amsam

Oct 3, 2002, 2:43 AM
Post #26 of 30 (554 views)
Shortcut

Meyer-Briggs personality type [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey lilred,
in all the years I've taken this test in school I've never met anyone else who was ENFP too! Now I don't feel so lonely anymore

rock_diva

Oct 3, 2002, 6:24 AM
Post #27 of 30 (554 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ENTJ = Extravert,iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging

fishypete

Oct 3, 2002, 11:04 AM
Post #28 of 30 (554 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The problem with all the descriptions I have found on the web is that they only tell one side of the story.

I once did a more extensive version of this test which took 2 hours (with a private company), and the results which came back have all the positive stuff (as you can read above), and also the negative stuff that is associated with each.

I think that these descriptions are too skewed to make us all feel warm and fuzzy.

The negatives can be the good things to work on!

Cheers

INTJ Fishy

bluesky

Oct 3, 2002, 5:43 PM
Post #29 of 30 (554 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ENFP

E by 1%

I have F/T tendancies. For example it wouldn't be hard for them to make a scaled answer and calculate the answers based on this.

jt512

Oct 4, 2002, 1:57 AM
Post #30 of 30 (554 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

INTP
Quote:
INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

For instance, 5.15a is a RATING, not a "ranking," for heaven's sake!

Quote:
INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

-Jay

[ This Message was edited by: jt512 on 2002-10-03 19:00 ]

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook