RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

katydid

Oct 4, 2002, 8:09 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1028 views)
Shortcut

Smith trip now for Oct. 12
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey folks,

Due to some scheduling conflicts with ... well ... everybody, it looks like the date to hook up at Smith has officially moved to Saturday, October 12, around 9:00-ish. We'll be meeting in the parking lot near the pay-for-parking doohickey.

Right now the only fer-sures are myself, Bill (therelic), and his daughter Linda -- the more, the merrier, and the more to witness Linda's first lead!

PM me or post here if you have any questions. I'll be checking in periodically.

Kate

edit: to remove reference to my email, which is in Canada. At the moment, I am not.

[ This Message was edited by: katydid on 2002-10-04 13:11 ]

billcoe_

Oct 10, 2002, 1:38 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1028 views)
Shortcut

Smith trip now for Oct. 12 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I have some family obligation to attend to in Redmond. Could we figure out a way I could sneak over for a few hours Saturday and climb with you all? I have a cell phone and could call you or do you know what area you'll be at?

I haven't climbed Monkee Face for a few years? Can lead moderate climbs, maybe could do Kunza Corner, Nice lead 10C, or Lions Jaw 5.7? Good leads both, there's also a 4 or 5 pitch bolted route thats not in the guidebook going up the backside of Smith Group, Maybe 5.10. I'm up for anything as long as I can just go climb,,,,,,,,please?????????

Regards:

Bill

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook