Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Apr 28, 2008, 6:27 PM
Post #251 of 26795 (10393 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
So, who did what this weekend?
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?

I went to a new crag I'd been wanting to visit in Maryland for the first and probably last time. There was one route I wanted to lead, but couldn't because 1.) It was sopping wet. 2.) Some toolbag resuce squad choose this, the most popular route on the cliff, route to practice belay escapes/ascending to victim scenarios. Double whammy.

So we just TR'd some semi-dry lines and belayed my friend's daughter, an adorable 6 year old. She was scrambling around pretty good, it was fun to watch.

At one point I was messing with her a little bit by telling her to "use the wet holds because the rock is super clean." She turns and looks at me for a long second, and says (stone-cold serious) "I'm smarter than that, you know."

hahaha. Good day, overall.
Climbed thursday, did the dirty hippy thing friday, climbed saturday, found an inverted no hands one foot rest, got temporarily stuck in said rest, drank at a bar with a midget on staff, and studied and recovered from the hangover on sunday.
Good weekend.

dr_feelgood

Apr 28, 2008, 6:30 PM
Post #252 of 26795 (10393 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

I deleted the redundant ones (hint....)
Okay, I deleted the ones you pulled out of your ass.

You seem quite violent tonight...
Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

I meant from my list, toolbag.
I deleted the first couple as a peace offering, which you threw in my face.
This is war.

haha Toolbag. Add that to the list wander

I'm going to not add that as a peace offering to get our lists deleted.

Although it didn't work the last time.
It's never going to work wander. I say, fight fire with fire. Add Toolbag to the list damn it!!!!

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

The star means it is a provisional addition, removable pending the renouncement of the WMD list and all aforementioned names, affiliates and references from said list hereto on this twenty-eighth day of April, 2008 (TM).

That lawyer-writing class comes in handy every once in a while.

STFU marco.

kachoong

Apr 28, 2008, 6:33 PM
Post #253 of 26795 (10389 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?

I went to a new crag I'd been wanting to visit in Maryland for the first and probably last time. There was one route I wanted to lead, but couldn't because 1.) It was sopping wet. 2.) Some toolbag resuce squad choose this, the most popular route on the cliff, route to practice belay escapes/ascending to victim scenarios. Double whammy.

So we just TR'd some semi-dry lines and belayed my friend's daughter, an adorable 6 year old. She was scrambling around pretty good, it was fun to watch.

At one point I was messing with her a little bit by telling her to "use the wet holds because the rock is super clean." She turns and looks at me for a long second, and says (stone-cold serious) "I'm smarter than that, you know."

Climbed thursday, did the dirty hippy thing friday, climbed saturday, found an inverted no hands one foot rest, got temporarily stuck in said rest, drank at a bar with a midget on staff, and studied and recovered from the hangover on sunday.
Good weekend.

Which of the above things was a hallucination?

You're climbing heaps, Doc. Lucky bugger!

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 6:34 PM
Post #254 of 26795 (10388 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

Actually I was just taking your hint and deleted the other ones that have no merit.

This is war.

It's never going to work wander. I say, fight fire with fire. Add Toolbag to the list damn it!!!!

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

The star means it is a provisional addition, removable pending the renouncement of the WMD list and all aforementioned names, affiliates and references from said list hereto on this twenty-eighth day of April, 2008 (TM).

Why would you put a trademark on the date?

Your lawyering skills suck.

I don't know. Roll with it.

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Commencing and accounting on April 28, 2008 the term toolbag will be held notwithstanding to define Nate [censored], hereinafter referred as chossmonkey. This term shall be added to the list of terms commonly used to refer to chossmonkey until such time that a majority vote be taken within the electronic document known as The Lounge™ found on http://www.rockclimbing.com in the Campground forum. The afformentioned title shall only be revoked by a 2/3 majority vote which the author of said title and the reciepent of said title may not vote against.

How's that? I'm no lawyer, but I can at least understand some legaleese.

Oh, and since you're a donny, your proposed addition to the list is moot. I.E. it doesn't count.

dr_feelgood

Apr 28, 2008, 6:36 PM
Post #255 of 26795 (10383 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?

Good weekend.

None of them are hallucinations, although the blood did rush to my head for a while when i got stuck in my no hands rest.

kachoong

Apr 28, 2008, 6:41 PM
Post #256 of 26795 (10378 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?

Good weekend.

None of them are hallucinations, although the blood did rush to my head for a while when i got stuck in my no hands rest.

Hahahaha!

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 6:42 PM
Post #257 of 26795 (10376 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?

Good weekend.

Hahahaha!
Brilliant

wanderlustmd

Apr 28, 2008, 6:42 PM
Post #258 of 26795 (10375 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Commencing and accounting on April 28, 2008 the term toolbag will be held notwithstanding to define Nate [censored], hereinafter referred as chossmonkey. This term shall be added to the list of terms commonly used to refer to chossmonkey until such time that a majority vote be taken within the electronic document known as The Lounge™ found on http://www.rockclimbing.com in the Campground forum. The afformentioned title shall only be revoked by a 2/3 majority vote which the author of said title and the reciepent of said title may not vote against.

Oh, and since you're a donny, your proposed addition to the list is moot. I.E. it doesn't count.

Yours is good, but not wordy enough. If you were a legalese master, you'd know that a document is considered good when you can no longer understand it.

And since you're a mod, you're vote doesn't count either. Conflict of interest and all.

wanderlustmd

Apr 28, 2008, 6:44 PM
Post #259 of 26795 (10373 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

STFU marco.

At least I don't get stuck in my rests, toolbag.

(This post was edited by wanderlustmd on Apr 28, 2008, 6:45 PM)

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 6:44 PM
Post #260 of 26795 (10372 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Yours is good, but not wordy enough. If you were a legalese master, you'd know that a document is considered good when you can no longer understand it.

And since you're a mod, you're vote doesn't count either. Conflict of interest and all.
Conflicting what? I still get a say.

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 6:47 PM
Post #261 of 26795 (10370 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

STFU marco.

At least I don't get stuck in my rests, toobag.
So, who's the toolbag? Is it chossmonkey or doc?

Given titles generally stick to one person, generally, so the above conversation is now null and void. Thank you for shopping s-mart. The best fuckin store ever!

wanderlustmd

Apr 28, 2008, 6:50 PM
Post #262 of 26795 (10369 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Being in a position of power effectively makes you a representative of "The Man," and therefore said status irrevocabley adhere you to the rules, ramifications and other non-verbal contractual implications from said assocation as relating to The Lounge (TM). Specifications of said relationship include no association with The Lists discussed therein to avoid the implications of percieved impropriety/favoritism/general shennanigins during the course of said internet conversation, allowing discourse to commence as smoothly as possible with minimal butthurtz on the part of WMD.

Kopesh?

wanderlustmd

Apr 28, 2008, 6:51 PM
Post #263 of 26795 (10368 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

STFU marco.

At least I don't get stuck in my rests, toobag.
So, who's the toolbag? Is it chossmonkey or doc?

Given titles generally stick to one person, generally, so the above conversation is now null and void. Thank you for shopping s-mart. The best fuckin store ever!

Chossy. In this case, however, it was calling my name, so I made a substitution via clause 54.2.3.75c, section IV.

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 6:57 PM
Post #264 of 26795 (10364 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Being in a position of power effectively makes you a representative of "The Man," and therefore said status irrevocabley adhere you to the rules, ramifications and other non-verbal contractual implications from said assocation as relating to The Lounge (TM). Specifications of said relationship include no association with The Lists discussed therein to avoid the implications of percieved impropriety/favoritism/general shennanigins during the course of said internet conversation, allowing discourse to commence as smoothly as possible with minimal butthurtz on the part of WMD.

Kopesh?

*DDT PM'd*
(no, seriously)

This post does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, www.rockclimbing.com, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; © Copyright; all rights reserved; This thread is distribution copyrighted to the extent that you may distribute this posting and all its associated parts freely but you may not make a profit from it or include the article or parts of it in commercial publications, or as part of any fee-based services or products; further redistributions only allowed unedited and in its entirety by electronic transfer (anonymous FTP, Gopher, WWW and mail servers), storage media, and printed copy as long as this notice is included and no monetary fee is charged; content subject to change without notice; text is slightly enlarged to show detail; resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and coincidental; all models are over 18 years of age; dry clean only; do not bend, fold, or mutilate; anchovies or jalapenos added to upon request; your mileage may vary; no substitutions are allowed; for a limited time only while supplies last; Offer void where prohibited; content is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; equal opportunity joke employer; no shoes, no shirt, no service; caveat emptor; read at your own risk; content may contain material some readers find objectionable; parental advisory: explicit lyrics; keep away from pets and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; ask us about our guns-for-hate-mail trade-in plan; you need not be present to win; some assembly required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; contents may have settled during mailing; sanitized and sealed for your protection; Do not use if safety seal is broken; do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment; safety goggles may be required during use; call before you dig; use only with proper ventilation; for external use only; if a swelling, redness, rash, or irritation develops, and you don't discontinue use you totally deserve a swelling, redness, rash, or irritation; Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; keep away from open flames; avoid inhaling fumes or contact with mucous membranes; contents under pressure, may explode if incinerated; smoking may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; Text is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball; no animals were used to test the content provided herein; no salt, MSG, preservatives, artificial color or flavor added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult a comedian; ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet; must be 18 to enter; possible penalties for early withdrawal; one size fits all; offer is valid only at participating Internet sites; slightly higher south of the Bombays; Allow four to six weeks for delivery; if defects are found, do not try to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized service center; please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop; objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear; This disclaimer does NOT cover hurricanes, drug overdoses, stress, lawyers of any kind, small bombs, large bombs, sheer stupidity, floods, earthquakes, dangerous streets, dangerous pilots and other Acts of God, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, unauthorized repair, improper installation, misuse, typos, misspelled words, missing or altered signatures, and incidents owing to computer or disk failure, accidental file deletions, or milk coming out of your nose due to laughing while drinking; other restrictions may apply.

obsessed

Apr 28, 2008, 7:00 PM
Post #265 of 26795 (10362 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?
Toady?

Well Mr. & Mrs. monkey did each other.Laugh

We also climbed on Sat. We didn't go Sunday because Bec had to work and we were both pretty beat up from Sat. My back is still really sore.

Bec got to really see firsthand what 5.12 is all about.

Its was a really nice day on Sat. Despite the forecast rain never showing up. It was almost to warm in the morning, but cooled off in the afternoon. I climbed in shorts all day. The cliff was almost completely vacant. We saw two other groups all day and never shared a section of cliff with them.

We ended up climbing in a group of three since Party Girl wanted to sleep in then couldn't find us when she showed up. It would have been nice to have had four. So we could have climbed quicker, but we still went home a little early. Mostly because of the bugs though.
I learned my lesson. Sleeping in fucks up your whole day. If you call sleeping til 8, sleeping in.

kachoong

Apr 28, 2008, 7:01 PM
Post #266 of 26795 (10360 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Kopesh?

*DDT PM'd*
(no, seriously)

This post does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, www.rockclimbing.com, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; © Copyright; all rights reserved; This thread is distribution copyrighted to the extent that you may distribute this posting and all its associated parts freely but you may not make a profit from it or include the article or parts of it in commercial publications, or as part of any fee-based services or products; further redistributions only allowed unedited and in its entirety by electronic transfer (anonymous FTP, Gopher, WWW and mail servers), storage media, and printed copy as long as this notice is included and no monetary fee is charged; content subject to change without notice; text is slightly enlarged to show detail; resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and coincidental; all models are over 18 years of age; dry clean only; do not bend, fold, or mutilate; anchovies or jalapenos added to upon request; your mileage may vary; no substitutions are allowed; for a limited time only while supplies last; Offer void where prohibited; content is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; equal opportunity joke employer; no shoes, no shirt, no service; caveat emptor; read at your own risk; content may contain material some readers find objectionable; parental advisory: explicit lyrics; keep away from pets and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; ask us about our guns-for-hate-mail trade-in plan; you need not be present to win; some assembly required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; contents may have settled during mailing; sanitized and sealed for your protection; Do not use if safety seal is broken; do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment; safety goggles may be required during use; call before you dig; use only with proper ventilation; for external use only; if a swelling, redness, rash, or irritation develops, and you don't discontinue use you totally deserve a swelling, redness, rash, or irritation; Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; keep away from open flames; avoid inhaling fumes or contact with mucous membranes; contents under pressure, may explode if incinerated; smoking may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; Text is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball; no animals were used to test the content provided herein; no salt, MSG, preservatives, artificial color or flavor added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult a comedian; ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet; must be 18 to enter; possible penalties for early withdrawal; one size fits all; offer is valid only at participating Internet sites; slightly higher south of the Bombays; Allow four to six weeks for delivery; if defects are found, do not try to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized service center; please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop; objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear; This disclaimer does NOT cover hurricanes, drug overdoses, stress, lawyers of any kind, small bombs, large bombs, sheer stupidity, floods, earthquakes, dangerous streets, dangerous pilots and other Acts of God, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, unauthorized repair, improper installation, misuse, typos, misspelled words, missing or altered signatures, and incidents owing to computer or disk failure, accidental file deletions, or milk coming out of your nose due to laughing while drinking; other restrictions may apply.

I'm not reading that ^^ ... it is therefore null and void unless scratched off.

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 7:02 PM
Post #267 of 26795 (10357 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?
Toady?

We also climbed on Sat. We didn't go Sunday because Bec had to work and we were both pretty beat up from Sat. My back is still really sore.

Its was a really nice day on Sat. Despite the forecast rain never showing up. It was almost to warm in the morning, but cooled off in the afternoon. I climbed in shorts all day. The cliff was almost completely vacant. We saw two other groups all day and never shared a section of cliff with them.

We ended up climbing in a group of three since Party Girl wanted to sleep in then couldn't find us when she showed up. It would have been nice to have had four. So we could have climbed quicker, but we still went home a little early. Mostly because of the bugs though.
I learned my lesson. Sleeping in fucks up your whole day. If you call sleeping til 8, sleeping in.
Depends on who you're sleeping in with.

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 7:03 PM
Post #268 of 26795 (10354 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
obsessed wrote:
In reply to:
chossmonkey wrote:
T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossy
Traitor

This is war.

T3h Chossy List wrote:
Chossmacaque
Chossy
Chossmarmot
Toolbag*

*cutz da rope*
Try this:

Kopesh?

*DDT PM'd*
(no, seriously)

I'm not reading that ^^ ... it is therefore null and void unless scratched off.

You should, it's a good one

obsessed

Apr 28, 2008, 7:05 PM
Post #269 of 26795 (10353 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Doc?
Art?
Mr. & Mrs. Monkey?
Mr. Epoch?
Toady?

Yes, how could I forget Toady!? Sorry Toady.

Did Bec fire the .12s? That awesome that you guys had the place to yourselves.

The forecast was indeed screwed up (again) this weekend. I didn't plan much for Saturday due to the "rain," and went a little stir-crazy watching it get nicer and nicer. And Sunday it ended up moist when it called for sun. Go figure...

Shame on Toady for not showing up until late! I'm betting she was "hiking the Bruce trail" or something....Sly
thats allright wander. its a day I would rather forget anyway. I hike the bruce trail most weekend mornings actually Tongue

obsessed

Apr 28, 2008, 7:14 PM
Post #270 of 26795 (10349 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
Had an incredible job opportunity drop into my lap just a moment ago. It's a jump to another business unit in the company, but it may just be my meal ticket out of Maine when I want. Plus it puts me full-circle into what I was doing while I was in the Navy.

Talking it over with some not-work friends, family, and of course C tonight.

Sounds like a good opportunity
Amped.

Partner macherry

Apr 28, 2008, 7:15 PM
Post #271 of 26795 (10348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
Who let the Donny in the door?
We need a bouncer.

Marge?
Marge would make a good bouncer. Besides, at the moment she has nothing else to do.

hey, i'm now walking without a limp and i'll be on my bike by the weekend. climbing soon to follow

obsessed

Apr 28, 2008, 7:15 PM
Post #272 of 26795 (10345 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:
Had an incredible job opportunity drop into my lap just a moment ago. It's a jump to another business unit in the company, but it may just be my meal ticket out of Maine when I want. Plus it puts me full-circle into what I was doing while I was in the Navy.

Amped.
How do you like them cheesetits?

Partner epoch

Apr 28, 2008, 7:18 PM
Post #273 of 26795 (10340 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:

Amped.

Cheesetits is back to her old cheesetitery again... Someone help her.

stymingersfink

Apr 28, 2008, 7:18 PM
Post #274 of 26795 (10338 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Nice guy or not you need to be a cunning linguist to lounge in The Lounge™.

Does that mean I'm cool?
Shocked
When you aren't acting like a donny.

You do get your own recliner.

It might be the hot pink one with all the stains that nobody else wanted. But you get one.
Well, this one's available, or so I hear. who WOULDN'T want to get all comfey, nestled into a nice warm... couch?

stymingersfink

Apr 28, 2008, 7:20 PM
Post #275 of 26795 (10337 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Nice guy or not you need to be a cunning linguist to lounge in The Lounge™.

Or a master debator.
That works too.

Sty is just to busy with his fingers up his ass getting them stinky to do either.
I would debate that with you, but you're still only a novice, and as such barely worth a Master's time.

First page Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook