First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

spydermonkey

Aug 8, 2002, 1:08 AM
Post #51 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

why smoke pot? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That's exactly what I wanted to say Katie.

Thank you.

spyder

climber_chick

Aug 8, 2002, 1:14 AM
Post #52 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

you're welcome...

Partner missedyno

Aug 8, 2002, 1:17 AM
Post #53 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wait wait wait...

climber_chick, you say you can tell someone smokes pot by their hair?

How many other stereotypes do you have?

Do women deserve to be paid less than men?
Do all asian people look the same?

you start with the crazy "logic" on one topic, where do you stop?

biggernhell

Aug 8, 2002, 1:21 AM
Post #54 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bull sh it spydrmonkey

If that what you wanted to say you would have said it.

I have yet to see you make one constructive argument for your case, while those who question it have posted several.

You cannot ride along on the coat tails on a good post and expect to get credit for contributing to the knowledge of the community.

You cannot help anyone by simply dissmissing the arguments of those with a different opinion.

If you want to change peoples minds you have to tell them why.

But I guess that you don't need reasons because your jusr "right"

GODDAMNIT!

Thats the first time that I have gotten really pissed in a really long time.

Make a logical argument, take new opinions into consideration, or shut the fu ck up.

climber_chick

Aug 8, 2002, 2:08 AM
Post #55 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yes, you can tell by their hair. health. have you been through it? i told you i agreed with you so why cant you give people a brake biggernhell? i dont try and stereotype people...i'm sorry if you think i am. dont misunderstand me. please

biggernhell

Aug 8, 2002, 2:22 AM
Post #56 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climber-chick-I'm not giving him a break because he attacked something that he knew nothing about and then repeatedly dismissed any arguments to the contrary without providing any information to back up his claims. This is the worst path that i can imagine a person can take. Seeing a logical argument and dissmising it by simply saing that "its wrong" is the absolute most narrow minded thing in the world. Narrow mindedness is THE root of all evil.

I did like your post though. All except the hair. I have almost the same hair as Dubya Bush, and a 3.2 gpa.

diarmid

Aug 8, 2002, 2:26 AM
Post #57 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I tried smoking pot once, but I got the skillet handle caught up my nose. Darn uncomfy if you ask me!

phillycheese

Aug 8, 2002, 2:26 AM
Post #58 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

bigger: i can see the fumes from your brow all the way in boise!!! hey, i've never done anything bad. i define bad as anything that i haven't done. with that stated, i'm better than all of you. better being everything that i am. ahhhh semantics. i love it!!! isn't it fun to manipulate words and reason to try to fit your arguement.(and not doing a very good job at that) it's pretty sad that a bunch of pot heads come up more logical and persuasive arguements than those who don't smoke. (please no offense intended, i'm an ex-pot head) there might be something to that huh??

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, i'm beating a dead horse. i'm smoking a dead blunt. i'm drinking a stale beer. i'm sipping vineagar. i'm... what the??? nevermind.

dynamic

Aug 8, 2002, 2:52 AM
Post #59 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Some of you clowns try to claim that smokin da reefer doesn't have an effect on anyone but thou who hath puffed.

Don't be retarded. It has an effect on whoever knows you're doing it and whoever does it with you.

I don't have that much of an issue with it's illegality, but I recognize the change that occurs in habitual use (which is generally the result of continued "weekend" use).

Think about it... Remember your first climb? It was rad, man, fricken crazy and stuff. After a few more tr's you need to sport a route, which is a whole new level of rush. You get the point...

I've seen too many people look to it as an emotional crutch, and I'm speculating that the imbalance (or rather negation) of happy/sad hormones may be the end result of too much tweed.

What happens when you look up through the purple haze and see the little eyes of a kid who wants to emulate your every move?

It is not just the smoker who has "fun" then.

biggernhell

Aug 8, 2002, 3:04 AM
Post #60 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DO NOT emulate my every move.
I am a climber
I solo frequently
That would be dangerous
Should I stop climbing?

wonder1978

Aug 8, 2002, 3:39 AM
Post #61 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Damn right Biggernhell, damn right, nothin'else to say

climbinganne

Aug 8, 2002, 3:41 AM
Post #62 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Everyone chill out...and pass the peace pipe around already!!!!!!

Partner missedyno

Aug 8, 2002, 3:44 AM
Post #63 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yeah, pass it over here, i'm hotboxing this thread!!!

wonder1978

Aug 8, 2002, 3:46 AM
Post #64 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

inhaling...inhaling...inhaling still...coughing...enjoying it...inhaling again...

biggernhell

Aug 8, 2002, 3:54 AM
Post #65 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

FOG IT OUT! FOG IT OUT!

Partner missedyno

Aug 8, 2002, 3:56 AM
Post #66 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hold it in! set an all time breath-holding record!!!!

wonder1978

Aug 8, 2002, 4:09 AM
Post #67 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

holdin'it...holdin'it...can't hold it, need air..coughing...
have you guys ever tried smoking weed in a frozen glass?

climber_chick

Aug 8, 2002, 4:28 AM
Post #68 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i'm sure the hair thing isn't for everybody, but every pot head that i know has the same kind of hair, oily and somewhat flakey. it's sort of gross, but on my friend that stopped, it all went away. perhaps a coincidence, but i doubt it.

Partner missedyno

Aug 8, 2002, 4:40 AM
Post #69 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

do i have "pot smoker's hair"?

climber_chick

Aug 8, 2002, 4:43 AM
Post #70 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i dunno-do you?

number7

Aug 8, 2002, 5:09 AM
Post #71 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow! I love this thread. How fast it has "grown". I think it's becomming "an epidemic". It might even be illegal by now

That's it! I'm straight from here on out! No more joints. I'm going to buy a pack of Marboro's. They're legal, they must be safe

[ This Message was edited by: number7 on 2002-08-07 22:11 ]

spydermonkey

Aug 8, 2002, 6:39 AM
Post #72 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey bigger...you lost anyone close to you?

HUH? HUH? HUH?

Back off me. Its rough lossing someone who you care for and not being able to do a darn thing about it! My friend is dead! I don't care if it was the pot or if it was the alcohol, HE'S DEAD!!!!!! If you love pot so much stay with it. If it screws your life over and leads you to do something stupid, I hope you can deal with the consiquences.

I wish you a happy "long" life. I hope that we never meet, b/c I'm affraid of what might happen. I wish you well and keep climbing.

"spyder"

justsendingits

Aug 8, 2002, 7:47 AM
Post #73 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Spyder---you should stop it,your letting everybody here know,just how little life experience you have.Do you really believe that pot had anything to do with your friends death?--I have done just about every drug out there,and while I don't do them anymore(for the most part) I am free choice across the board!!

Thank you for saving us from ourselves!!!,your next crusade could be,preaching the dangers of chloresteral(did I spell that right?}you could go to the Mcdonald's chat room and give it your best shot!!

By the way,did you know that some competitive marksman,and archers smoke pot before compitition,to slow their heart rate so they can shoot between heartbeats?(Relax's them)Tell you what,if you want,I will stop by on my way to Yosemite next month,we could drive down dead horse point in Canyonlands to the clasic tower Moses,and I will smoke you down and we can climb him.

"do you want to get experienced"? Jimmy Hendrix, from the album--Are you experienced

gregarion

Aug 8, 2002, 8:25 AM
Post #74 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I just want to post one thought concerning this last message posted by justsendingits. You basically expressed disbelief that the weed had anything to do with the death of spydermonkeys friend. If i am correcti believe that weed is classified as a depressent (thus slowing the heart beat of those sharp shooters you were talking about). Now alchohol is also a depressent it has a similar effect of slowing reaction time, and other such things. The knowledge that i have heard is that you should not mix depressents, (as well as overindulge in one). The reason for this being, if i am correct, that it is quite possible to depress the bodily functions to the point where they cease to fuction. Your heart beat slows and if it happens to stutter and stop that of course couldn't have been the effect of the drugs that were in your system. I hope i have made a decent point and that my information is not to far off accurate, any who wish to correct me are invited to do so, although i hope with some taste.

justsendingits

Aug 8, 2002, 8:52 AM
Post #75 of 130 (3226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry,maybe I am the closed minded one,but damn!!!---Pot contributing to someones death,maybe in some rare case,but when you compare the drugs seperatly. You have to look at the 3 main things---How it affects you phisicaly,mentaly,and how addictave it is.Forget all the propaganda you learned in school,media,home.-----The evil demon weed scores lowest in all 3.
Don't have scientific fact,but I have hung around musicians,and autoworkers my whole life,they do butt loads of drugs.(Plus |I have extenseve experience!!) weed killing people? me thinks not,take that witch hunt elsewhere please!!!

Cheers

R

[ This Message was edited by: justsendingits on 2002-08-08 23:34 ]

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook