RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

Partner yannbuse

Mar 11, 2005, 6:39 PM
Post #1 of 3 (898 views)
Shortcut

Ice climbing partner - Cannon
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi!
Im looking for someone who wants to climb the ice around Canon and Franconia Notch. This weekend i will be in the Dacks climbing, so i wont be able to check responses for a couple days (i can give you my phone #). However, i will be driving up to NH on wednesday morning, looking to climb either the same day and defenatly thursday.
I lead up to WI4, have a full rack, rope, etc... Ive been dead keen on getting on the Black Dike but would prefer to swtich-up the lead (leapfrog) for that route. Otherwise im game for any multi-pitch. And to thank you for climbing with me, i will bring the beer and ham sandwitches!

Thank You

YAnn

Partner yannbuse

Mar 14, 2005, 7:47 PM
Post #2 of 3 (898 views)
Shortcut

Re: Ice climbing partner - Cannon [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hmm.... im thinking its monday and there is a limited amount of time left to plan a great ice climb. Now im desperatly looking to climb with someone!
Im wrapping up my time in the Adirondacks, leaving tomorrow, and just want to keep climbing! HELP!

Thank you for your time,

Yann

yves

Mar 17, 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #3 of 3 (898 views)
Shortcut

Ice climbing partner - Cannon [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi ,

Have already posted something about ice-climbing in this area.

I am leaving in NwYk and have some free time next week either on Thursday or during the week end. In theory , I am already climbing in the Catskills Friday of next week (25 march), but I could change my plans to climb with you .

I am leading 3/4 in ice and have already been 4 times out this season (Catskills and the Dacks) . I am also climbing 3 times a week in a gym . I have all the gear , no car .

I also could take some time off , but not before Mid April now, which could be good enough for Mt Washington area or even Mt Katahdin later.

You can contact me on drxx.go@wanadoo.fr

Yves.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook