curt

May 9, 2008, 6:15 AM
Post #76 of 93 (988 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
*utterly* stupid crap on a cycling forum. i asked if the regular monday night ride went through shitty neighborhoods always, or just sometimes. (after several threads mentioned ppl getting ROCKS thrown at them on a "weekly" basis.)

mass ensuing hyperbole, starting with me being called an elitist and a racist and concluding with "if you want a safe ride, lock your doors and spin in your living room."

Hopefully, you told them to STFU and threw in a "fucktard" or two for good measure.

Curt

bizarrodrinker

May 9, 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #77 of 93 (979 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
I hate people too! and I am reminded of why every day...

on cycling: my coworker told me he HATED cyclists and they should be banned from the road. I told him I ride to work at times. He told me to stop riding because I have a car duhhhhhh and I should use that Unimpressed When I pointed out that some cyclists may not have vehicles or even a license, he said well then they should get a license and a car. When I pointed out that may not be possible for some he said they shouldn't be outside then. This was all in full seriousness Unimpressed

Can you prevent him from reproducing?

With a personality like that I'm sure he'll take care of that himself....hopefully.

jmvc

May 9, 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #78 of 93 (973 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bizarrodrinker] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bizarrodrinker wrote:
traddad wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

on cycling: my coworker told me he HATED cyclists and they should be banned from the road. I told him I ride to work at times. He told me to stop riding because I have a car duhhhhhh and I should use that Unimpressed When I pointed out that some cyclists may not have vehicles or even a license, he said well then they should get a license and a car. When I pointed out that may not be possible for some he said they shouldn't be outside then. This was all in full seriousness Unimpressed

With a personality like that I'm sure he'll take care of that himself....hopefully.

No harm in making sure.. ;)

yak

May 9, 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #79 of 93 (970 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jmvc] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti...please don't hate me Frown i'm australian Laugh

haha
I'm pretty lucky in aust, there slowly building cycleways which generally get you across areas where you would normally have to take on the main roads and a few of the new roads have a small lane closest to the kerb designated cycle lanes...that's in newcastle anyway, can't really talk for rest of aust...

clausti

May 9, 2008, 6:24 PM
Post #80 of 93 (942 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

new on the list of the reason i hate people:

I was in competition with another first year graduate student for my first choice lab (until this morning). My competition had withdrawn from the university for winter quarter amongst some personal shit, so, dropped out, and then enrolled in a master's program back home, and then for spring quarter dropped out of that program and came back here.

And he does not make better grades/work harder than I do. All things being equal, you'd think the PI would pick the less flakier of the two to commit to being in her lab for 4-5 years

you'd be wrong.

I am now a fly geneticist, apparently.

kostik

May 9, 2008, 6:33 PM
Post #81 of 93 (938 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:

what was your 1st choice? mice?

(This post was edited by kostik on May 9, 2008, 6:45 PM)

kyleshea

May 9, 2008, 6:34 PM
Post #82 of 93 (938 views)
Shortcut

Re: [happiegrrrl] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:
squierbypetzl wrote:
Grocery bag a dog? wtf?? Is your dog actually named Teddy or is that just for dramatic effect? It takes a truly sad individual to "grocery bag" an innocent dog, even more so if it´s a dog with a name like Teddy.

Poor Teddy...

You'd be surprised at how many crappy people take their frustrations out on digs, even cute little teddy bear types like....Teddy!

would make a good mop!!!

clausti

May 9, 2008, 8:42 PM
Post #83 of 93 (913 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kostik] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kostik wrote:
clausti wrote:

yeah.

and the fly lab is not necessarily a bad lab, i just think the picking was bafflingly unfair.

traddad

May 9, 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #84 of 93 (885 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
kostik wrote:
clausti wrote:

yeah.

and the fly lab is not necessarily a bad lab, i just think the picking was bafflingly unfair.

Welcome to stinky ager hell.

stymingersfink

May 10, 2008, 2:53 AM
Post #85 of 93 (873 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
kostik wrote:
clausti wrote:

yeah.

often times things have a way of working themselves out for the better, if you have such a view on life.

'Course, you won't know this till a couple years down the road when the PETA folks get all violent and burn down the mouse lab, destroying all of your flaky "competitor's" "work".

Cool

zeke_sf

May 10, 2008, 3:20 AM
Post #86 of 93 (870 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

stymingersfink wrote:
clausti wrote:
kostik wrote:
clausti wrote:

yeah.

often times things have a way of working themselves out for the better, if you have such a view on life.

'Course, you won't know this till a couple years down the road when the PETA folks get all violent and burn down the mouse lab, destroying all of your flaky "competitor's" "work".

Cool

Having just quit working for a place with numerous mouse labs, I can say that shit does happen. Well, similar shit.

Does anybody else see ironing in the fact that pro-abortion people are most likely to oppose animal testing? I am pro-abortion, mind you, but I think that is a funny dichotomy. Fuck the animals. They'd fuck us if they could.

robbovius

May 11, 2008, 5:21 PM
Post #87 of 93 (840 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
clausti wrote:
kostik wrote:
clausti wrote:

yeah.

Cool

Having just quit working for a place with numerous mouse labs, I can say that shit does happen. Well, similar shit.

Does anybody else see ironing in the fact that pro-abortion people are most likely to oppose animal testing? I am pro-abortion, mind you, but I think that is a funny dichotomy. Fuck the animals. They'd fuck us if they could.

NO, they wouldn't fuck us, they'd eat us. so its perfectly rational that we eat them. so, FUCK the vegetarians.

Partner camhead

May 11, 2008, 6:55 PM
Post #88 of 93 (825 views)
Shortcut

Re: [robbovius] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

robbovius wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
clausti wrote:
kostik wrote:
clausti wrote:

yeah.

Cool

NO, they wouldn't fuck us, they'd eat us. so its perfectly rational that we eat them. so, FUCK the vegetarians.

you eat mice? weird.

erisspirit

May 13, 2008, 4:19 PM
Post #89 of 93 (773 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bizarrodrinker] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bizarrodrinker wrote:
traddad wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

well somehow he convinced a girl to marry him... no kids yet, so I still have time to devise some kind of plan... hmmmmmmmmm

uhoh

May 13, 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #90 of 93 (772 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
bizarrodrinker wrote:
traddad wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

well somehow he convinced a girl to marry him... no kids yet, so I still have time to devise some kind of plan... hmmmmmmmmm

Running him over with a car doesn't really require a whole lot of planning.

stymingersfink

May 13, 2008, 6:15 PM
Post #91 of 93 (750 views)
Shortcut

Re: [uhoh] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

uhoh wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
bizarrodrinker wrote:
traddad wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

Running him over with a car doesn't really require a whole lot of planning.
getting away cleanly with no witnesses does however.

stymingersfink

May 13, 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #92 of 93 (732 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Think you got it bad, Clausti? Sounds like this guy's a step ahead of you in attitude.

squierbypetzl

May 14, 2008, 5:39 AM
Post #93 of 93 (709 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] i hate people. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hahaha, thanks that was great.

http://www.craigslist.org/...t/tor/215682174.html

Thought I´d reciprocate.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground