RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

emppeng27

Dec 29, 2006, 11:22 PM
Post #1 of 3 (232 views)
Shortcut

San Diego Partner(s) Needed
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Lost my main partner to Tahoe about eight months ago which happened to coincide with a forced eight monrth absence from climbing. I'm finally ready to get back at it but am need of some regular partners first. I was leading 5.9 trad, following harder 10s/easier 11s before I had the eight month break but the absence will probably lower those about a grade at least until I'm back up to speed. Have plenty of multi-pitch experience and enjoy alpine the most. Have rope, rack, gear.

I would like to partner up with people who are looking to climb on a regular basis (ie. at least once a week). I'm always looking at hitting up real rock on the weekends (Tahquitz/JT/Red Rocks or just stuff around SD) and settle for gym climbing after work on weekdays (Solid Rock or Vertical Hold). Bigger trips to Yosemite/Sierras/(and beyond) are always welcome. PM me if interested.

Mike

jermeng

Dec 31, 2006, 3:16 AM
Post #2 of 3 (208 views)
Shortcut

Re: [emppeng27] San Diego Partner(s) Needed [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

How's it going friend? 8 month break, what's the deal with that? Right now, my next couple of weekends look thin; though if you find that you're off weekdays, I'm possibly gonna day trip J-tree this Tuesday and possibly Thursday the 10th. Let me know if you (or if anyone else reading) are interested.

Get back on the rock my friend,

Jeremy

brooks

Jan 10, 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #3 of 3 (161 views)
Shortcut

Re: [emppeng27] San Diego Partner(s) Needed [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, I've been looking to get back into climbing down in SD. I grew up climbing with my father, an old hard man from the golden age of yosemite. I have a full rack and rope but havent had a partner to hit up some real rock. I can lead yosemite 5.7 and can follow 5.9 or so. Let me know if you want to go out and climb sometime.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook