RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

Partner brent_e

Jan 30, 2007, 4:34 AM
Post #1 of 7 (826 views)
Shortcut

thank you - returning features
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

The couple things that I was really sad to see go have come back and I want to thank the staff for getting them back. One was the "my topics" bit, the other was seeing what was posted in what forum recently. Both are excellent, although the my topics part is a bit confusing to me, still. Finally, I'm really thankful that you put pictures back into threads. This was great to see return!

Thank you for putting the small but useful things back!!!!

Best regards

Brent Elliott

ddt

Feb 1, 2007, 7:45 AM
Post #2 of 7 (787 views)
Shortcut

Re: [brent_e] thank you - returning features [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Our pleasure Brent! Smile

DDT

dharmatreez

Feb 1, 2007, 2:26 PM
Post #3 of 7 (776 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ddt] thank you - returning features [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thanks for making the routes database more non-editor friendly, its nice to be able to directly add routes and especially update access issues, directions, gps, etc...

ditto the inline forum images, i'm back to a good daily laugh or two from the worst photos thread

ups to the reordering of the forums, suits my tastes and keeps climbing info the seemingly top priority

happy trails and safe climbing

jason

Partner philbox

Feb 1, 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #4 of 7 (756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dharmatreez] thank you - returning features [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Now all those who thought the sky was falling on our heads fess up that it was worth the angst now wasn't it. Laugh

rc.com is getting back to what it once was and the good thing is that it is oh so speedy. Lots of great features, still a couple that are missing but I love how fast the pages load. I also love how the data base is scalable with unlimited potential unlike the olde steam driven version. Most things on the new site actually work first time every time, I'm loving it. No more complaints as to not being able to get onto the site or that the server is way slow, nothing like that at all. Lifes good with the new and improved rc.com.

I love those online images. I even saw Willy and Shiva return for a visit in the campground forum, I woulda missed that couple with their cheery smile popping in from time to time. I love the video section of the site too, now that is something that the olde servers would never have supported.

Partner brent_e

Feb 2, 2007, 1:05 AM
Post #5 of 7 (748 views)
Shortcut

Re: [philbox] thank you - returning features [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

philbox wrote:
Now all those who thought the sky was falling on our heads fess up that it was worth the angst now wasn't it. Laugh

rc.com is getting back to what it once was and the good thing is that it is oh so speedy. Lots of great features, still a couple that are missing but I love how fast the pages load. I also love how the data base is scalable with unlimited potential unlike the olde steam driven version. Most things on the new site actually work first time every time, I'm loving it. No more complaints as to not being able to get onto the site or that the server is way slow, nothing like that at all. Lifes good with the new and improved rc.com.

I love those online images. I even saw Willy and Shiva return for a visit in the campground forum, I woulda missed that couple with their cheery smile popping in from time to time. I love the video section of the site too, now that is something that the olde servers would never have supported.

yes, they do load quite fast. It seems like there isn't quite the number of posts yet, though. If you looked at community before it seemed like there were more posts from the same day on the first page. Not as much to read/flame/postwhore anymore.

The speed and reliability is really nice, though. No issues there. Sad, though, that unless I force myself to think about it i don't notice the site not breaking down. I guess i'm a pessimist! lol

vids are good, yeah!

jakedatc

Feb 5, 2007, 9:06 PM
Post #6 of 7 (717 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Still missing one important feature..

KILL FILE

that would be wonderful

Partner cracklover

Feb 6, 2007, 1:24 AM
Post #7 of 7 (708 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The "my topics" feature\fix is huge. Thanks very much.

GO

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook