Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All


dr_feelgood


Apr 25, 2008, 9:31 PM
Post #101 of 26795 (11627 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

Besides, she just can't appreciate a good PTFTW.


stymingersfink


Apr 25, 2008, 9:40 PM
Post #102 of 26795 (11625 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [macherry] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?


dr_feelgood


Apr 26, 2008, 6:13 AM
Post #103 of 26795 (11604 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 26, 2008, 6:21 AM
Post #104 of 26795 (11602 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?
the bouncer?


dr_feelgood


Apr 26, 2008, 6:38 AM
Post #105 of 26795 (11598 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?
the bouncer?
Big dude, black shirt, keeps the riff raff away.... Ringing any bells? Might just be the blurry set of hands that propels you head first out the door of the bar.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 26, 2008, 7:02 AM
Post #106 of 26795 (11596 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?
the bouncer?
Big dude, black shirt, keeps the riff raff away.... Ringing any bells? Might just be the blurry set of hands that propels you head first out the door of the bar.
Here i was thinking that Bouncer was a cheep malt beverage or something that only you knew about.

So, this is how I read it.

Marge asks for coffee.

Stinkyfingers says fuck the coffee, where's the scotch?
You come in and say fuck the scotch, I want me some bouncer? Duhd, sound's ghey.


Stinkyfingers, get owt!


stymingersfink


Apr 26, 2008, 8:10 AM
Post #107 of 26795 (11589 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?
the bouncer?
Big dude, black shirt, keeps the riff raff away.... Ringing any bells? Might just be the blurry set of hands that propels you head first out the door of the bar.
Here i was thinking that Bouncer was a cheep malt beverage or something that only you knew about.

So, this is how I read it.

Marge asks for coffee.

Stinkyfingers says fuck the coffee, where's the scotch?
You come in and say fuck the scotch, I want me some bouncer? Duhd, sound's ghey.


Stinkyfingers, get owt!
The Lounge™ is a Ghey Bar?

Fuck it, I'm outta here. Enjoy your bouncer, doc.


Partner macherry


Apr 26, 2008, 9:37 AM
Post #108 of 26795 (11585 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?
the bouncer?
Big dude, black shirt, keeps the riff raff away.... Ringing any bells? Might just be the blurry set of hands that propels you head first out the door of the bar.
Here i was thinking that Bouncer was a cheep malt beverage or something that only you knew about.

So, this is how I read it.

Marge asks for coffee.

Stinkyfingers says fuck the coffee, where's the scotch?
You come in and say fuck the scotch, I want me some bouncer? Duhd, sound's ghey.


Stinkyfingers, get owt!
The Lounge™ is a Ghey Bar?

Fuck it, I'm outta here. Enjoy your bouncer, doc.

not that there's anything wrong with that.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:03 PM
Post #109 of 26795 (11577 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
New thread = no more lists.
Or at least a blank list.
We'll see what chossy has to say bout that...
You don't make the rules guidelines around here Macro...

I am the law.



wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:05 PM
Post #110 of 26795 (11575 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [granite_grrl] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

granite_grrl wrote:
*looks around*

What the fuck is all this?!

The top of the bar is unfinished plywood.
The recliners are covered with cat hair.
The tile barely makes it out of the foyer.
Chossy is sitting at the bar drinking caucasions and making a series of one liners.

*sigh* Well, what else can you expect with Mr. Monkey running the show.

We are climbers, what do you expect.
My tailgate was better.
I'm hurt that you all didn't want to hang out with me.
*sniff*


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:05 PM
Post #111 of 26795 (11573 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?

Come back, dude!
I need an ally.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:07 PM
Post #112 of 26795 (11570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
New thread = no more lists.
Or at least a blank list.
I have a feeling this is not going to fly.

Have a good weekend wander.

We can hope.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:09 PM
Post #113 of 26795 (11568 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
New thread = no more lists.
Or at least a blank list.
Ha! Someone hates his list almost as much as the ass succubus hatez hers.

Push >shove I don't care.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:11 PM
Post #114 of 26795 (11565 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

I deleted the redundant ones (hint....)
Okay, I deleted the ones you pulled out of your ass.

You seem quite violent tonight...
Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

I meant from my list, toolbag.
I deleted the first couple as a peace offering, which you threw in my face.
This is war.


haha Toolbag. Add that to the list wander

I'm going to not add that as a peace offering to get our lists deleted.

Although it didn't work the last time.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:12 PM
Post #115 of 26795 (11561 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [macherry] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

macherry wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
macherry wrote:
where's the coffee?
fuck the coffee... Where's the scotch?
Fuck the scotch... Where's the bouncer?
the bouncer?
Big dude, black shirt, keeps the riff raff away.... Ringing any bells? Might just be the blurry set of hands that propels you head first out the door of the bar.
Here i was thinking that Bouncer was a cheep malt beverage or something that only you knew about.

So, this is how I read it.

Marge asks for coffee.

Stinkyfingers says fuck the coffee, where's the scotch?
You come in and say fuck the scotch, I want me some bouncer? Duhd, sound's ghey.


Stinkyfingers, get owt!
The Lounge™ is a Ghey Bar?

Fuck it, I'm outta here. Enjoy your bouncer, doc.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

"my father's gay!"


dr_feelgood


Apr 26, 2008, 3:12 PM
Post #116 of 26795 (11559 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

I deleted the redundant ones (hint....)
Okay, I deleted the ones you pulled out of your ass.

You seem quite violent tonight...
Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

I meant from my list, toolbag.
I deleted the first couple as a peace offering, which you threw in my face.
This is war.


haha Toolbag. Add that to the list wander

I'm going to not add that as a peace offering to get our lists deleted.

Although it didn't work the last time.

Marco Carez.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:13 PM
Post #117 of 26795 (11558 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

So this is the new hangout, huh?

*looks around*

I need a recliner, too.


dr_feelgood


Apr 26, 2008, 3:15 PM
Post #118 of 26795 (11556 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

Bouldered today. Drinking tonite. Climbing tomorrow.
That about does it. I really should be studying for my final on weds.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:22 PM
Post #119 of 26795 (11554 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
Bouldered today. Drinking tonite. Climbing tomorrow.
That about does it. I really should be studying for my final on weds.

Climbed Thurs/Fri.
Drinking now, actually
Climbing tommorow. At a new spot, too, I can't wait.

Too bad about Brunhilda.

Studying is overrated.


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 3:23 PM
Post #120 of 26795 (11551 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

I deleted the redundant ones (hint....)
Okay, I deleted the ones you pulled out of your ass.

You seem quite violent tonight...
Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

I meant from my list, toolbag.
I deleted the first couple as a peace offering, which you threw in my face.
This is war.


haha Toolbag. Add that to the list wander

I'm going to not add that as a peace offering to get our lists deleted.

Although it didn't work the last time.

Marco Carez.

This is not condusive to the removal of the list.


dr_feelgood


Apr 26, 2008, 3:38 PM
Post #121 of 26795 (11551 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

wanderlustmd wrote:
So this is the new hangout, huh?

*looks around*

I need a recliner, too.
All this talk of claiming invisible chairs is too reminiscent of the coffee shop.
Not to mention the invisible bouncer.


dr_feelgood


Apr 26, 2008, 3:39 PM
Post #122 of 26795 (11550 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

I deleted the redundant ones (hint....)
Okay, I deleted the ones you pulled out of your ass.

You seem quite violent tonight...
Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

I meant from my list, toolbag.
I deleted the first couple as a peace offering, which you threw in my face.
This is war.


haha Toolbag. Add that to the list wander

I'm going to not add that as a peace offering to get our lists deleted.

Although it didn't work the last time.

Marco Carez.

This is not condusive to the removal of the list.
I enjoy pissing you and l'habitant off. The lists do this.


kachoong


Apr 26, 2008, 4:04 PM
Post #123 of 26795 (11545 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

     Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

wanderlustmd wrote:
artm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
New thread = no more lists.
Or at least a blank list.
We'll see what chossy has to say bout that...
You don't make the rules guidelines around here Macro...

I am the law.

^^No, he is the law!! Dead or alive he's going with him!


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 4:06 PM
Post #124 of 26795 (11542 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

I deleted the redundant ones (hint....)
Okay, I deleted the ones you pulled out of your ass.

You seem quite violent tonight...
Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

I meant from my list, toolbag.
I deleted the first couple as a peace offering, which you threw in my face.
This is war.


haha Toolbag. Add that to the list wander

I'm going to not add that as a peace offering to get our lists deleted.

Although it didn't work the last time.

Marco Carez.

This is not condusive to the removal of the list.
I enjoy pissing you and l'habitant off. The lists do this.

What did I do to you?!?

Do you want to climb at Cathedral sometime in June? I think I can rope Epoch into doing something as well...


(This post was edited by wanderlustmd on Apr 26, 2008, 4:20 PM)


wanderlustmd


Apr 26, 2008, 4:08 PM
Post #125 of 26795 (11539 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

     Re: [kachoong] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
artm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
New thread = no more lists.
Or at least a blank list.
We'll see what chossy has to say bout that...
You don't make the rules guidelines around here Macro...

I am the law.

^^No, he is the law!! Dead or alive he's going with him!

Good point.
I wonder who would win in a matchup between the two?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook