RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

phile

Oct 17, 2007, 3:35 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1067 views)
Shortcut

big wall "evacuation" & diet
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

ok, here's a 100% serious question. I've been training for a triathlon in the last couple months, and therefore eating a ton of food. This has put me on a bathroom schedule of going once right when I wake up, then a 2nd time within an hour of that. Both trips feel pretty necessary and not to be postponed.

What can I do to get the poop count down to 1? Pooping on a ledge seems like a real hassle, and something I'd much prefer to do only once a day. Less iron? Less fiber? More iron? More fiber? I'll be consuming much less water than typical, which might help?

stymingersfink

Oct 18, 2007, 5:34 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1011 views)
Shortcut

Re: [phile] big wall "evacuation" & diet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

don't worry too much about it. you're so busy working on a big wall that you don't have time to eat much beyond a quick breakfast and something for dinner. The rest of the time you'll be munching snacks that pack easily in your pockets.

IME, sometimes you can even skip a day with the ol' poop tube.

I've lost fat and gained muscle on the few trips up the Cap'n I've been on. It's probably one of the best personal fitness programs I've ever been throughSmile

lambone

Oct 18, 2007, 9:54 PM
Post #3 of 3 (933 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] big wall "evacuation" & diet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I find my body falls right into scedule on it's own, just don't skip that first one or things get bad. I eat lots of nuts and chease on the wall...and beans at night, I think that works. coffee and a smoke in the morning allways does the trick!

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook