Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All


granite_grrl


Sep 2, 2014, 5:08 AM
Post #103276 of 105309 (5956 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Went for am 11km run Saturday morning then went for coffee with the other runners while Nathan slept. Didn't leave for the cliff until around noon, which was okay because it gets morning sun.

Had one good go on the route I was working there and then all went to hell for me. WTF. Hopefully because the run zapped too much of my glycemic stores? Great for weight loss bad for climbing?

Nathan climbed like crap. He showed up in Owen Sound sick. Sunday it would have been good to climb, but we just hung out and did a whole lot of nothing. I did get out for a nice 35km ride while Nathan took a nap.

Monday we went back to the same cliff. I had 4 good burns on that route, and I kept falling around the same spot. 4+ the one burn I did from the first crux to the top after I fell off the last time. Sucks that I didn't send, but I'm psyched that I could give the route 4.5 good redpoint attempts. I'm going with glycemic stores depletion on Saturday.

Nathan climbed far far better, even though he should have been sicker. He left at 3:30am from my place this morning, which won't be good for him trying not to be sick. I'd feel worse for him except that he's done with his jorb this coming Friday and will be able to get sick amount of sleep after that.


lena_chita
Moderator

Sep 2, 2014, 5:18 AM
Post #103277 of 105309 (5956 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.

Aw geez.....breaking your nose while climbing is a bit of an odd one though. How the heck did he do that?

His TOE, not nose! It was wet, he slipped while clipping the 3rd bolt, and decked.


lena_chita
Moderator

Sep 2, 2014, 5:24 AM
Post #103278 of 105309 (5954 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Went for am 11km run Saturday morning then went for coffee with the other runners while Nathan slept. Didn't leave for the cliff until around noon, which was okay because it gets morning sun.

Had one good go on the route I was working there and then all went to hell for me. WTF. Hopefully because the run zapped too much of my glycemic stores? Great for weight loss bad for climbing?

Nathan climbed like crap. He showed up in Owen Sound sick. Sunday it would have been good to climb, but we just hung out and did a whole lot of nothing. I did get out for a nice 35km ride while Nathan took a nap.

Monday we went back to the same cliff. I had 4 good burns on that route, and I kept falling around the same spot. 4+ the one burn I did from the first crux to the top after I fell off the last time. Sucks that I didn't send, but I'm psyched that I could give the route 4.5 good redpoint attempts. I'm going with glycemic stores depletion on Saturday.

Nathan climbed far far better, even though he should have been sicker. He left at 3:30am from my place this morning, which won't be good for him trying not to be sick. I'd feel worse for him except that he's done with his jorb this coming Friday and will be able to get sick amount of sleep after that.

gee, climbing in the afternoon after doing an 11k run in the morning? Yeah, I'll go with depletion of everything, including common sense. Tongue

I noticed for myself though that I don't climb as well when I go to an afternoon crag, even if I did nothing more strenuous that button-pushing and butt-lounging all morning. And it's not that i have low energy in the afternoon in general. If we go at a regular morning time, I am still fine climbing at ~2p.m. In fact, most of my redpoints happen in the early afternoon time frame, if you go with the warm-up, do one burn to hang draws, send 2nd go sort of thing.

But when we hike to the cliff at noon? I'm just less energetic somehow. That's one thing that is a bit of a bummer about Xzzz.


granite_grrl


Sep 2, 2014, 5:27 AM
Post #103279 of 105309 (5953 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.

Aw geez.....breaking your nose while climbing is a bit of an odd one though. How the heck did he do that?

His TOE, not nose! It was wet, he slipped while clipping the 3rd bolt, and decked.


What the fuck. How did I read nose?

Did I mention I woke up 45min late this morning? It's been a rough start.


dr_feelgood


Sep 2, 2014, 6:18 AM
Post #103280 of 105309 (5949 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.

Aw geez.....breaking your nose while climbing is a bit of an odd one though. How the heck did he do that?
your reading comprehension seems to be broken...


dr_feelgood


Sep 2, 2014, 6:20 AM
Post #103281 of 105309 (5948 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.

Aw geez.....breaking your nose while climbing is a bit of an odd one though. How the heck did he do that?
your reading comprehension seems to be broken...
slipped in a bit of that gu and broke my _oes.


snoopy138


Sep 2, 2014, 9:01 AM
Post #103282 of 105309 (5935 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.
I am doing homework. And Bozeman apparently moved to the pacific northwest, because it is rainy again....

I went camping by myself with my dogs up at Kolob Reservoir. 80 during the day. 40 at night. Would have been more peaceful without the hillbillies in their big trucks driving by at 5 am all camo'd out. And the 4wheelers. Am I the only one that hates those things?

no, everybody hates those things, except the people actually using them.


snoopy138


Sep 2, 2014, 9:02 AM
Post #103283 of 105309 (5932 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.

Aw geez.....breaking your nose while climbing is a bit of an odd one though. How the heck did he do that?

well, this ought to have been covered already.


granite_grrl


Sep 2, 2014, 10:07 AM
Post #103284 of 105309 (5912 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.

Aw geez.....breaking your nose while climbing is a bit of an odd one though. How the heck did he do that?

well, this ought to have been covered already.

Unsure


Partner camhead


Sep 2, 2014, 10:51 AM
Post #103285 of 105309 (5903 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Weakend report: Laborious Day was busy, hot, humid, and rainy. Seriously, the dry, cool summer temps (during which I mostly spent hanging bored) finally gave way to sticky smarm. There were some highpoints, though:

-a formerly-popular area which was recently closed just got its gate torn apart by local redneck vigilantes who want to four wheel in the area. Word got around, though on the DL, and so we went out there and had an awesome carg to ourselves on the busy Saturday. I guess this is one benefit of four wheelers.

-Some douchenozzles were up blasting music until 2am at the cg, and so I got the sweet pleasure (after hearing a bunch of complaints from their neighbors), or kicking their tent and 7am, taking their money, and chewing them out. It was awesome.

-went to the Colesseum where it was pouring rain and packed with refugees from every corner of Scummersville. There was a constant line-up of dudes getting bouted on Apollo Reed. I kept trying to secure a place in line, but then would get distracted by swimming or drinking beer. Finally, I got fed up and cut in front of some yahoo who was taking his fourth burn on it; I was like six beers in by this time, and managed a drunk send in front of all the braws. It was awesome.

-Found out that Old Red needs about $400 of work to even pass inspection (new windshield, backup lights, ball joint, aways teh fucking ball joint!). I'm really hoping the AAC takes it as a donation, I'll have to euthanize, Thelma&Louise, or carbecue it. Mega sadface. The mechanic said something like, "hey, at least you got 250k out of it," to which I replied, "It's not dead yet!"

Engine and tranny are awesome. It's just everything else. Grrr.


lena_chita
Moderator

Sep 2, 2014, 11:45 AM
Post #103286 of 105309 (5897 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Weakend report: Laborious Day was busy, hot, humid, and rainy. Seriously, the dry, cool summer temps (during which I mostly spent hanging bored) finally gave way to sticky smarm. There were some highpoints, though:

-a formerly-popular area which was recently closed just got its gate torn apart by local redneck vigilantes who want to four wheel in the area. Word got around, though on the DL, and so we went out there and had an awesome carg to ourselves on the busy Saturday. I guess this is one benefit of four wheelers.

-Some douchenozzles were up blasting music until 2am at the cg, and so I got the sweet pleasure (after hearing a bunch of complaints from their neighbors), or kicking their tent and 7am, taking their money, and chewing them out. It was awesome.

-went to the Colesseum where it was pouring rain and packed with refugees from every corner of Scummersville. There was a constant line-up of dudes getting bouted on Apollo Reed. I kept trying to secure a place in line, but then would get distracted by swimming or drinking beer. Finally, I got fed up and cut in front of some yahoo who was taking his fourth burn on it; I was like six beers in by this time, and managed a drunk send in front of all the braws. It was awesome.

-Found out that Old Red needs about $400 of work to even pass inspection (new windshield, backup lights, ball joint, aways teh fucking ball joint!). I'm really hoping the AAC takes it as a donation, I'll have to euthanize, Thelma&Louise, or carbecue it. Mega sadface. The mechanic said something like, "hey, at least you got 250k out of it," to which I replied, "It's not dead yet!"

Engine and tranny are awesome. It's just everything else. Grrr.

Yeah, the weekend weather was quite unpleasant. I am hoping that the clouds will empty all the rain out now, and then we will have awesome October/November.


carabiner96


Sep 2, 2014, 12:34 PM
Post #103287 of 105309 (5890 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Went outside climbing (whoooo!) since it's finally less hot than hell. Climbing exclusively in the gym has ruined my real climbing, it was super shitty. Plus side though is since I was stuck on Boy Scout routes I led a bunch of them and it feel like I'm getting my lead head back.

I think after my trip I'm only touching real rock for a while, I have weekends to vedauwoo and shelf planned and *hopefully* the creek.


Bad mood today, refer to Grupe. Grr, mo iz steaming.


carabiner96


Sep 2, 2014, 12:36 PM
Post #103288 of 105309 (5890 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry to hear about the truck, I felt the same way about Patty but took the $500 trade in from the dealer and ran.


lena_chita
Moderator

Sep 2, 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #103289 of 105309 (5885 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Went outside climbing (whoooo!) since it's finally less hot than hell. Climbing exclusively in the gym has ruined my real climbing, it was super shitty. Plus side though is since I was stuck on Boy Scout routes I led a bunch of them and it feel like I'm getting my lead head back.

I think after my trip I'm only touching real rock for a while, I have weekends to vedauwoo and shelf planned and *hopefully* the creek.


Bad mood today, refer to Grupe. Grr, mo iz steaming.

Steam on, I hope some asshole blisters from the heat, too.

I hope the trip goes smoothly.


climbs4fun
Moderator

Sep 2, 2014, 8:55 PM
Post #103290 of 105309 (5854 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9679

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Labor Day, all gerks are climbzing, I am the only one sitting here, waaa-waaa-wahhh!

Went out for lunch with Heffe's cousin and her husband who are in town for the weekend. At a very jewish deli.

Just got a text from Ed. He blew a clip, fell and broke his toe.
SHIT! The guy is determined not to get better until I am ready to get-back-into-it.
I am doing homework. And Bozeman apparently moved to the pacific northwest, because it is rainy again....

I went camping by myself with my dogs up at Kolob Reservoir. 80 during the day. 40 at night. Would have been more peaceful without the hillbillies in their big trucks driving by at 5 am all camo'd out. And the 4wheelers. Am I the only one that hates those things?

no, everybody hates those things, except the people actually using them.

Had dinner with Trashy Friday too since he was nice enough to secure my camp spot.


granite_grrl


Sep 9, 2014, 7:38 AM
Post #103291 of 105309 (5676 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.


lena_chita
Moderator

Sep 9, 2014, 7:47 AM
Post #103292 of 105309 (5674 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.


dr_feelgood


Sep 9, 2014, 8:10 AM
Post #103293 of 105309 (5671 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.
Just double park it!


granite_grrl


Sep 9, 2014, 8:59 AM
Post #103294 of 105309 (5661 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

And Lena....it's a Fit, of course his gear is going to fit!


granite_grrl


Sep 9, 2014, 9:00 AM
Post #103295 of 105309 (5661 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.
Just double park it!
This is the purpose of parking at the back of the lot. I need to find enough parking spots together!


dr_feelgood


Sep 9, 2014, 9:32 AM
Post #103296 of 105309 (5654 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

And Lena....it's a Fit, of course his gear is going to fit!

That actually looks quite good. Who cares about the color (aside from nathan, obvi).


lena_chita
Moderator

Sep 9, 2014, 9:37 AM
Post #103297 of 105309 (5653 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 6087

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

Nothing a spray-paint won't fix.

I really don't care about the car color in general (o.K., hot pink and neon yellow are a no-no), but that blue is pretty bad. Wouldn't stop me from driving it, but definitely cringe-worthy.


granite_grrl


Sep 9, 2014, 10:56 AM
Post #103298 of 105309 (5644 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

And Lena....it's a Fit, of course his gear is going to fit!

That actually looks quite good. Who cares about the color (aside from nathan, obvi).

It doesn't have cruise, or we'd be all over it.

Nathan was supposed to call an MB garage today though and see how hard it would be to add it.


granite_grrl


Sep 9, 2014, 10:57 AM
Post #103299 of 105309 (5644 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 15084

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

Nothing a spray-paint won't fix.

I really don't care about the car color in general (o.K., hot pink and neon yellow are a no-no), but that blue is pretty bad. Wouldn't stop me from driving it, but definitely cringe-worthy.

It wouldn't be my first choice (or second, or third) but I don't mind it too much. Definitely not big enough of an issue to spend the money to repaint it.


dr_feelgood


Sep 9, 2014, 11:26 AM
Post #103300 of 105309 (5640 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

And Lena....it's a Fit, of course his gear is going to fit!

That actually looks quite good. Who cares about the color (aside from nathan, obvi).

It doesn't have cruise, or we'd be all over it.

Nathan was supposed to call an MB garage today though and see how hard it would be to add it.

Never had cruise control, so I don't call it a dealbreaker when I look for cars.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook