RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

luckymax

Mar 4, 2008, 5:42 PM
Post #1 of 2 (995 views)
Shortcut

looking for climbing partner (yosemite)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello everybody,

Me is 29, i climb for about 10 years, but i never really got the pleasure out of overhang training etc. so i have done many many routes, especially in Germany, Spain and France, and when i am in shape i have climbed 5.11b and in the last years i have had the chance to do some great 200-350m multipitch climbes in e.g. Mont Serrat near Barcelona (So i am ok. with A2 and i have pretty much all necessary gear).

Last weekend i toured to Ostrander hut in Yosemity, which proved to be a very nice, but long trip. On my way out i caught my first sight of yosemite valey and since then i am constantly thinking about starting the climbing season.

I am looking for a partner who would like to train and prepare to do some of the big walls esp. in yosemite. Please don't hesitate to contact me so we can explore whether we make a good team.

Best
Max

-------------------------------------------------
"I meant to tell mankind . . . to attempt a quixotic adventure with no resources beyond their native strength and sagacity. I had done it myself and found not only that the pearl of great price was worth far more than I possessed, but that the very perils and privations of the Quest were themselves my dearest memories. I was certain of this at least: that nothing in the world except this was worth
doing."
- Aleister Crowley, The Confessions

-------------------------------------------------
www.maxsenges.com
------------------------------------------------------------

lass0034

Mar 7, 2008, 1:52 AM
Post #2 of 2 (913 views)
Shortcut

Re: [luckymax] looking for climbing partner (yosemite) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey man, Give me an email on what you are looking for in a partner and which walls you are hoping to do this summer in the valley. Sounds like you have done your fair share of climbing. Give me a buzz and we can chat more via email. -Eric

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook