Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All


jakedatc


Feb 17, 2011, 1:36 PM
Post #61601 of 105309 (5464 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 12, 2003
Posts: 11054

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

finally got out to ride today after a 6 week lay off due to snow and cold. 22 worthless to CI miles.. legs felt fine and with the wind and heavier winter bike the average wasn't bad. lungs definitely took a hit from the lay off though.
Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow so a friend and I can get out and do a 25mi route that has a fairly steep .5mi hill near the end that he will probably yell about.


(This post was edited by jakedatc on Feb 17, 2011, 1:37 PM)


kachoong


Feb 17, 2011, 1:38 PM
Post #61602 of 105309 (5461 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wooo!


Partner camhead


Feb 17, 2011, 1:39 PM
Post #61603 of 105309 (5459 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:


This thing would kill some zombies

Awesome! That would werk fe sure. I'd prefer a chainsaw but gotta have sumpthin in case the fuel runs out.

make sure you get proper instruction.

http://www.facebook.com/...p.php?gid=2225606793


meatbomz


Feb 17, 2011, 1:44 PM
Post #61604 of 105309 (5452 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7073

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
in lieu of my failzed ptftw, I might contribute some actual conversation content. I forwarded that princeton article about the mathematics of music to my pops, who is a pretty kickass musician. He mentioned this story from a class in grad school:

In reply to:
Interesting article - my bassoon teacher was way into music via math; this was in the early days of computers and he was seeking ways to express music in mathematical terms. He ended up leaving music and becoming a programmer. His observation was that mathemeticians search long and deep for these symmetries that the greatest composers and improvisers intuit. I recall one exercise we did in a 17th century counterpoint class. It turns out that there were numerous rules for intervals, inversions, resolutions, voice leading, etc. etc. that governed relationships between contrapuntal lines in Bach's and Mozart's time. We analyzed a 5 part fugue that Mozart wrote [apparently in a very short time]. There were something like 128 possible vertical combinations of the 5 voices - Mozart of course didn't use all the combinations in his piece, but we took the time to write them all out and analyze them - they all adhered strictly to all the rules. It's obvious that Mozart wouldn't have taken the time to do that big analysis, so he must have had a strong internal sense of what those five voices needed to be to successfully interact. We were all awestruck.

So, cool stuff; a lot of this quantification of music and what makes it sound good only has the end result of what musical geniuses already "feel."

yore not reading that^^^^

I fell asleep at bassoon.


ha!


Partner camhead


Feb 17, 2011, 1:53 PM
Post #61605 of 105309 (5438 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
You shall not PASSSS!!!!!

Whadda ya gonna do? Bleed on me?!

hmm... mixed movie quotes, but to an awesome end. Someone needs to do a video mashup of Gandalf versus the Black Knight.


climbs4fun
Moderator

Feb 17, 2011, 1:54 PM
Post #61606 of 105309 (5438 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9679

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
That was it for the morning entertainzmints?

Lame eh?
Imagine my disappointment, at 7 am...

I've been home sick. They kicked me out of work yesterday. I'm not entertaining nobody! That's what you guys are here for


homesick or home sick?

at home. sick.


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 17, 2011, 1:55 PM
Post #61607 of 105309 (5433 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.


Partner camhead


Feb 17, 2011, 1:55 PM
Post #61608 of 105309 (5432 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
in lieu of my failzed ptftw, I might contribute some actual conversation content. I forwarded that princeton article about the mathematics of music to my pops, who is a pretty kickass musician. He mentioned this story from a class in grad school:

In reply to:
Interesting article - my bassoon teacher was way into music via math; this was in the early days of computers and he was seeking ways to express music in mathematical terms. He ended up leaving music and becoming a programmer. His observation was that mathemeticians search long and deep for these symmetries that the greatest composers and improvisers intuit. I recall one exercise we did in a 17th century counterpoint class. It turns out that there were numerous rules for intervals, inversions, resolutions, voice leading, etc. etc. that governed relationships between contrapuntal lines in Bach's and Mozart's time. We analyzed a 5 part fugue that Mozart wrote [apparently in a very short time]. There were something like 128 possible vertical combinations of the 5 voices - Mozart of course didn't use all the combinations in his piece, but we took the time to write them all out and analyze them - they all adhered strictly to all the rules. It's obvious that Mozart wouldn't have taken the time to do that big analysis, so he must have had a strong internal sense of what those five voices needed to be to successfully interact. We were all awestruck.

So, cool stuff; a lot of this quantification of music and what makes it sound good only has the end result of what musical geniuses already "feel."

yore not reading that^^^^

I fell asleep at bassoon.


ha!


bassoons do have a sort of narcoleptic quality about them.


Partner camhead


Feb 17, 2011, 1:56 PM
Post #61609 of 105309 (5432 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
finally got out to ride today after a 6 week lay off due to snow and cold. 22 worthless to CI miles.. legs felt fine and with the wind and heavier winter bike the average wasn't bad. lungs definitely took a hit from the lay off though.
Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow so a friend and I can get out and do a 25mi route that has a fairly steep .5mi hill near the end that he will probably yell about.

It was warm enough to ride today, but the 20mph winds dissuaded me.


snoopy138


Feb 17, 2011, 2:22 PM
Post #61610 of 105309 (5418 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

That reminds me... I'm getting bones this weak. With those, teh noo grigri that's n the way and my brand noo Sterling nano I'll be set to crush teh sport gnar

now you just have to remember how to climb.


snoopy138


Feb 17, 2011, 2:24 PM
Post #61611 of 105309 (5413 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.

by the 5.9?


Partner epoch
Moderator

Feb 17, 2011, 2:43 PM
Post #61612 of 105309 (5400 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The Land Hog has been gassed, lubed and aired up, and is ready to rock. I have a chronically leaky tire, seems like it goes near flat in about a month. Any tricks to fix that? I've been going with the tried and true method of putting air in it all the time. It's a pain, but the trouble is that when the loyerette drives it she doesn't put air in it and drives around a giant steel beast with a bad tire. Which makes her not want to drive it, which means I might not get the small car for climbing trips.
have you tried the green goup? the tire repair guys hate it, but fuck em

The moderators here can't even govern a chat forum, I wouldn't put any faith in them to fix a tire.

You should be nice. This moderator even remembered your birthday. As far as I can see none of the other gerks in this forum did
Sekret and personal infermashunz!


Partner epoch
Moderator

Feb 17, 2011, 2:47 PM
Post #61613 of 105309 (5397 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:


This thing would kill some zombies

Just think of the avocado-related injuries that would cause!


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 17, 2011, 2:53 PM
Post #61614 of 105309 (5390 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.

by the 5.9?

I didn't know there's a 5.9. What's the point of a 5.9 on a wall that is mostly 5.12ish? Jak, that only invites riff raff.

It's a little to the right of the two 5.11z


Partner epoch
Moderator

Feb 17, 2011, 2:55 PM
Post #61615 of 105309 (5389 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Two days underway. My last at this work location.

All we could do last night was talk about beer and stoopid shit we did at various places in the whirld.

Tired.


snoopy138


Feb 17, 2011, 3:09 PM
Post #61616 of 105309 (5379 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.

by the 5.9?

I didn't know there's a 5.9. What's the point of a 5.9 on a wall that is mostly 5.12ish? Jak, that only invites riff raff.

It's a little to the right of the two 5.11z

there's a 5.9 at the toe of the buttress.


snoopy138


Feb 17, 2011, 3:10 PM
Post #61617 of 105309 (5376 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.

by the 5.9?

I didn't know there's a 5.9. What's the point of a 5.9 on a wall that is mostly 5.12ish? Jak, that only invites riff raff.

It's a little to the right of the two 5.11z

there's a 5.9 at the toe of the buttress.

and we are the riff raff.


Partner camhead


Feb 17, 2011, 3:17 PM
Post #61618 of 105309 (5369 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

aw shit. they did a mad phat video!

http://www.youtube.com/...ture=player_embedded


drivel


Feb 17, 2011, 5:44 PM
Post #61619 of 105309 (5353 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2459

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
aw shit. they did a mad phat video!

http://www.youtube.com/...ture=player_embedded


i kind of like the unembellished, just them singing better.

also, what are they wearing around their necks??


tripperjm


Feb 17, 2011, 6:30 PM
Post #61620 of 105309 (5341 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10650

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

Ewe've been to teh wall rite?

There is awl ready a bolted line to teh left of Rainbow Drive. It's called Straight Ahead. Kinda dumb, it's a Sam route.

Teh rope wus on teh Preditor, the gnu Big Tony line is to teh right of teh too easy 11's, before ewe get to teh whaterever it's rated 5.8 Arete route, that's called Easy Prey.

Though, speaking of squeeze jorbs... There is a possible difficult gnu route to teh lt of teh Preditor and too teh rite of teh Sex Magik. It Wood start on teh Preditor, and when ewe dive out right to teh undercling, go left instead and up a shallow corner to sum killer looking dikes thru teh summit block/ roof.


tripperjm


Feb 17, 2011, 7:07 PM
Post #61621 of 105309 (5332 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10650

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

So what's teh challenge to receive a free roap?

What are ewe my events corddinater nau?


tripperjm


Feb 17, 2011, 7:12 PM
Post #61622 of 105309 (5520 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10650

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

That reminds me... I'm getting bones this weak. With those, teh noo grigri that's n the way and my brand noo Sterling nano I'll be set to crush teh sport gnar

Sorry to has to be teh won to break teh news to ewe, never gunna happen. So maybe ewe shud just ship that gnu gearz to me, so at least it can properly used.


tripperjm


Feb 17, 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #61623 of 105309 (5497 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10650

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.

by the 5.9?

I didn't know there's a 5.9. What's the point of a 5.9 on a wall that is mostly 5.12ish? Jak, that only invites riff raff.

It's a little to the right of the two 5.11z


It's an obvious line.

And yea ewe gays are kinda teh riff raff.


tripperjm


Feb 17, 2011, 7:21 PM
Post #61624 of 105309 (5408 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10650

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

I'll throw in a petzl spirit draw.

I still kan't believe sumbody stole that shit from me.

I just can't believe somebody knew to walk up there at the end of the day. Really sounds like an inside job.


Durp. I thought it was the camp stocker until I learned that draws were stolen too.

Maybe Coverboy took the rope to go use it to werk on his line that you were going to bolt?

The line right next to where the rope was stolen from?

oh, he was going to squeeze in another line on the predator wall? is this line actually right next to the predator, or up left past rainbow drive?

I skipped by this in the commotion of teh PTFTW.

It's down on the far right past the two warmups.

by the 5.9?

I didn't know there's a 5.9. What's the point of a 5.9 on a wall that is mostly 5.12ish? Jak, that only invites riff raff.

It's a little to the right of the two 5.11z

there's a 5.9 at the toe of the buttress.

and we are the riff raff.

This iz korect.


meatbomz


Feb 17, 2011, 7:28 PM
Post #61625 of 105309 (5406 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7073

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

probibly? I have a beat up red rope I could sell you for $20.

Huh? Pay fer ropes? Now that wood be kinda silly, that wood be like paying for shoez... and who in there rite mind wood do sumthing as stupid as that?

So what's teh challenge to receive a free roap?

What are ewe my events corddinater nau?


Any chance the hooker will be dry the week of March 21st?

First page Previous page 1 ... 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook