RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

Partner russman

Jul 3, 2001, 5:11 PM
Post #1 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

HELP from all RockClimbing members
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi all CLimbers

This is The Russman WA State Mgr. I wanted to ask a couple of ???'s. How many of you have checked out your State Routes page? How many have checkedout other state routes pages? How many have added any info to any, all, some of those pages. There are only a few of us Area Managers who are trying to expand the number of areas open to ALL climbers around the World.

What I am getting at is if you have a favortie place to climb, or some info to add to an area that is already listed, please help out your local Mgr. or a different Mgr and add Gyms, canyons, Walls anything you can to help make the site better. Instead of arguing between members, lets make the site more apealing to newcombers and returning members. The more sites we add, the better possibility we will have for outside advertising from actual businesses and that means more $$$ to make this site better. Thanx in advance for EVERYONE'S help.

The Russman

Partner russman

Jul 3, 2001, 8:56 PM
Post #2 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

HELP from all RockClimbing members [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Trust me...anything anyone can add...that is as long as it is a true area or climb...is greatly appreciated. Glad to have your help Koolkitty. Hopefully there are others like you willing to help.

The Russman

Partner matt

Jul 3, 2001, 9:20 PM
Post #3 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm the Texas Manager and I've added and updated routes in Texas. Also, I've looked at a few of other states/countries to see how their setup and how it's organized. Unfortunately I don't have any information to add elsewhere, but if I do ever get any I'll be sure to add it! Thanks to everyone who is helping to develope this site into everything rock climbing.

Matt

Partner russman

Jul 3, 2001, 9:28 PM
Post #4 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Matt...i checked out your site..and it looks like you are doing a great job keeping up too. this is kinda fun too huh?:) lets keep encouraging others to help out.

The Russman

Partner matt

Jul 3, 2001, 9:33 PM
Post #5 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Right on. It is fun, although I just wish I had more time to spend developing the site. And I have to say the sheer amount of information available right now on this site is amazing.

compclimber

Jul 4, 2001, 4:07 AM
Post #6 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I looked at Colorado and was kinda dissapointed alot of the areas are misrepresented and the grades dont correspond. I am definetly going to start adding to it more I added a problem to the Black Hole at Morisson last week.

robydonn

Jul 4, 2001, 4:17 AM
Post #7 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi, this is Roby from Missouri & the Midwest. I am currently seeking as much information as I can for my area. Climbing is VERY popular here yet, there is not a lot of climbers accessing this site. I want to hear from anyone who may have some input. All youths ages 7 to 15 please check out the summer programs offered by Upper Limits, Downtown St. Louis on the Missouri page. Let's hear from everyone!!!!
Have A Great 4TH!!!!!!

kagunkie

Jul 4, 2001, 4:49 AM
Post #8 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You got it get the youths involved. At least they might have somekind of concience.

climber_chick

Jul 4, 2001, 5:22 AM
Post #9 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was thinking about being the manager for Alaska-but I don't know if I should. Should I?

Partner russman

Jul 4, 2001, 3:11 PM
Post #10 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climber-chick

if you have some info and are willing to spend a little time here and there to hlep make Alaska better than what it is now. GREAT. Trevor started most of teh pages with a few listings but not much info if any...it is up to all of us as climbers to help fill in the blanks. It really does not take that much work....jsut do what you can and that is better than nothing at all. Thanx

The Russman

blackaven

Jul 6, 2001, 12:51 AM
Post #11 of 11 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm the manager for Nova Scotia (Canada) and I haven't actually been climbing yet but I'm working on fixing that problem (I've done indoor twice). right now all I have in Nova Scotia are indoor gyms that I know about. All you need to know how to do to be a state manager is how to fill out simple forms about the new climbing area you are adding, there isn't any "webpage programming" involved. every state needs a manager so check out your state and if there isn't a manager, then voulenteer, you can at least clear off any areas that you know don't exist. better you then nobody

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook