Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All


the_climber


Aug 3, 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #5501 of 26795 (5202 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 8, 2003
Posts: 6142

     Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

epoch wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
In reply to:
do you reckon that by being a little bit bendy, the BD picks give a wee bit more bite in wobbly torques then other picks?
Just a thought.
Also, how much to axes cost over there (money saving scheme in mind!)
Its possible, but if you are really torquing them you might bend them permanently. But if they do bend you can pound them back. They will be more prone to bending in the future though.

I have only bent picks when only the tip was in contact an I was really reefing on them doing shallow stienpulls. It hink BD picks cost half of what a grivel or Petzl pick cost, and the picks aren't tool specific A nd ther is only one bolt to drop if you need to do a field change. And you can use another pick to tighten and loosen the bolt.

http://www.mec.ca/...;bmUID=1216391365642


Don't take that as liberty to run your mouth/keyboard in here

Sadly Grivel Picks cost more, but they aren't as tools specific as many think.
It was 26 C today and you guys are talking about ice tools!! I'm ashamed of you all
Is there something wrong?
I don't see anything wrong.
Just needed a second opinion
So who is going to Ouray?

The possibility does exist this year... more so that previous years

Ice is over rated.

ewe R wRonG!


kachoong


Aug 3, 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #5502 of 26795 (5200 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

     Re: [the_climber] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

the_climber wrote:
epoch wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
In reply to:
do you reckon that by being a little bit bendy, the BD picks give a wee bit more bite in wobbly torques then other picks?
Just a thought.
Also, how much to axes cost over there (money saving scheme in mind!)
Its possible, but if you are really torquing them you might bend them permanently. But if they do bend you can pound them back. They will be more prone to bending in the future though.

I have only bent picks when only the tip was in contact an I was really reefing on them doing shallow stienpulls. It hink BD picks cost half of what a grivel or Petzl pick cost, and the picks aren't tool specific A nd ther is only one bolt to drop if you need to do a field change. And you can use another pick to tighten and loosen the bolt.

http://www.mec.ca/...;bmUID=1216391365642


Don't take that as liberty to run your mouth/keyboard in here

Sadly Grivel Picks cost more, but they aren't as tools specific as many think.
It was 26 C today and you guys are talking about ice tools!! I'm ashamed of you all
Is there something wrong?
I don't see anything wrong.
Just needed a second opinion
So who is going to Ouray?

The possibility does exist this year... more so that previous years

Ice is over rated.

ewe R wRonG!

I believe he meant, ice is under graded! Wink


dr_feelgood


Aug 3, 2008, 6:37 PM
Post #5503 of 26795 (5189 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [the_climber] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

the_climber wrote:
epoch wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
In reply to:
do you reckon that by being a little bit bendy, the BD picks give a wee bit more bite in wobbly torques then other picks?
Just a thought.
Also, how much to axes cost over there (money saving scheme in mind!)
Its possible, but if you are really torquing them you might bend them permanently. But if they do bend you can pound them back. They will be more prone to bending in the future though.

I have only bent picks when only the tip was in contact an I was really reefing on them doing shallow stienpulls. It hink BD picks cost half of what a grivel or Petzl pick cost, and the picks aren't tool specific A nd ther is only one bolt to drop if you need to do a field change. And you can use another pick to tighten and loosen the bolt.

http://www.mec.ca/...;bmUID=1216391365642


Don't take that as liberty to run your mouth/keyboard in here

Sadly Grivel Picks cost more, but they aren't as tools specific as many think.
It was 26 C today and you guys are talking about ice tools!! I'm ashamed of you all
Is there something wrong?
I don't see anything wrong.
Just needed a second opinion
So who is going to Ouray?

The possibility does exist this year... more so that previous years

Ice is over rated.

ewe R wRonG!
Sew Very Rong


bender


Aug 3, 2008, 7:06 PM
Post #5504 of 26795 (5186 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 23, 2002
Posts: 188

     Re: [macherry] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

macherry wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
This place needed something absolutely random and useless to the conversation. Thus [ellipises]

you could do better


... better [?]


bender


Aug 3, 2008, 7:09 PM
Post #5505 of 26795 (5184 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 23, 2002
Posts: 188

     Re: [kachoong] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

kachoong wrote:
the_climber wrote:
epoch wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
In reply to:
do you reckon that by being a little bit bendy, the BD picks give a wee bit more bite in wobbly torques then other picks?
Just a thought.
Also, how much to axes cost over there (money saving scheme in mind!)
Its possible, but if you are really torquing them you might bend them permanently. But if they do bend you can pound them back. They will be more prone to bending in the future though.

I have only bent picks when only the tip was in contact an I was really reefing on them doing shallow stienpulls. It hink BD picks cost half of what a grivel or Petzl pick cost, and the picks aren't tool specific A nd ther is only one bolt to drop if you need to do a field change. And you can use another pick to tighten and loosen the bolt.

http://www.mec.ca/...;bmUID=1216391365642


Don't take that as liberty to run your mouth/keyboard in here

Sadly Grivel Picks cost more, but they aren't as tools specific as many think.
It was 26 C today and you guys are talking about ice tools!! I'm ashamed of you all
Is there something wrong?
I don't see anything wrong.
Just needed a second opinion
So who is going to Ouray?

The possibility does exist this year... more so that previous years

Ice is over rated.

ewe R wRonG!

I believe he meant, ice is under graded! Wink

more names for it than the choss were climbing


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 9:42 AM
Post #5506 of 26795 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 9:45 AM
Post #5507 of 26795 (5164 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [kachoong] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

kachoong wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
So WMD....



What side of the slide are you on?

The right one...as soon as it dries out, that is....
They haven't even started excavating yet....

What I would give to be stuck in Squish right now! *sigh* Unsure

My best friend from Aus is turning up with his wife in Van this weekend and will be shocked to find out he can't get up to Squamish. Once he does finally make it he should be able to tear that place up!
Did they post somewhere on this site. Or am I just confused with somethign else?

Oh no, they don't post on here... I also wonder if they knew before flying out on the 1st about the landslide.
Oh, so they're REAL climbers than...


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 9:50 AM
Post #5508 of 26795 (5161 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Looks like we off to L'habitant's


Bec is going to pee in the pool.
She wouldn't dare. And didn't. And I can't believe you believed me about putting a chemical in the pool that turned purple if you peed in the pool!!
that sounds like a challenge.


dr_feelgood


Aug 4, 2008, 9:50 AM
Post #5509 of 26795 (5160 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 9:52 AM
Post #5510 of 26795 (5159 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

obsessed wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
And it is Partygirl's b-day.
Happy bday Witchy-poo!
Thank you art. Even though I'm reading this 2 weeks after that fact.
Did you get anything cool?


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #5511 of 26795 (5154 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #5512 of 26795 (5151 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #5513 of 26795 (5147 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey
not when i say it.

...but then, I'm a confident heterosexual.

Who knows how it sounds when you sayfey it.

what the word, zeke... does art have a slight lithp?


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #5514 of 26795 (5142 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey
not when i say it.

...but then, I'm a confident heterosexual.

Who knows how it sounds when you sayfey it.

what the word, zeke... does art have a slight lithp?
Mojito's are ghey is wut I ment


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #5515 of 26795 (5138 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey
not when i say it.

...but then, I'm a confident heterosexual.

Who knows how it sounds when you sayfey it.

what the word, zeke... does art have a slight lithp?
Mojito's are ghey is wut I ment
do i needz to explain it again?

I'll type slowly, as I know you can't read fast. pull the plug outta yous a**hole so yous not distracted, 'cause i'm only gonna type this one last tyme.

Mojito's sound ghey when you say it, becuz yous is not a confident heterosexual.

I, OTOH, am a confident heterosexual, therefore Mojito's sound like a nice refreshing drink to enjoy while overseeing the hired help accomplish menial labor, which while being paid sub-standard wages, is probably far more than they deserve.

You follow that ok this time?


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #5516 of 26795 (5136 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

meanwhile...


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #5517 of 26795 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

I run for 5.5k


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #5518 of 26795 (5134 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

just 'cause it such a nice number.


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #5519 of 26795 (5130 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey
not when i say it.

...but then, I'm a confident heterosexual.

Who knows how it sounds when you sayfey it.

what the word, zeke... does art have a slight lithp?
Mojito's are ghey is wut I ment
do i needz to explain it again?

I'll type slowly, as I know you can't read fast. pull the plug outta yous a**hole so yous not distracted, 'cause i'm only gonna type this one last tyme.

Mojito's sound ghey when you say it, becuz yous is not a confident heterosexual.

I, OTOH, am a confident heterosexual, therefore Mojito's sound like a nice refreshing drink to enjoy while overseeing the hired help accomplish menial labor, which while being paid sub-standard wages, is probably far more than they deserve.

You follow that ok this time?
STFU stinkydonny!


sungam


Aug 4, 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #5520 of 26795 (5127 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

sty, he's pissed off.
That means you're right.


stymingersfink


Aug 4, 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #5521 of 26795 (5129 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 7250

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey
not when i say it.

...but then, I'm a confident heterosexual.

Who knows how it sounds when you sayfey it.

what the word, zeke... does art have a slight lithp?
Mojito's are ghey is wut I ment
do i needz to explain it again?

I'll type slowly, as I know you can't read fast. pull the plug outta yous a**hole so yous not distracted, 'cause i'm only gonna type this one last tyme.

Mojito's sound ghey when you say it, becuz yous is not a confident heterosexual.

I, OTOH, am a confident heterosexual, therefore Mojito's sound like a nice refreshing drink to enjoy while overseeing the hired help accomplish menial labor, which while being paid sub-standard wages, is probably far more than they deserve.

You follow that ok this time?
STFU stinkydonny!
Oooh.. touched a nerve there, eh art?


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 1:42 PM
Post #5522 of 26795 (5122 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
artm wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.


I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....


It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.




*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
Yes, but you don't have a house-husband spending all your hard-earned money now, do you?

When you gonna make him getz a jorb, bekka?
After he finishes my kitchen?
[image]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/997/roflbotvlaflp1.jpg[/image]

And the kitchen doesn't get done until the new walkway in back is done.

I spent most of Friday busting up concrete.
is fun breaking stuff.

To an extent.
is funner sitting in a lawn chair sipping mojitos as you watch the neighborhood kid do it for you.
That sounds ghey
not when i say it.

...but then, I'm a confident heterosexual.

Who knows how it sounds when you sayfey it.

what the word, zeke... does art have a slight lithp?
Mojito's are ghey is wut I ment
do i needz to explain it again?

I'll type slowly, as I know you can't read fast. pull the plug outta yous a**hole so yous not distracted, 'cause i'm only gonna type this one last tyme.

Mojito's sound ghey when you say it, becuz yous is not a confident heterosexual.

I, OTOH, am a confident heterosexual, therefore Mojito's sound like a nice refreshing drink to enjoy while overseeing the hired help accomplish menial labor, which while being paid sub-standard wages, is probably far more than they deserve.

You follow that ok this time?
STFU stinkydonny!
Oooh.. touched a nerve there, eh art?
Naw I noes carez, I just couldn't think of anything funny to say.

Oh and tell Haggisdonny to STFU and leave for me please.


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 1:44 PM
Post #5523 of 26795 (5121 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

PC++


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 1:44 PM
Post #5524 of 26795 (5120 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

pc++


Partner artm


Aug 4, 2008, 1:45 PM
Post #5525 of 26795 (5118 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 22, 2001
Posts: 17990

     Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post
 

hey donny's?

First page Previous page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook