Premier Sponsor:

mistymountainhop

Jan 31, 2006, 5:46 AM
Post #1 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Chuck Norris!?!?!?!?
Report this Post
Can't Post

So there is a crazy flurry of chuck norris jokes popular lately. My only question: What about Chuck!?
He might be almighty and an absolute Badass, but he has feelings too.
He;s coming down from career and his popularity come from jokes moking him. Poor Chuck.

boondock_saint

Jan 31, 2006, 6:25 AM
Post #2 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Re: Chuck Norris!?!?!?!? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

are you honestly telling me that you missed this gem of a thread ...

http://www.rockclimbing.com/topic/103680

People invented cars to get away from Chuck Norris. Chuck To smite them, Chuck Norris invented car accidents.

e_free

Jan 31, 2006, 7:22 AM
Post #3 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Chuck Norris doesn't climb rocks; rocks submit to his superior strength!

Chuck Norris is everywhere. He is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel him when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. He is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth...

squierbypetzl

Jan 31, 2006, 8:12 AM
Post #4 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Chuck Norris was going to spend a relaxing day watching television when one of those commercials for Trix cereal came on. Angered by what he saw, Chuck Norris spent the rest of his, what was supposed to be a relaxing day, punching every child he came across. He would then shout at them, “Trix are for Chuck Norris!”

One time in an airport a guy accidently called Chuck Norris "Chick Norris". He explained it was an honest mistake and apologized profusely. Chuck accepted his apology and politely signed an autograph. Nine months later, the guy's wife gave birth to a bearded baby. The guy knew exactly what had happened, and blames nobody but himself.

Partner climbinginchico

Jan 31, 2006, 9:04 AM
Post #5 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
www.chucknorris.com"]IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris

wingnut

Feb 1, 2006, 8:14 PM
Post #6 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris's beard. Only another fist.

Since the birth of Chuck Norris, roundhouse kick related deaths have increase 13,000%.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares the down till he gets the information he wants.

When Chuck Norris gets into a pool, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. The pool gets Chuck Norris.

Once, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked faster than the speed of light, and his foot killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific.

These jokes are becoming prevalent around the climbing community. i wonder why.

shortfatoldguy

Feb 2, 2006, 4:39 AM
Post #7 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ultra-concise ironic versions of the "tall-tale," in backhanded celebration of masculinity.

Inevitably amusing.

isildur

Feb 2, 2006, 5:23 AM
Post #8 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have to admit. I'm quite glad that Chuck Norris is OK with everyone making fun of him on the internet. That said...

One time in an airport a guy accidently called Chuck Norris "Chick Norris". He explained it was an honest mistake and apologized profusely. Chuck accepted his apology and politley signed an autograph. Nine months later, the guy's wife gave birth to a bearded baby. The guy knew exactly what had happened, and blames nobody but himself.

zozo

Feb 2, 2006, 6:29 AM
Post #9 of 9 (348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Newsflash!!

The Homeland security Department has video tape of Mr. Norris exiting a Petco with a bag full of gerbils.

In reply to:
Mr. Norris leaves Petco with a bag full of Gerbils!

See, I quoted it, it must be true.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook