Montreal partner
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

Oct 14, 2005, 12:24 AM
Post #1 of 2 (955 views)
Shortcut

Montreal partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, I'm Eric.

I have been in and out of climbing for the past 8 years But have always been quite serious about it. I spent 5 month in Africa in 1999 on a tour called Hotrock climbing expedition and won several competitions on the Canadian junior circuit and spent a summer teaching climbing in New Mexico. At the moment I am climbing about 5.10 but with a little conditioning I love to crank 5.12 and work 13a. I hope to find a partner in similar circumstances but I will be happy to climb at all skill levels.

I currently don't have a membership to any gym, I am closest to allez-up but I have been a bit hesitant to join because of the lack of bouldering. I would like to check out horizon rock or any gym with a mix of bouldering and sport leads.

At any rate If you want to climb I could be your guy I am available weekdays after 4.

cheers

Eric

tallnik

Oct 20, 2005, 1:07 AM
Post #2 of 2 (955 views)
Shortcut

Re: Montreal partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey buddy, I climb around 10s as well, but am looking for a regular partner to train with. Currently I climb at Allez-Up, as it's close to me as well. I'd like to get to the gym 2-3 times a week this year.

PM me here,
Cheers,
Nik

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook