going ~100lm/hr and it was around rush hour.

I don't know if he ended up on the road or not, but I don't know how well a car could handle hitting a turtle like that.


dr_feelgood


Jul 30, 2014, 10:48 AM
Post #102924 of 105309 (3634 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
bummer about the knee but at least you were in control of the decision.

I myself spent the weekend in texas, getting fatter, weaker and drunker. It was pretty fun for the most part. Woulda tried to track down the koala for some climbing, but it was just a 48 hr trip. Hopefully get out for a day this weekend.

I did manage to lose my license some how. Getting on the plane without one wasn't that hard. I tried to make a dmv appointment to get a gnu one, but the first appointment isn't available for a solid month. WTF.
What, you need an appointment to get a drivers license? California is weird...here you just show up. Older kindling now has a earners permit. Oh boy!
Leathers, not earners!
That doesn't work either. I suppose the narcs kicked in... or your child is a wise-man protege....

If any wise-man would take him, I am open for negotiations. Unfortunately, wise men are way to wise to take on teenagers.
I do not think this means what you think it means.


dr_feelgood


Jul 30, 2014, 10:49 AM
Post #102925 of 105309 (3633 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Bugaboos TR with pics to follow in a few days....

I'd like to get out there one of these days. My friend Jason who lives in Canmore just did a trip there.
It was rad. I recommend it.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook