RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Alpine & Ice

Premier Sponsor:

bildo369

Jun 4, 2006, 2:52 PM
Post #1 of 3 (563 views)
Shortcut

looking for a summer trip
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Im looking for some ideas on a good summer "alpine trip" in new enland. Im trying to find a way to have a multi day hike that involves a few low grade climbs. Just steep enough for rope travel and pro placement. My biggest concern is trying to find a trail system that could take me from one climb to the next because I would like to have one steep section for each day. I would like to do this in two nights, three days or even one night two days depending on the distance. I dont even mind having to bush wack to a trail if i have to. I want it to be as challanging as possible. If anyone can help me out with a location, pictures, maps or trail names i would be super pumped.Thanks a lot...Bill

m.a.h
Deleted

Jun 4, 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #2 of 3 (563 views)
Shortcut

Re: looking for a summer trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

About 7 topics down (I know this will change) and two days past you can find "Summer Alpine: East Coast Style" http://www.rockclimbing.com/topic/109252. I will not call you a noob nor insult you but please the next time try the search feature or at least look a little.

bildo369

Jun 7, 2006, 3:10 PM
Post #3 of 3 (563 views)
Shortcut

Re: looking for a summer trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

yea, i had read that post it didnt really have any specifics...i guess ill just keep doing more reserch...im looking into kings ravine, id just like to add one more day of good climbing before or after

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Alpine & Ice

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook