RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

stymingersfink

Jul 25, 2007, 5:36 AM
Post #1 of 2 (470 views)
Shortcut

A new find in post pagination:
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

in this thread, i happened to stumble upon this little find which is served up in this manner:

climbsomething wrote:
flint wrote:
"climbsomething wrote:
I think we broke this young man's thread

I think we are showing the truth about the topic which the thread was posted for.

We all fight and give each other shiot, but all in all, we all would definitely be on the same side of the fight if we were outside of the climbing community,

or in an encounter with nOObs TR through the anchors
Heh.

Yeah, I don't actually hate trad climbers and I'm pretty sure they don't hate me.

But I believe, in the absence of being equally adept or inclined toward all disciplines, we should all just tweak each other.

what is going on with the text size in this quote? Other than the missing bracket in the earliest "climbsomething" quote bracket I can find no wrong, yet this is obviously being paginated (?) somewhat different than normal... WTF?

and how can i utilize this little find to alter text size in the future?

I'll be playing with the above quoted text for a couple of posts to see what the results look like, so don't be suprised if you see several of what look like identical posts immediately following this one.Smile

(edited to point the "this" thread link in the proper direction... durr)

(This post was edited by stymingersfink on Jul 25, 2007, 5:46 AM)

stymingersfink

Jul 25, 2007, 5:45 AM
Post #2 of 2 (468 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] A new find in post pagination: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

stymingersfink wrote:
in this thread, i happened to stumble upon this little find which is served up in this manner:

climbsomething wrote:
flint wrote:
"climbsomething wrote:
I think we broke this young man's thread

I think we are showing the truth about the topic which the thread was posted for.

We all fight and give each other shiot, but all in all, we all would definitely be on the same side of the fight if we were outside of the climbing community,

or in an encounter with nOObs TR through the anchors
Heh.

Yeah, I don't actually hate trad climbers and I'm pretty sure they don't hate me.

But I believe, in the absence of being equally adept or inclined toward all disciplines, we should all just tweak each other.

what is going on with the text size in this quote? Other than the missing bracket in the earliest "climbsomething" quote bracket I can find no wrong, yet this is obviously being paginated (?) somewhat different than normal... WTF?

and how can i utilize this little find to alter text size in the future?

I'll be playing with the above quoted text for a couple of posts to see what the results look like, so don't be suprised if you see several of what look like identical posts immediately following this one.Smile

added bracket to the end of the quote tag identifying climbsomething as the previous author. Notice that the text size is proper, and the proper tagging color has been applied to the quoted text. However, the leading "quote" mark around the quote attribution is still showing... not sure why, as it's the same as all the other quote tags AFAICT.

Upon further inspection the quote attribute is missing the following "quote" mark (") from behind climbsomething's name within the quote tagging code.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook