Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 1:25 PM
Post #1226 of 26795 (4872 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Well, things to do. Someone should PC++ today and rack up a few man-sized pages for the weekend.

What is everyone doing for the weekend?

Art?
Doc?
Mr. Mrs. Monkey?
Obssessed?
Snoop?
Sty?
Epoch?

Is that everyone?
edit: Kachoong! Have fun in Thailand!

Great..... just an edit! Frown

Have fun NOT being in Thailand! Tongue

Partner epoch

May 9, 2008, 1:28 PM
Post #1227 of 26795 (4867 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Well, things to do. Someone should PC++ today and rack up a few man-sized pages for the weekend.

Art?
Doc?
Mr. Mrs. Monkey?
Obssessed?
Snoop?
Sty?
Epoch?

Is that everyone?

editing is weke

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 1:28 PM
Post #1228 of 26795 (4866 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
I'm working on Sunday. Right now I feel guilty that I didn't call a vender to arrange for them to come in on Sunday, but I don't really understand what they would be doing, how I would need to help, and I have another job of much higher priority that I need to do. There were three out comes here:
1) I call the vender, get the low priority job done, but don't have enough time for my high priority job.
2) I don't call the vender and I concentrait on my high priority job.
3) I call the vender, he doesn't actually need any help from me, both jobs get done.

So 1) people get really cranky 'cause I don't get my big job done. In 2) they get a little cranky 'cause the smaller job doesn't get done, and there's a better chance I get to go home early. 3) No one would get angry at me, but I wouldn't actually get any thanks either.

Hmmm, I'm starting to see that my reward structure at this company is a rather negative one....do good and you won't have anyone get cranky at you. Okay, I'm starting to feel a little less guilty, though I'm not looking forward to the upcoming conversation about my weekend work here.

Well that answers the question in my PM to you. So you guys are heading to Nemo on Sat then? Its my wedding anniversary tomorrow. I'm going climbing Crazy Do you think thats inconsiderate? We are going to celebrate today anyway. Both of us are off and we are heading to Niagara Falls to have some public area sex and have dinner.

Enjoy your anniversary!

Ours is coming up while we're away! Should be fun!

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 1:30 PM
Post #1229 of 26795 (4864 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
I had me a Flexoral-assisted sleep last night. I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Nice. What did the doctor say?

Well, unless you are familiar with naval architecture you may not understand...

In 2003 while securing a hatch aboard my ship I slipped and was pinned between the hatch and the deck. The action of me grabbing the hatch as I began my fall down the trunk kept me from a 20 foot fall, but pinned me between an 80lb hatch and the raised lip that makes a seal for the hatch. 4 hours on a backboard and several x-rays and MRIs later I was released with orders to watch myslef. Nothing broke, but things were a bit out of whack.

I get flare ups occasionally, this one was caused by a lead fall at the gym. I'll not be leading for a week or so because of it.

The doc confirmed that my muscles were agitated, but since he is unfamiliar with climbing it took a while to explain what happened. He kept assuming that I hit the ground.

I was given Naproxyn and Flexoral. 20 minutes after taking the Flexoral, I was numb to the world. C said that I didn't move one bit from the time I passed out last night until I woke this morning. I know I didn't move, because I was in the same position I was in when I passed out.

That sucks, man! Hoe you feel better soon!

I guess we could start calling you Hatch now, huh? Cool

obsessed

May 9, 2008, 1:33 PM
Post #1230 of 26795 (4861 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
I'm working on Sunday. Right now I feel guilty that I didn't call a vender to arrange for them to come in on Sunday, but I don't really understand what they would be doing, how I would need to help, and I have another job of much higher priority that I need to do. There were three out comes here:
1) I call the vender, get the low priority job done, but don't have enough time for my high priority job.
3) I call the vender, he doesn't actually need any help from me, both jobs get done.

So 1) people get really cranky 'cause I don't get my big job done. In 2) they get a little cranky 'cause the smaller job doesn't get done, and there's a better chance I get to go home early. 3) No one would get angry at me, but I wouldn't actually get any thanks either.

Hmmm, I'm starting to see that my reward structure at this company is a rather negative one....do good and you won't have anyone get cranky at you. Okay, I'm starting to feel a little less guilty, though I'm not looking forward to the upcoming conversation about my weekend work here.

Well that answers the question in my PM to you. So you guys are heading to Nemo on Sat then? Its my wedding anniversary tomorrow. I'm going climbing Crazy Do you think thats inconsiderate? We are going to celebrate today anyway. Both of us are off and we are heading to Niagara Falls to have some public area sex and have dinner.

Enjoy your anniversary!

Thanks, you too. And take lots of pics. Not those kind of pics....climbing pics!

Partner epoch

May 9, 2008, 1:42 PM
Post #1231 of 26795 (4855 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
I had me a Flexoral-assisted sleep last night. I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

In 2003 while securing a hatch aboard my ship I slipped and was pinned between the hatch and the deck. The action of me grabbing the hatch as I began my fall down the trunk kept me from a 20 foot fall, but pinned me between an 80lb hatch and the raised lip that makes a seal for the hatch. 4 hours on a backboard and several x-rays and MRIs later I was released with orders to watch myslef. Nothing broke, but things were a bit out of whack.

I get flare ups occasionally, this one was caused by a lead fall at the gym. I'll not be leading for a week or so because of it.

The doc confirmed that my muscles were agitated, but since he is unfamiliar with climbing it took a while to explain what happened. He kept assuming that I hit the ground.

I was given Naproxyn and Flexoral. 20 minutes after taking the Flexoral, I was numb to the world. C said that I didn't move one bit from the time I passed out last night until I woke this morning. I know I didn't move, because I was in the same position I was in when I passed out.

I do distinctly remember the look on the face of the guy who was with me. Something that was routine for both of us immediately turned into an emergency. He didn't know what to do. I calmly told him to call for help to get me out. The look on everyone's face as they saw me was priceless. Though I'm sure the look of me squashed there was not a good one. I was bruised for 4 - 5 weeks.

wanderlustmd

May 9, 2008, 2:29 PM
Post #1232 of 26795 (4849 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

Art?
Doc?
Mr. Mrs. Monkey?
Obssessed?
Snoop?
Sty?
Epoch?

Is that everyone?

You got a sentance of goodwill from me! Everyone else just got a ? mark.

wanderlustmd

May 9, 2008, 2:30 PM
Post #1233 of 26795 (4847 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

Art?
Doc?
Mr. Mrs. Monkey?
Obssessed?
Snoop?
Sty?
Epoch?

Is that everyone?

editing is weke

Shut it, gimpy.

Glad to hear it is more or less under control.
That is a crazy story!

wanderlustmd

May 9, 2008, 2:31 PM
Post #1234 of 26795 (4845 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
kachoong wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Enjoy your anniversary!

Thanks, you too. And take lots of pics. Not those kind of pics....climbing pics!

This coming from the outdoor sex lady!

stymingersfink

May 9, 2008, 3:29 PM
Post #1235 of 26795 (4835 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
I hope this thread gets interesting at some point.
don"t hold your breath.

on second thought, please hold your breath.

stymingersfink

Post #1236 of 26795 (4835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I have absolutely no drive this morning.

+1

drivin' ta Logan as i type

the Wx suxxor tho. rain.

stymingersfink

Post #1237 of 26795 (4835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:

Art?
Doc?
Mr. Mrs. Monkey?
Obssessed?
Snoop?
Sty?
Epoch?

Is that everyone?

that he will be goes without saying.

stymingersfink

Post #1238 of 26795 (4835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:

yes

stymingersfink

Post #1239 of 26795 (4835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
kachoong wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Enjoy your anniversary!

Thanks, you too. And take lots of pics. NotYes those kind of pics.... and some climbing pics!
fixt

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:29 PM
Post #1240 of 26795 (4831 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
U lyze, Deputy Dawg. Y lyze.

We need to get some more PC++ing going on up in here, yo.
So get on it.

Everyone seems kinda busy lately.

Saw-Ree.... it'll be up to you guys for three weeks. I'm outta here for a while!

In 3 Sleeps!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo!!!!! Cool
I am jelus!
Take lots of pics damn you!
I really doubt he will show us all the pics he is going to take. And video.
He could post the video on youtube...
I'm sure it would be banzed right away.

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:34 PM
Post #1241 of 26795 (4842 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
So I finally did it.

I had a two flusher with the new terlit. The second flush took it down with no problems. It almost sounded violent, the force it threw down that second time.

Its unstoppable!!
Congratulations?
Um...

Thanks

I guess.

I'm still super impressed with it. When I first hooked it up it seemed like it would have a hard time flushing piss. Its hard to believe it is only a liter and a half of water it uses. And you rarely need to double flush.

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #1242 of 26795 (4842 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
[image]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/chossmonkey/crickets.jpg?t=1206808100[/image]
I wuz wurkin
I figured you were embargoin'.

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #1243 of 26795 (4841 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

Art?
Doc?
Mr. Mrs. Monkey?
Obssessed?
Snoop?
Sty?
Epoch?

Is that everyone?

You got a sentance of goodwill from me! Everyone else just got a ? mark.

No wuckers! Smile ....my weekend has already started.... and it's gonna be a long one! Almost packed.... can't forget the harness.... gonna need that! Got the draws, sunscreen, swimmers, sunnies and the chacos. All I need now is my favorite travel partner and some baht. Cool

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:42 PM
Post #1244 of 26795 (4839 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
I wuz wurkin
I had ACLS.
You blew them both out completely?

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:45 PM
Post #1245 of 26795 (4836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:

Surprised your still around. Haven't you taken enough abuse yet?
Nobody but you and Wander talk to the gum on the bottom of your shoe. There isn't much abuse.

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:47 PM
Post #1246 of 26795 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
I hope this thread gets interesting at some point.
Me 2.

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:49 PM
Post #1247 of 26795 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

+1
Me neither.

My sinuses are killing me. I need to figure out a better way of dust management in the workshop.

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:50 PM
Post #1248 of 26795 (4830 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
I get to interview my (potential) replacement today.

So far I'm not impressed.
Why do you do it?

Are you in management?

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 4:51 PM
Post #1249 of 26795 (4829 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

+1
Me neither.

My sinuses are killing me. I need to figure out a better way of dust management in the workshop.

You shouldn't shoot yerself in the face so much then! That's what 'cha get!

A good thing for the dust would be a waterfall. Truly!

chossmonkey

May 9, 2008, 4:55 PM
Post #1250 of 26795 (4828 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:

No it is not inconsiderate. Considering you won't get to do what you want on mothers day.

So you both got off and now you are headed to Niagara Falls to get off again. Good for you.

First page Previous page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook