RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

olegtrad

Jul 12, 2005, 6:07 PM
Post #1 of 2 (853 views)
Shortcut

Chattanooga, Looking for partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Looking for someone to do trad at chattanooga area on regular basis (trad every weeked and sport during the week in the evenings, plus some road trips). I climb for about year and a half. Can lead trad 5.7....8. Would love to progress and go after Big Wall. My friends got too busy and we do not climb enough. We just do sport from time to time. I do not remember last time we did trad, so I just stuck at 5.8 and do not progress. I am trying to get into Aid climbing, but my friends have no interest in that whats so ever. If you want to do trad, aid, and maybe some day to do Big Wall e-mail me: olegmatsko@decosimo.comI think I have enough gear. So, if you do not have trad gear it is NOT a problem. I am gear frick, so I have pretty much everything.
I do not care the level my partner climbs. All I care is to find a person who loves trad and we can have a good time climbing (girl or guy). If you have not done trad, but really want to... e-mail me... if you at my level or a good climber looking for partner... give me a shout. I just want to climb!!!

aznrockclimber82

Jul 12, 2005, 6:10 PM
Post #2 of 2 (853 views)
Shortcut

Re: Chattanooga, Looking for partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Don't Trad much, but can hook you up with people that LOVE to. Pm Me. I'm headed over to TBA tonight if you know where that is....and there will be local hardmen that will definitely go with you to places like....T-Wall for some good 'ol Southern Trad.

Monk.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook