RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

w6jxm

Apr 27, 2003, 7:05 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1252 views)
Shortcut

Untill the next PBC
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

Well it is 364 days a counting the next one. Gee that's a long time. Anyway, it was great to see rrradam, clymbr_chk, fiend, and all the others there even though is was hard to get everybody together. Till next time, dyno on.

epic_ed

Apr 27, 2003, 7:40 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1252 views)
Shortcut

Re: Untill the next PBC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

Yet again, what a party. Looks like I missed meeting nearly everyone. I ran into Climbsomething and JT512, but I was too busy with media stuff and some other issues to get around much.

The weather was great (Some of you sissies from up north were "hot". "Hot"? You gotta be kidding me. Come back in the summer -- we'll show you hot.). The entertainment was solid. The comaradarie was stellar, and the climbing was brutal, as usual. I'd be interested to hear what you guys thought about the new format (expert category/age group categories).

We had a lot of vendors this year, but I was a little disappointed at the selection some of them brought. MountainHardware and ArcTeryx showed up with a bunch of "display only stuff and didn't have squat to sell. What the F? WE WANT DEALS, damn it. Hopefully they saw how busy the Moonstone, Five Ten, and Mad Rocks booths were with shoppers all weekend long and will re-think that strategy next year.

All totaled, it looked like everyone was having a good time and I don't know of any serious injuries or altercations with the law.

Hope our paths cross next year!

Ed

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook