Forums: Climbing Information: Events & Gatherings:
2009 Ouray Ice Festival
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 Next page Last page  View All


reno


Dec 5, 2008, 9:30 AM
Post #276 of 429 (2670 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2001
Posts: 18283

Re: [redpointron] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

She's great, as far as I know. Got married to Tim, living in Denver.

And, sadly, her parents sold the cabin. Frown


redpointron


Dec 5, 2008, 9:34 AM
Post #277 of 429 (2666 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [reno] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

reno wrote:
And, sadly, her parents sold the cabin. Frown

that is the saddest thing i have heard in a long time...

btw, page 12...what does that get us from the biner96?Cool


anykineclimb


Dec 6, 2008, 8:55 PM
Post #278 of 429 (2656 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 29, 2003
Posts: 3593

Re: [redpointron] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

redpointron wrote:
don't keep us in suspense...what's the verdict steve?

i still am in shock from sandbag dropping in...what's next...sharpie, tradkelly, kcrag, mother sheep, skibby, or even the broken arrow?Tongue

you know what the answer is...



ITS ON BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


rumor has it a certain Mater Ovine might be in attendance...


reno


Dec 7, 2008, 6:50 AM
Post #279 of 429 (2640 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2001
Posts: 18283

Re: [anykineclimb] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anykineclimb wrote:
you know what the answer is...



ITS ON BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right. I'd hate for you to have to quit the job so you could make the festival.


anykineclimb


Dec 7, 2008, 7:41 PM
Post #280 of 429 (2624 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 29, 2003
Posts: 3593

Re: [reno] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

yeah! almost!

but gotta love a job that is sending me to California, Alaska, Minnesota, Texas, Washinton and Hawaii in the next two months!


redpointron


Dec 9, 2008, 6:45 AM
Post #281 of 429 (2599 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [anykineclimb] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anykineclimb wrote:
yeah! almost!

but gotta love a job that is sending me to California, Alaska, Minnesota, Texas, Washinton and Hawaii in the next two months!

what you doing now steve?

and when you coming to the hoosier state?


anykineclimb


Dec 9, 2008, 7:23 AM
Post #282 of 429 (2597 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 29, 2003
Posts: 3593

Re: [redpointron] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

flight medic in the AF reserve.

I think the closest I might get to you is Dayton, Ohio.


redpointron


Dec 9, 2008, 7:28 AM
Post #283 of 429 (2589 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [anykineclimb] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anykineclimb wrote:
flight medic in the AF reserve.

I think the closest I might get to you is Dayton, Ohio.

the ONLY thing i hate more than medics are BUCKEYESMad


reno


Dec 9, 2008, 8:30 AM
Post #284 of 429 (2584 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2001
Posts: 18283

Re: [redpointron] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

redpointron wrote:
anykineclimb wrote:
flight medic in the AF reserve.

I think the closest I might get to you is Dayton, Ohio.

the ONLY thing i hate more than medics are BUCKEYESMad

Well, that changes the nature of our friendship a little bit.

Unsure

Now go get my stretcher and lift this patient, hose monkey.


anykineclimb


Dec 9, 2008, 8:41 AM
Post #285 of 429 (2579 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 29, 2003
Posts: 3593

Re: [reno] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Damn Nozzle Jockeys...


redpointron


Dec 9, 2008, 8:45 AM
Post #286 of 429 (2574 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [reno] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

reno wrote:
redpointron wrote:
anykineclimb wrote:
flight medic in the AF reserve.

I think the closest I might get to you is Dayton, Ohio.

the ONLY thing i hate more than medics are BUCKEYESMad

Well, that changes the nature of our friendship a little bit.

Unsure

Now go get my stretcher and lift this patient, hose monkey.

our friendship was ALWAYS based on the colts, beer and ice anyways...Tongue

now lift your own patient. and find your own l.z. you too steve.Wink


mother_sheep


Dec 9, 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #287 of 429 (2565 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 18, 2002
Posts: 3984

Re: [redpointron] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Wassup sukkas? Wink


reno


Dec 9, 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #288 of 429 (2556 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2001
Posts: 18283

Re: [mother_sheep] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

mother_sheep wrote:
Wassup sukkas? Wink

Whazzzzz up?


redpointron


Dec 9, 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #289 of 429 (2552 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [mother_sheep] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

mother_sheep wrote:
Wassup sukkas? Wink

Shocked


anykineclimb


Dec 9, 2008, 7:16 PM
Post #290 of 429 (2532 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 29, 2003
Posts: 3593

Re: [anykineclimb] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anykineclimb wrote:
redpointron wrote:
don't keep us in suspense...what's the verdict steve?

i still am in shock from sandbag dropping in...what's next...sharpie, tradkelly, kcrag, mother sheep, skibby, or even the broken arrow?Tongue

you know what the answer is...



ITS ON BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


rumor has it a certain Mater Ovine might be in attendance...

iz troo??


(This post was edited by anykineclimb on Dec 9, 2008, 7:17 PM)


reno


Dec 12, 2008, 4:19 PM
Post #291 of 429 (2481 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2001
Posts: 18283

Re: [anykineclimb] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anykineclimb wrote:
anykineclimb wrote:
redpointron wrote:
don't keep us in suspense...what's the verdict steve?

i still am in shock from sandbag dropping in...what's next...sharpie, tradkelly, kcrag, mother sheep, skibby, or even the broken arrow?Tongue

you know what the answer is...



ITS ON BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


rumor has it a certain Mater Ovine might be in attendance...

iz troo??

If iz troo, BYOBM (Bring Your Own Bail Money.)

TongueCool


sungam


Dec 12, 2008, 4:23 PM
Post #292 of 429 (2480 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [team 4sum] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

ah fack! where'd the time go?
Do we have a room?
Biner, geo and angry is still the set up? Where should I loove for room details?
Should I buy one of them igloo makers?!?!?!


redpointron


Dec 17, 2008, 5:17 AM
Post #293 of 429 (2417 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [sungam] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

bump for current conditions...and a few picsCool

http://www.skywardmountaineering.com/current.html


reno


Dec 17, 2008, 3:12 PM
Post #294 of 429 (2397 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2001
Posts: 18283

Re: [redpointron] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

redpointron wrote:
bump for current conditions...and a few picsCool

http://www.skywardmountaineering.com/current.html

Very nice. Ron, we're on for Ames this year. Ribbon, too, if it's in.


sungam


Dec 17, 2008, 4:14 PM
Post #295 of 429 (2386 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [reno] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Allright, chaps! I have officially no freaking idea wtf I'm doing now.
Hoping to fly into CO on the 30th/31st, anyone wanna climb some ice before heading to the ice fest?
Also, can I crash on a floor somewhere? or in a truck?


carabiner96


Dec 17, 2008, 4:24 PM
Post #296 of 429 (2382 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [sungam] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

wanna hang?


sungam


Dec 17, 2008, 4:28 PM
Post #297 of 429 (2380 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [carabiner96] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanna hang?
Sure. Where will you be?


carabiner96


Dec 17, 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #298 of 429 (2378 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [sungam] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Telluride. We'll be $kiing, flying into montrose the 31st. Definitely want to go climbing b4 the fest though.

We should bro-out.


redpointron


Dec 17, 2008, 4:53 PM
Post #299 of 429 (2375 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2003
Posts: 1170

Re: [reno] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

reno wrote:
redpointron wrote:
bump for current conditions...and a few picsCool

http://www.skywardmountaineering.com/current.html

Very nice. Ron, we're on for Ames this year. Ribbon, too, if it's in.

it DOES look nice, eh? thursday maybe? but i am so fat and out of shape...you'll have to do all the leadingFrown


sungam


Dec 17, 2008, 4:56 PM
Post #300 of 429 (2375 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [carabiner96] 2009 Ouray Ice Festival [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Telluride. We'll be $kiing, flying into montrose the 31st. Definitely want to go climbing b4 the fest though.

We should bro-out.
Cool, so if I fly into montrose on the 31st, that would be acceptable, right? Where's montrose? Could I hitch a lift about with you guys?
What if you don't like me? omg I'm so nervousBlush like the first day of school.

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook