RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Climbing Photography

Premier Sponsor:

guangzhou

Oct 16, 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #1 of 6 (2121 views)
Shortcut

Photo Travel PLans next year
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Well, while on these trips, I plan on spending half my time climbing and half my time on my photo-portfolio.

If you're near any of these places, let me know, maybe we can climb or shoot, or both together.

http://stockphotographyincome.blogspot.com/

I am also looking for a vacation rental near Boulder Colorado for mid June to Mid July. A motel with kitchenette would be fine.

Cheers
Eman

nepaclimber

Oct 16, 2008, 1:47 AM
Post #2 of 6 (2106 views)
Shortcut

Re: [guangzhou] Photo Travel PLans next year [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I stayed at the boulder mountain lodge one night in the hotel and one night in the camp ground and they have kitchenettes in the hotel rooms and they are really nice and clean(they are pet friendly if that is something you need). The camp ground is also really nice too if you had any interest. It is about 5 minutes outside of Boulder on Four Mile Canyon Dr. http://www.bouldermountainlodge.com/

(This post was edited by nepaclimber on Oct 16, 2008, 1:48 AM)

guangzhou

Oct 18, 2008, 1:11 AM
Post #3 of 6 (2063 views)
Shortcut

Re: [nepaclimber] Photo Travel PLans next year [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

nepaclimber wrote:
I stayed at the boulder mountain lodge one night in the hotel and one night in the camp ground and they have kitchenettes in the hotel rooms and they are really nice and clean(they are pet friendly if that is something you need). The camp ground is also really nice too if you had any interest. It is about 5 minutes outside of Boulder on Four Mile Canyon Dr. http://www.bouldermountainlodge.com/

Thanks fr the link. I shoot them and email and see what happens. Looks like a great location. I also found the site to Boulder's youth hostel. Might have a place with them too.

Pet friendly, that could go either way this trip. I am relocate to Europe at the end of summer, my dog will be in the states with me, if no relocation, no dog.

Just have to decide, do I actually want to live in Leysen Switzerland or not.

Cheers
Eman

Cheers
Eman

altelis

Oct 18, 2008, 1:18 AM
Post #4 of 6 (2061 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey- i'm pressed for time, so i'm not looking at your plans- sorry

BUT, as somebody who has spent a lot of time around leysen, i can say that while there are more impressive places to be in switzerland/the alps, there are CERTAINLY worse places. i know a lot of cool skiers in the town, its pretty, clean (hey, its switzerland!) and there is wonderful climbing (rock, ice, alpine), skiing (front and backcountry) hiking, etc. etc.

DO IT- i doubt you'll regret it....

though i don't know what to make of credite suisse AND ubs needing some government assistance....

guangzhou

Oct 19, 2008, 1:20 PM
Post #5 of 6 (2028 views)
Shortcut

Re: [altelis] Photo Travel PLans next year [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

altelis wrote:

BUT, as somebody who has spent a lot of time around leysen, i can say that while there are more impressive places to be in switzerland/the alps, there are CERTAINLY worse places. i know a lot of cool skiers in the town, its pretty, clean (hey, its switzerland!) and there is wonderful climbing (rock, ice, alpine), skiing (front and backcountry) hiking, etc. etc.

though i don't know what to make of credite suisse AND ubs needing some government assistance....

The job offer seems good, the housing is provided, and I get lift ticket as part of my package. Of course, I like living in Asia too. A rough decision for sure.

Eman

guangzhou

Oct 21, 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #6 of 6 (1993 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

guangzhou wrote:
altelis wrote:

The job offer seems good, the housing is provided, and I get lift ticket as part of my package. Of course, I like living in Asia too. A rough decision for sure.

Eman

I also get paid in Swiss dollars, that could be hepful.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Climbing Photography

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook