RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

elchupanebre4

Sep 3, 2006, 4:18 AM
Post #1 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Camalots, Friends, Alien, biners, draws
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Got some cams taking up space and being kept around under the guise that they are for doubles and triples (it seems everytime I get new gear I try and justify that I will use my older stuff, and really never do), but they havn't been placed in ages, or ever at all so I'm giving up that illusion. Have the following cams, no falls on the gear except where noted.

3 Older Forged friends. All with minimal lobe wear and good slings
#4 (needs new trigger but have the kit, just need to put it on)
#3.5

$20 each, $55 for all

4. Newer black stemed Forged Friends (slings are all good, milled lobe stops etc.
#3.5
#3 (with spectra sling)
#1.5
$23 each, $75 for all

1 Camalot C3 #1 (red)
-been placed 10 or so times. To be honest I'd rather climb on my Tech Friends and have a few extra bucks in my pocket. $50

#2 Camalot
-double stem. I used this a bit when I bought it but it's seen one placement in probably 2 years. Sling was kind of old so I cut it off and havn't replaced it, figure better safe then sorry. $20

Alien (think it's a red (measures .8inches closed and 1.3ish fully open)), it's a tad smaller than a Pink Tech Friend)
-pre dimpled incident. Used to be my favorite cam and has been climb on a bunch. Replaced the sling with a WC sling threaded through it.
$25

Metolius TCU size 00. Pre lobe style. It took a short fall so it's a tad mishapen, but still confident in it. $20

A bunch of Ovals (15 or 20ish) $3 a piece
Other random staight/bent gates (10-20ish) $3 each

8 Draws. A combination of Metolius on BD dogbones with assorted biners
$60

Considering even a further consolidation of my rack due to location, finances and the fact I just don't get out much. Might be unloading a set of 7 Tech Friends, 2 #1 TCU's, a nut set, three tricams, and some Metolius and BD hexes.

Pictures available, just PM me your email addy. Price discounts for bigger purchases. I realize these arn't the greatest deals out there, but need the cash, and figure I could get similar prices on Ebay (although might have to wait till the beginging of the season. Shipping should be between $5 for a single item to $8.10 for a flat rate of a bunch of stuff. Also have a fat bastard that might be going if your in the Santa Barbara area.

elchupanebre4

Sep 7, 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #2 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Re: Camalots, Friends, Alien, biners, draws [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bump. Also adding some gear

have 19 biners pulled from the stuff above, combination of ovals and bent/straight gates.

Also got.....

-Full BD set of 12 or 13 nuts. Unused save for 1 that was placed, but a few years old $60
-BD corded Hexes (2x#4, #5, #6, #9) $5 each
-Metolius Wired Curve Hexes (#8, #10) $8 each
-2 Red and 1 Pink Tricams $10 each
-Metolius #1 TCU (spectra sling threaded through) $25
-Metolius #1 FCU $25
-Maybe (depending on what else sells first and only as a set for now) set of 7 Tech Friends (or felx friends, they're the ones without the black plastic part, just the cable stem) up to size 3.5 I believe $200

Would prefer to sell most of the stuff to one buyer if possible.If I sell any more of the stuff above (not including the cams I already have up) I can use the biners that these are racked on and sell more for $3 a pop (each cam has it's own biner, nut sets and hex set each have 2). Let me know, If you buy most of this I'd throw in a BD padded gear sling, I just don't need all the gear I have with the amount of climbing I do. Also if you need some quick pics let me know your email and I can snap a few, or TGR forums has a lot of guys for referance as well as a few here. If my rpcies on something seem high let me know, going off of what I've sen on Ebay, and sometimes it's not the most accurate guage of gear values. If this doens't sell in a week or two it's going to Ebay.

musicman1586

Sep 7, 2006, 3:33 AM
Post #3 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Interested in one each of the pink and red tricams, wondering if I could get pictures first however.
musicman1586@yahoo.com
Kyle

elchupanebre4

Sep 11, 2006, 3:58 AM
Post #4 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

link to pictures of gear for all those who asked. Sorry for the delay.

http://img247.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img247/5083/1157946955x3x.smil

dalfollo

Sep 12, 2006, 2:02 AM
Post #5 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Interestedin some gear...I will message my email addy to you...

builttospill

Sep 12, 2006, 9:22 PM
Post #6 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I PM'ed you, just so you know.

elchupanebre4

Sep 19, 2006, 9:23 PM
Post #7 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

2 Tri cams have sole (have 1 red left)... All the rest are still available and now on Ebay. Almost everything is starting at $.99 and in lots of similar equipment so get some deals on cheap gear.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZskiauctions

elchupanebre4

Sep 25, 2006, 12:42 AM
Post #8 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bump. 1 Day in tha auction left and still some great prices. I'll combine shipping costs on all of this stuff if you win multiple auctions.

elchupanebre4

Sep 26, 2006, 2:24 AM
Post #9 of 9 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

One last shameless bump, a few minutes left in the auctions so go and snipe some cheap gear and help me pay tuiton bills. :D

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook