RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

brianthew

Jun 22, 2002, 2:21 AM
Post #1 of 4 (2084 views)
Shortcut

Milwaukee, WI area climbers
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

Hey all. Is anybody from the Milwaukee area and looking for a climbing partner for local gyms (Solid Rock Sports, Adventure Rock, etc)? If so, PM or email me.

I climb moderate routes (5.10ish) but don't get to the gym enough due to lack of partner.

amybeth

Jul 10, 2002, 8:34 PM
Post #2 of 4 (2084 views)
Shortcut

Milwaukee, WI area climbers [In reply to]
Report this Post

hey im from milwaukee and i got to solid rock quite often...never been to advernture rock (i've heard some stories) but i'd be up for checking it out...you can e mail me at abs3@uwm.edu

ramylson

Jul 24, 2002, 3:12 PM
Post #3 of 4 (2084 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

It depends on what kind of climbing you're interested in doing. I used to climb at Solid Rock all of the time (in fact, I helped build their latest expansion). Great guys. Anyway, the place is much better suited for bouldering then routes, but it'll give you a pump regardless. Great if you're not into driving the distance to Adventure Rock as well. Anyway, Adventure Rock has much better route climbing then bouldering, but that's improved over the years. Sculpted surfaces versus plywood, so a bit more interesting. Definitely worth the trip if you're willing to make it. I'm really not in there as much in the summer (why, when you can climb outdoors), usually only on Wednesday nights. But, winters you see me running around two or three nights a week..

badawg2002

Jul 29, 2002, 12:26 AM
Post #4 of 4 (2084 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I'm currently a Marquette student and am looking for a climbing partner as well. Ive got alot of experience and am looking for someone to get some good gym time in with. Email me. Thanks

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook