Forums: Community: Campground:
Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

uhoh

Aug 5, 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #1 of 7 (309 views)
Shortcut

Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today!
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26040857/

reno

Aug 6, 2008, 2:02 AM
Post #2 of 7 (299 views)
Shortcut

Re: [uhoh] Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

This isn't news. People have been calling 9-1-1 for the most silly stuff since long before I got into emergency medical services (no, my first ambulance was NOT pulled by a horse, thank you very much.)

Like the lady who called during the "left over" storm from a hurricane, who said "the storm drain is backing up, and there's water in the street."

Or the lady who called because her baby hadn't pooped in two hours.

Or the guy who called because a bat had flown into his stomach and was still inside, despite him eating some chocolate cake to smother the bat.

The stories I could tell.

rogue10186

Aug 6, 2008, 2:28 AM
Post #3 of 7 (295 views)
Shortcut

Re: [reno] Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
...Or the guy who called because a bat had flown into his stomach and was still inside, despite him eating some chocolate cake to smother the bat.

The stories I could tell.

You have got my attention with that one.

reno

Aug 6, 2008, 4:54 AM
Post #4 of 7 (281 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rogue10186] Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah? Wait till you hear how we managed to "fix" his "bat in the stomach" problem.

It involved some IV tubing, a chicken drumstick from that night's dinner, and a couple crazy white boys doing something that resembled a voodoo dance.

But don't let my old boss read that, m'kay? Tongue

bender

Aug 6, 2008, 7:10 AM
Post #5 of 7 (273 views)
Shortcut

Re: [reno] Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
Yeah? Wait till you hear how we managed to "fix" his "bat in the stomach" problem.

It involved some IV tubing, a chicken drumstick from that night's dinner, and a couple crazy white boys doing something that resembled a voodoo dance.

sounds much more like a trained observe who should have been sleeping it off rather than passing on the victorian expose of their DT's

boymeetsrock

Aug 6, 2008, 6:35 PM
Post #6 of 7 (238 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bender] Need to organize your music? Sandwich wasn't made correctly? Call 911 today! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I dialed 911 from home on accitend the other day. I was working from home and in a rush dialed 9 for an outside line then 1, and either hit 1 again or the call went through immediately. I realized what I "might" have done and hing up immediately.

Two minutes later the police dept called asking if I had called 911.

They sent an officer by to see that I wasn't choking the, um, wife or anything...

Glad to see the system works despite meatboms like me. Tongue

-Boy

Partner blonde_loves_bolts

Aug 6, 2008, 9:20 PM
Post #7 of 7 (222 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:

**PSSST... reno... I have mad ghostwriting skills... can it for now so we can make some $$$ off these here stories!

Sly

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook