Forums: Climbing Partners: US - East Coast:
Central MD climbing partner
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

crownsvillechris

Nov 14, 2006, 2:22 AM
Post #1 of 3 (2644 views)
Shortcut

Central MD climbing partner  (North_America: United_States: Maryland: Central__Md_)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Anyone interested in climbing around Ellicot City, Illchester, or any other local crags in central maryland? I go to UMBC and am looking for a climbing partner a few days during the week. Im intersted in pretty much anything, top-roping, sport, bouldering... shoot me an email at cbryant2@umbc.edu

LoganB1104

Nov 17, 2006, 5:11 PM
Post #2 of 3 (2618 views)
Shortcut

Re: [crownsvillechris] Central MD climbing partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll be up in MD from the 19th of December until the 2nd, staying with my fiancee's family in Highland. I'm looking for someone to climb with for a few of the days that I'm up there, and would like to get some outdoor climbing in (bouldering, toproping, whatever). Let me know if you're interested. Loganb1104@yahoo.com

pnoone

Nov 20, 2006, 3:27 PM
Post #3 of 3 (2585 views)
Shortcut

Re: [crownsvillechris] Central MD climbing partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chris- just sent you an e-mail. I live 5 mins from Ilchester and am always up for a few quick burns there or at any of the other Patapsco crags. My partners live a little further away/don't have schedules as flexible as mine so I'm always looking for new people in the area to set up some TRs or lead the cracks there. Send me a PM if interested.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook