RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

therealbovine

Nov 28, 2005, 4:54 PM
Post #1 of 4 (988 views)
Shortcut

Arkansas: Fern Canyon???
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Anyone out there willing to help me with info on Fern Canyon? I will be in the area for the weekend and am looking for directions from any major road. I'd also be psyched to hear about any other nearby areas worthy of a visit. I'm psyched on ANY style and grade of routes. I will be in the area for only two days and would really like to do as many quality routes as possible in that time frame. Thanks a million for the help.

zao479

Nov 29, 2005, 1:46 AM
Post #2 of 4 (988 views)
Shortcut

Re: Arkansas: Fern Canyon??? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

let me see what everyone has going and we may take you up.

rhu

Nov 29, 2005, 7:08 PM
Post #3 of 4 (988 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Go to the Fern area. Routes:USA:Arkansas:Boston Mountain Range:Fern Climbing Area. Of the three pictures listed when I looked just now one was a map. If the map and directions don't help then...

therealbovine

Dec 1, 2005, 3:11 PM
Post #4 of 4 (988 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for the help...I guess. The topo map on this site is about the size of a stick of gum, so I sure hope that I can find a magnifying glass to use while I'm driving. And the pics? They are real helpful, I suppose they tell me what kind of kids to expect to see climbing there or something?. Is it that hard to give me a couple of street names/numbers? I guess that wouldn't be very 'fun' now would it. Keep em' guessing. Lets all just act like we own the crags and screw anyone else who might want to enjoy some southern sandstone. Especially me, hell I've never done anything for the climbing community in the sixteen years that I've been climbing in Arkansas, why should you? And to hell with anyone wanting to climb at your area. Ever think that it might be a good idea to fill in others on the access and do's and do not's at an area to preserve its access for future generations to come? It's cool. I understand. You must have some 'projects' there that you don't want a traveled climber to send...

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook