Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

stymingersfink

Aug 15, 2008, 12:24 AM
Post #6026 of 26795 (4338 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Mmmmmmm...

Beeeeeer..........
+2 !!!!!!!Smile

dr_feelgood

Aug 15, 2008, 1:52 AM
Post #6027 of 26795 (4334 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
I'm out of beer!!!

Now I need to walk all the way to the fridge.

Shitty dude. Shitty.

dr_feelgood

Aug 15, 2008, 1:53 AM
Post #6028 of 26795 (4332 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

stymingersfink wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Mmmmmmm...

Beeeeeer..........
+2 !!!!!!!Smile
+1. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

snoopy138

Aug 15, 2008, 2:04 AM
Post #6029 of 26795 (4330 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
artm wrote:
My harness is a Misty Mountain Cadilac.
I like it.

You sport climb in that thing?

I seem to recall him doing that yesterday.
Yesterday as in July 19th, or yesterday as in two months ago when that post was made?

Never mind, it will be another two months before you see this.Tongue

less than a month!

dr_feelgood

Aug 15, 2008, 4:08 AM
Post #6030 of 26795 (4316 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I think my dog is in congestive heart failure. The shitty thing about knowing about these things is that I doubt she will/should live through the winter. I've had several dogs been given away, and one was hit by a car, yet I don't know how I will deal with one dying from being too old.
Anyone who suspected that the above posting was made while sober is a buttclucking idiot.

snoopy138

Aug 15, 2008, 6:00 AM
Post #6031 of 26795 (4313 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
175 feet of splitter, one of the best pitches so far.

Nice pics. Though that one isn't looking very splitter.

*camhed shitz pantz in rage*

gud picz.

stymingersfink

Aug 15, 2008, 6:27 AM
Post #6032 of 26795 (4311 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
I think my dog is in congestive heart failure. The shitty thing about knowing about these things is that I doubt she will/should live through the winter. I've had several dogs been given away, and one was hit by a car, yet I don't know how I will deal with one dying from being too old.
Anyone who suspected that the above posting was made while sober is a buttclucking idiot.
sorry to hear that Doc, I went through the same thing recently...

in the winter of '95-'96, a maybe 6 month old shepherd mix of the smaller variety was following a neighbor, Eddie, as he walked down the street towards home.

My GF at the time, who would become my wife, piped up "You got a new dog Eddie? It's cute!"

"Na," came the reply, "it followed me down here from the Chevron on the corner."

"Well, it must be lost. If you want, you can leave it here, I'll try to find its owner." Erin said. She had a soft spot for animals, as well as an Aunt active in the local ASPCA, and if anyone would find its owner, she would. Eddie left the puppy there with her, relieved to be free of it.

Well,at this time I was out riding freight trains for fun, and didn't return home for another ten days. In that time, the puppy and Erin's year-old Beagle/Lab mix (T.C.... short for T.H.C.Smile) became playmates, while Erin just seemed to not have time to search for the pup's owner.

Hopping from the freight as it entered the train yard, I was dirty and grimy as could be. The dust from the train brakes tend to coat everything you'll touch on a train, and I'd not had a shower since leaving my folks place in Oregon four days earlier. I thought of nothing more than a shower and Erin as I hiked the 1/4 mile from the freight yard to our little rental, knowing that taking the one was the only thing standing in the way of having the other.

Well, as luck would have it, approaching the house I caught sight of Erin before she saw me. There she was on the front porch, watering her little container garden in the late afternoon sun. Trying to sneak up on her, I kept quiet, hoping the smell wouldn't clue her in to my presence, but damned if T.C. didn't spot me.

He came running over to welcome me home, doing his best to show me how much he'd missed me while I'd been out adventuring. There, trailing behind him that little shepherd mix puppy, and catching a sense of what was going on she tried to welcome me home too.

After my shower and the welcome home I'd really looked forward to, Erin related the story of how it had come about there was yet another animal in the house... assuring me repeatedly how temporary it was going to be, its been no bother, they play really well together she gets along with the kitties, and how she'll put signs up tomorrow. Upon finishing her story, I took one look at the little shepherd and said "Sasha, come here girl."

Well, she did, and subsequently spent the next twelve years answering to that name; the first dog of my own.

When she was four we moved to Salt Lake from San Luis Obispo. It wasn't long before she contracted Pannus, which is an ocular degenerative disease common in shepherd breeds that live at higher elevation. It causes the cornea to cloud over, leading to blindness if not held at bay. The vet sold us some eye-drops to put in her eyes twice a day, which though not religious about applying, it was often enough to keep her eyes from turning a milky white.

At six, we began to notice lumps under her skin when we petted her. After a biopsy, the vet informed us they were multiple lipomas... simply fatty deposits, no real danger to her health, just keep an eye on them if they get unusually large. She took a new name, as I now began to call her Lumpy. She didn't care, she knew I loved her just as I had before. In the ensuing years she developed a slight limp during bad weather, though not the debilitating arthritis so common in shepherds.

It's a funny thing when I think about it really. The more we love something, the more names it has.

^^think about that next time you go about naming the donnys

Well, three years ago when the wife and I split up, I sent Lumpy with her, not wanting to split the animals apart after nearly ten years together. As bad luck might have it, T.C. had a really bad flare up from an ongoing health issue he'd had for quite some time. It was an agonizing decision, but we decided together the vet had to put him down. He was nearly eleven years old, and though he was my wife's dog, he was the first animal I'd lost to old age since I was five years old.

A few weeks later, Erin ended up moving back to California, taking Lumpy and herour two cats of nearly the same age with her.

Six months ago one of the cats died, followed a month later by the other, age related health issues both of them.

At twelve and a half years old, Lumpy passed away quite suddenly one morning last month. Erin called to tell me the news. Sasha had died in her arms that morning, the vet just left with her body. We cried together over the memories we'd shared with such a wonderful dog. The next day the vet said that her chest cavity was a mass of tumors, cause of death: cancer. Knowing what Lumpy meant to Erin, and her pet losses in the previous six months, the vet had her cremated, not charging her a penny.

Last week Erin got the ashes back from the crematorium.

She'll be sending some of the ashes my direction soon. I'll be hiking to all the places we used to play together, leaving behind a little bit of her ashes for herour one last visit.

It's hard to lose a loved pet, but I'd rather lose one to old age than something senseless like it being hit by a vehicle.

Give it time Doc, I think you'll agree.

^^na, I'm not reading that either.

sungam

Aug 15, 2008, 1:33 PM
Post #6033 of 26795 (4298 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I read it.

dr_feelgood

Aug 15, 2008, 2:01 PM
Post #6034 of 26795 (4297 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

She is around 10 years old, so she has lived a pretty good life. Just kind of sucks.

the_climber

Aug 15, 2008, 2:25 PM
Post #6035 of 26795 (4295 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
artm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
artm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Me.
Shair pleez

They're plans, and they're big.
Sounds impressive...
They involve an overhang.
So that means aid if you're climbing it. Right?

Zing!

There is a direct finish we "may" aid yes. But there is one section I think I may be able to free at about 5.9 or 5.10a maybe, it's quite possible that the section I'm looking at may infact be closer to 5.13a in which case, yes I'll be aiding. The direct finish will likely be A3 or 5.12something-or-other. One of my partners did just discover a massive roof we will be setting up some aid routes on.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm aid
So how big are these roofs?

I think they'll overhang about 10 to 15m, but to get to the weaknesses that you can pull over the roof you'll have to aid about 40m along and overhanging arch that makes up the lower section of the roof.
Old man Jack is going to show up at your secret crag and steal your FA's.

Is Jack even allowed in Canada?

Nice try... Where did you say this wall is?

It's in Canananananananada

I got that. I've already found a flight to Calgary, I can be there in a few days. Now where exactly is this monster overhanging wall?

I'll tell you after I get the FA.

There are monster walls up here. It just happens that most are not close to the road, some are though. I know of a wall that is overhanging for the last 6 pitches of the only direct route on it. The route has yet to be repeated let alone freed. Regardless, one wold have to aid it before a free accent anyways. I say this because I know the reputation of the FA, and guaranteed and extensive retro bolting of the original 70's hardwear would be needed. We plan on making the first serious attemp at a repeat. I jsut need to find the time... as the bery talented climber who FA's it took over a week on the wall.
So at most it should take you a week.

With good weather, yes.
WTF?

Its aid climbing!!!!

Good weather. Next I suppose you are going to say it is at 14,000' and it snows all summer.

Drytool the motherfucker!!!

You haven't been hit by storms on cliffs in the Rockies before have you?

I estimating close to a week for us to do the repeat. It took Davidson 9 days (2 of them storms) to climb it. Considering that all of the hardwear/fixed gear/belays are likely in a state the it wouldn't hold my body weight at this point... we're looking at the bossibility of having to retro the whole route as we go. Mind you we may be able to get clean gear where he did not with modern gear. We'll see.
Bring a gas powered drill.

But I'm not going to Patagonia.
he said gas powered drill, not te_h air kompressor.

The kompressor was/is gas powered.

Regular gas powered drills are dangerous around your ropes.

(This post was edited by the_climber on Aug 15, 2008, 2:31 PM)

the_climber

Aug 15, 2008, 2:30 PM
Post #6036 of 26795 (4292 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

Sorry to hear doc. I know how it is. We had to put down one of our dogs on Monday. It's hard when they get old, but it is easier when they are gone because of old age rather than some misshap while they're in their prime.

Chin up man....

Arrogant_Bastard

Aug 15, 2008, 3:56 PM
Post #6037 of 26795 (4283 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

Sorry man... we've moved beyond implanting our pump in dogs... doing humans now. A year ago we might have been able to get him a sporty new mechanical heart.

chossmonkey

Aug 15, 2008, 3:58 PM
Post #6038 of 26795 (4280 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
artm wrote:
My harness is a Misty Mountain Cadilac.
I like it.

You sport climb in that thing?

I seem to recall him doing that yesterday.
Yesterday as in July 19th, or yesterday as in two months ago when that post was made?

Never mind, it will be another two months before you see this.Tongue

less than a month!
I wasn't counting on the BET to drop off so much. Even L'habitant could keep up with it now.

chossmonkey

Aug 15, 2008, 4:00 PM
Post #6039 of 26795 (4279 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Awwwwww.

Sure......

That sucks though. Maybe you should give her away? Who kept her when you were in the Army?

chossmonkey

Aug 15, 2008, 4:07 PM
Post #6040 of 26795 (4277 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

stymingersfink wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sorry to hear that Doc, I went through the same thing recently...

in the winter of '95-'96, a maybe 6 month old shepherd mix of the smaller variety was following a neighbor, Eddie, as he walked down the street towards home.

My GF at the time, who would become my wife, piped up "You got a new dog Eddie? It's cute!"

"Na," came the reply, "it followed me down here from the Chevron on the corner."

"Well, it must be lost. If you want, you can leave it here, I'll try to find its owner." Erin said. She had a soft spot for animals, as well as an Aunt active in the local ASPCA, and if anyone would find its owner, she would. Eddie left the puppy there with her, relieved to be free of it.

Well,at this time I was out riding freight trains for fun, and didn't return home for another ten days. In that time, the puppy and Erin's year-old Beagle/Lab mix (T.C.... short for T.H.C.Smile) became playmates, while Erin just seemed to not have time to search for the pup's owner.

Hopping from the freight as it entered the train yard, I was dirty and grimy as could be. The dust from the train brakes tend to coat everything you'll touch on a train, and I'd not had a shower since leaving my folks place in Oregon four days earlier. I thought of nothing more than a shower and Erin as I hiked the 1/4 mile from the freight yard to our little rental, knowing that taking the one was the only thing standing in the way of having the other.

Well, as luck would have it, approaching the house I caught sight of Erin before she saw me. There she was on the front porch, watering her little container garden in the late afternoon sun. Trying to sneak up on her, I kept quiet, hoping the smell wouldn't clue her in to my presence, but damned if T.C. didn't spot me.

He came running over to welcome me home, doing his best to show me how much he'd missed me while I'd been out adventuring. There, trailing behind him that little shepherd mix puppy, and catching a sense of what was going on she tried to welcome me home too.

After my shower and the welcome home I'd really looked forward to, Erin related the story of how it had come about there was yet another animal in the house... assuring me repeatedly how temporary it was going to be, its been no bother, they play really well together she gets along with the kitties, and how she'll put signs up tomorrow. Upon finishing her story, I took one look at the little shepherd and said "Sasha, come here girl."

Well, she did, and subsequently spent the next twelve years answering to that name; the first dog of my own.

When she was four we moved to Salt Lake from San Luis Obispo. It wasn't long before she contracted Pannus, which is an ocular degenerative disease common in shepherd breeds that live at higher elevation. It causes the cornea to cloud over, leading to blindness if not held at bay. The vet sold us some eye-drops to put in her eyes twice a day, which though not religious about applying, it was often enough to keep her eyes from turning a milky white.

At six, we began to notice lumps under her skin when we petted her. After a biopsy, the vet informed us they were multiple lipomas... simply fatty deposits, no real danger to her health, just keep an eye on them if they get unusually large. She took a new name, as I now began to call her Lumpy. She didn't care, she knew I loved her just as I had before. In the ensuing years she developed a slight limp during bad weather, though not the debilitating arthritis so common in shepherds.

It's a funny thing when I think about it really. The more we love something, the more names it has.

^^think about that next time you go about naming the donnys

Well, three years ago when the wife and I split up, I sent Lumpy with her, not wanting to split the animals apart after nearly ten years together. As bad luck might have it, T.C. had a really bad flare up from an ongoing health issue he'd had for quite some time. It was an agonizing decision, but we decided together the vet had to put him down. He was nearly eleven years old, and though he was my wife's dog, he was the first animal I'd lost to old age since I was five years old.

A few weeks later, Erin ended up moving back to California, taking Lumpy and herour two cats of nearly the same age with her.

Six months ago one of the cats died, followed a month later by the other, age related health issues both of them.

At twelve and a half years old, Lumpy passed away quite suddenly one morning last month. Erin called to tell me the news. Sasha had died in her arms that morning, the vet just left with her body. We cried together over the memories we'd shared with such a wonderful dog. The next day the vet said that her chest cavity was a mass of tumors, cause of death: cancer. Knowing what Lumpy meant to Erin, and her pet losses in the previous six months, the vet had her cremated, not charging her a penny.

Last week Erin got the ashes back from the crematorium.

She'll be sending some of the ashes my direction soon. I'll be hiking to all the places we used to play together, leaving behind a little bit of her ashes for herour one last visit.

It's hard to lose a loved pet, but I'd rather lose one to old age than something senseless like it being hit by a vehicle.

Give it time Doc, I think you'll agree.

^^na, I'm not reading that either.
Me neither.

chossmonkey

Aug 15, 2008, 4:08 PM
Post #6041 of 26795 (4288 views)
Shortcut

Re: [the_climber] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
artm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
artm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Me.
Shair pleez

Sounds impressive...

Zing!

There is a direct finish we "may" aid yes. But there is one section I think I may be able to free at about 5.9 or 5.10a maybe, it's quite possible that the section I'm looking at may infact be closer to 5.13a in which case, yes I'll be aiding. The direct finish will likely be A3 or 5.12something-or-other. One of my partners did just discover a massive roof we will be setting up some aid routes on.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm aid

I think they'll overhang about 10 to 15m, but to get to the weaknesses that you can pull over the roof you'll have to aid about 40m along and overhanging arch that makes up the lower section of the roof.

I got that. I've already found a flight to Calgary, I can be there in a few days. Now where exactly is this monster overhanging wall?

There are monster walls up here. It just happens that most are not close to the road, some are though. I know of a wall that is overhanging for the last 6 pitches of the only direct route on it. The route has yet to be repeated let alone freed. Regardless, one wold have to aid it before a free accent anyways. I say this because I know the reputation of the FA, and guaranteed and extensive retro bolting of the original 70's hardwear would be needed. We plan on making the first serious attemp at a repeat. I jsut need to find the time... as the bery talented climber who FA's it took over a week on the wall.

With good weather, yes.
WTF?

Its aid climbing!!!!

Good weather. Next I suppose you are going to say it is at 14,000' and it snows all summer.

I estimating close to a week for us to do the repeat. It took Davidson 9 days (2 of them storms) to climb it. Considering that all of the hardwear/fixed gear/belays are likely in a state the it wouldn't hold my body weight at this point... we're looking at the bossibility of having to retro the whole route as we go. Mind you we may be able to get clean gear where he did not with modern gear. We'll see.

Just the muffler is.

stymingersfink

Aug 15, 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #6042 of 26795 (4283 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
She is around 10 years old, so she has lived a pretty good life. Just kind of sucks.

goes without saying, certainly.

stymingersfink

Aug 15, 2008, 4:29 PM
Post #6043 of 26795 (4281 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
artm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
artm wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Me.
Shair pleez

Sounds impressive...

Zing!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm aid

With good weather, yes.
WTF?

Its aid climbing!!!!

WHAT!?! hear i thot they strung up te_h x10shun kord...Crazy

snoopy138

Aug 16, 2008, 5:02 AM
Post #6044 of 26795 (4270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Still waiting for someone to get the Reverso 3 in stock here... As I cannot find my old stitch plate (my first belay device) I have had to resort to t3e ATC Mad

Iz that teh Sn00p?!?!?!

He has really started pooching out.

eye haz teh blort.

snoopy138

Aug 16, 2008, 3:28 PM
Post #6045 of 26795 (4245 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I did indeed double check and yes, there was an infraction! I believe AB to be guilty!
My original Post #4925 of 4935 of this thread is now moved back to Post #4924!

26 is the PTFTW, not 25. But nice try.

That was a screen shot of the post before I posted the "PTFTW!" the "soon"

that post is now marked "#4924" that post went from #2925 to #2924

You take screen shots before every PTFTW attempt?

No, I just happened to have the window still opened.

this sounds like a parlay violashun.

snoopy138

Aug 16, 2008, 3:36 PM
Post #6046 of 26795 (4242 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
175 feet of splitter, one of the best pitches so far.
[image]http://lh4.ggpht.com/adaml81/SIS5FCdLaJI/AAAAAAAAB4k/FpP9yN24r58/P1010791.JPG?imgmax=512[/image]

Nice pics. Though that one isn't looking very splitter.
Correct

It changes to a single splitter around where I am. Just above, I think.

It was fun, at any rate.

granite doesn't have splitters.

snoopy138

Aug 16, 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #6047 of 26795 (4227 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
New better job may be on it's way. Interview is sounding more and more like a formality than anything else.

So, if I get this new Jorb I'll have:

The same benefits
At least the same base salary (likely more)
Extra pay while in the field, including expences, lodging, ect. plus per deim (sp?)
2 weeks in the field 2 weeks out (might be 2 in 1 out, I'll ahve to ask at the meeting/interview)
Will be getting paid to ride around on Argo's, Quads, Swamp Buggy type things with big ass tracks, and drve to and from areas in 4x4's
And will be doing a bunch of geophysical/geological Surveys

have you gotten the jorb?

snoopy138

Aug 16, 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #6048 of 26795 (4223 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
sungam wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
There isn't that much Trango gear I'm that excited about.
I'm all over the max cams- I have one (size 2, I think) and it rocks. They just have a nice feel to them.
Never used any of their other gear, though.
I was thinking about getting one of those, but if they walk at all they are worthless.

I've used them, don't like them.

snoopy138

Aug 17, 2008, 1:32 AM
Post #6049 of 26795 (4214 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
the_climber wrote:
I hate my job.

I came the the conclusion yesterday tht I have absolutely zero job satisfaction, if fact it's so non-existant that I may infact be into negative job satisfation....

It's just a shit problem that I really do need a paycheck.

*Fingers crossed that the new jorb will come through soon*

I bet I hate my job more. The only stisfaction I get is when the pay chack arrives in my bank account.

Yeah, I'm well past that point.
So wifey makes enough that the bills will still get paid on time without you bringing in any money?

Unfortunately no.
So you don't care about your responsibility to her and your home?

Say what? Did you read that right?

The whole reason I'm still sticking it out here right now (and the past "I lost count how many months') is my responsibility to her and the home.
Then you get about equal satisfaction from your paycheck as I do.

Therefore....I still bet I hate my job more than you hate yours.

I'm damn near an accredited Geologist and I am pushing engineerding documents and drawings in a very unglorified manner.

I really think I hate my job more.

modz ... is there a way to edit this entire conversashun out of hear and into the kawfee shoppe?

dr_feelgood

Aug 17, 2008, 2:49 AM
Post #6050 of 26795 (4206 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

I do believe that the laws of booty have netted me a choinard biner and some webbing to be used as rap anchors for the near future.
The lord of booty giveth, the lord of booty taketh. The choinard biner shall be retired.

Dirty dirty editing for page spacing.

(This post was edited by dr_feelgood on Aug 17, 2008, 2:50 AM)

First page Previous page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook