Forums: Climbing Information: Access Issues & Closures:
Auburn Rock Quarry (Sacramento) needs you!!!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Access Issues & Closures

Premier Sponsor:

camoaero

Apr 26, 2004, 11:08 AM
Post #1 of 4 (4695 views)
Shortcut

Auburn Rock Quarry (Sacramento) needs you!!!  (North_America: United_States: California: Sacramento_Area: Auburn_State_Recreation_Area)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Want to climb at Auburn without being hassled by rangers? Here's your chance to help make that happen. I have recently spoken to the Access Fund regional coordinator in charge of trying to open Auburn Rock Quarry to climbers. She is trying to get as much local support as possible to help with this issue. She wants to hold a meeting to discuss this issue and we need as many climbers as possible to get involved. There's no definite date or time as of yet; we need to see how many people are interested in coming. The meeting will probably be held at a climbing gym in Sac. If you are interested PM or email me (camoaero@msn.com). We need all the help and support we can get.

roughster

Apr 26, 2004, 11:15 AM
Post #2 of 4 (4695 views)
Shortcut

Re: Auburn Rock Quarry needs you!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Want to climb at Auburn without being hassled by rangers? Here's your chance to help make that happen. I have recently spoken to the Access Fund regional coordinator in charge of trying to open Auburn Rock Quarry to climbers. She is trying to get as much local support as possible to help with this issue. She wants to hold a meeting to discuss this issue and we need as many climbers as possible to get involved. There's no definite date or time as of yet; we need to see how many people are interested in coming. The meeting will probably be held at a climbing gym in Sac. If you are interested PM or email me (camoaero@msn.com). We need all the help and support we can get.

Good to hear she got out there and that we finally have someone interested in moving this thing forward. She has all the up to date info on the place, we just need to get the ball rolling.

roughster

Apr 26, 2004, 11:17 AM
Post #3 of 4 (4695 views)
Shortcut

roughster moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

roughster moved this thread from US - West Coast to Access Issues & Closures.

roughster

Apr 26, 2004, 12:51 PM
Post #4 of 4 (4695 views)
Shortcut

Re: roughster moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

up for the day peeps. We really need to get this going. Access has been at a stand still for 4 years. We finally have someone motivated to take a stab at it.

Forums : Climbing Information : Access Issues & Closures

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook