Forums: Climbing Partners: Canada:
Who's up for Canmore area climbing? Anyone? Aw... C'mon...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

dead_milkman

May 6, 2005, 3:18 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1306 views)
Shortcut

Who's up for Canmore area climbing? Anyone? Aw... C'mon...
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey Y'all...

Due to the rather unstable nature of a few of my climbing partners whom would rather spend weeks and weeks out of the area riding bicycles and climbing - of all things! - I could use a few fine folks to share a rope with... Is anyone out there in Rockclimbing.com land interested in tying in for... well... pretty much anything, really (have rack, will travel... can meet in Canmore, or whatever... don't ask me to do The Maker, or Humble Horse and we'll get along fine... though we can laugh about the former and argue about the shape of the latter, if you like.) I like puppy dogs, ice cream, long walks along the beach and holding hands... and I have a whack of ropes, cams, pitons, and so forth... and some common sense, even. So yeah... Sunday through Tuesday off... Sport, trad, alpine, bouldering, drinking beer at the Drake and making up stories about "bad weather and rockfall" to cover up indecent acts. It's all good.

E-mail bwcooke@gmail.com

Phone 403.289.1325

Cheers,

Brad.

rendog

May 6, 2005, 11:50 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1306 views)
Shortcut

Re: Who's up for Canmore area climbing? Anyone? Aw... C'mo [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey Y'all...

Due to the rather unstable nature of a few of my climbing partners whom would rather spend weeks and weeks out of the area riding bicycles and climbing - of all things! - I could use a few fine folks to share a rope with... Is anyone out there in Rockclimbing.com land interested in tying in for... well... pretty much anything, really (have rack, will travel... can meet in Canmore, or whatever... don't ask me to do The Maker, or Humble Horse and we'll get along fine... though we can laugh about the former and argue about the shape of the latter, if you like.) I like puppy dogs, ice cream, long walks along the beach and holding hands... and I have a whack of ropes, cams, pitons, and so forth... and some common sense, even. So yeah... Sunday through Tuesday off... Sport, trad, alpine, bouldering, drinking beer at the Drake and making up stories about "bad weather and rockfall" to cover up indecent acts. It's all good.

E-mail bwcooke@gmail.com

Phone 403.289.1325

Cheers,

Brad.

I'm in. But if you try to hold my hand, I'll have to pull a Simon Yates on your ass.

rendog@rockclimbing.com

androids

May 7, 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1306 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dude , im in, ill be there in late june(finnaly!) pm me.

cragger

May 11, 2005, 2:39 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1306 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Milkman, you want to get out climbing this coming weekend?
pm or email me. f_forester@hotmail.com

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook