Forums: Community: Campground:
An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand??
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

carabiner96

Dec 12, 2008, 4:21 PM
Post #26 of 52 (946 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
You guys got it all wrong... it's a coyote thing....

Back in the day Biner got really drunk... woke up in the morning in a strange bedroom with her arm pinned firmly under a passed out Magnus.... in her desperation, she chewed her own arm off to escape. She and Aaron Ralston are going on a 13 city tour giving motivational speeches about their bravery

Please tell me we had clothes on. Please!

chadnsc

Dec 12, 2008, 4:22 PM
Post #27 of 52 (944 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Biner is way more hard core than Ralston. Ralston used a knife, biner used her teeth all without screaming and waling up Magnus.

Neither biner or Magnus had clothing on. Her hand was trapped between Magnus's thigh and sweaty chonson.

(This post was edited by chadnsc on Dec 12, 2008, 4:24 PM)

Partner wideguy

Dec 12, 2008, 4:22 PM
Post #28 of 52 (942 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wideguy wrote:
You guys got it all wrong... it's a coyote thing....

Back in the day Biner got really drunk... woke up in the morning in a strange bedroom with her arm pinned firmly under a passed out Magnus.... in her desperation, she chewed her own arm off to escape. She and Aaron Ralston are going on a 13 city tour giving motivational speeches about their bravery

Please tell me we had clothes on. Please!

not according to the video he posted from the cam hidden in the closet... but you have a great ass if it's any consolation.

Gmburns2000

Dec 12, 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #29 of 52 (934 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Actually I remember 'Biner saying online that she was born without the hand. Sorry, not crazy story how it was torn off during a horrific naked bike riding accident.

(If I am wrong then I apologize 'Biner)

Mad U R RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

I'm going to have to go with Binrat on this one for the real story.

pffttt... my version is way more creative and, as a result, more likely.
I didn't read it.

Paragraphs dude, paragraphs.

That's part of the pleasure of reading it. It just doesn't stop.

sungam

Dec 12, 2008, 5:55 PM
Post #30 of 52 (912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Biner is way more hard core than Ralston. Ralston used a knife, biner used her teeth all without screaming and waling up Magnus.

Neither biner or Magnus had clothing on. Her hand was trapped between Magnus's thigh and sweaty chonson.
Yeah, and if it wasn't so big this problem never would have happened.
And Chad, I don't want to be the one who teaches you about the birds and the beez, but that wasn't sweat...

chadnsc

Dec 12, 2008, 7:06 PM
Post #31 of 52 (903 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ewww! Magnus juice! Pirate

Valarc

Dec 12, 2008, 7:15 PM
Post #32 of 52 (902 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
And Chad, I don't want to be the one who teaches you about the birds and the beez, but that wasn't sweat...

If it involved a night naked in bed with Sungam, it was most likely tears. Or vomit. Or a combination of both.

reno

Dec 12, 2008, 7:16 PM
Post #33 of 52 (900 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Valarc] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Valarc wrote:
Reality has nothing to do with it, this is the Campground for fuck's sake.

That's going to be someone's signature before long.

Partner artm

Dec 12, 2008, 7:44 PM
Post #34 of 52 (892 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Valarc] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I heard she tried to retrieve the HBeez from Klownjaya's rectum in order to get in good with the BET.

Klownjaya's ass teeth snapped her hand off...

It's Klownjaya's Fawlt!!!!!eleven

limeydave

Dec 12, 2008, 7:57 PM
Post #35 of 52 (884 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You guys have it all wrong.

I heard from this guy who's sister used to date Biner that she was working as a naked alligator wrestler down in Florida during her Junior year.
You know, to early a little spending cash.
Anyway, one day this gator snuck up on her, all quiet and stealth like, and she swung around just it time and one inch punched him so hard her hand fell off.
I swear it's troo/

limeydave

Dec 12, 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #36 of 52 (881 views)
Shortcut

Re: [limeydave] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

<----------- PS I was actually born with a chalk bag instead of a hand.

sungam

Dec 12, 2008, 8:33 PM
Post #37 of 52 (874 views)
Shortcut

Re: [limeydave] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Touching on the disk drive, the monitor got hot
I knew from then, I was a motherfucking robot.

limeydave

Dec 12, 2008, 9:02 PM
Post #38 of 52 (869 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:

It's a Goldie Lookin Chain Boy!

sungam

Dec 12, 2008, 9:04 PM
Post #39 of 52 (866 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

limeydave wrote:
sungam wrote:

It's a Goldie Lookin Chain Boy!
That song is awesome.
Those lines are in serious consideration for becoming my temperary sig.

notapplicable

Dec 12, 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #40 of 52 (854 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
a lady who doesn't like seeing blowjobs at the gym, stuck her little arm in the way...and it was her hand that got lopped off in tha end. I felt badly, of course...

Don't feel bad at all, any one who holds to such a idealogy deserves any punishment they get.

Partner angry

Dec 13, 2008, 1:18 AM
Post #41 of 52 (836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Twas the night before christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

The stocking were hung in the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

Both mother in kerchief and father in cap, had just settled down for a long winter nap

Visions of sugarplums danced in their heads, while one special girl lay awake in her bed.

Alone in her room was little Maureen, too excited to sleep and too exited to dream

The christmas spirit made her feel so inspired, even though she'd been working, she still wasn't tired.

She worked 9-5 at American Eagle, and just turned 18, which is good as in legal

From inside her closet I saw through a crack, her rosy red cheeks and her super sweet rack

She smiled as Santa Claus danced in her head, I smiled too, though Santa is dead.

She sat up in bed and looked to the sky, listening close to the reindeer up high

In the glow of the moon, Maureen looked so pretty. From the top of her head to the base of them titties.

"Oh Santa" she asked "Will you come tonight"

"Don't know about Santa but I came all right"

"She turned to the closet where I'd hidden all day, and "who is that, what did you say"

"Uhh" I mumbled and zipped up quick "Can't you tell, it's me, St. Nick"

"Oh Santa" she said smiling ear to ear "I should have known you'd be hiding in here"

She fell for it -PHEW- the lie didn't fail, at least for today I won't end up in jail.

"Yes Maureen, it was I in your closet" I then winked my right eye and said "Or should I say claus-et?"

"Oh my gosh Santa you know my name, but the joke doesn't work, both words sound the same"

"I'm sorry to say but your joke has a glitch"

"Well HO HO HO" man what a bitch

"Oh santa are you here with presents for me? Some in the stocking and some under the tree? Did you get what I wished for, please tell me St. Nick"

"You bet" here's hoping she'd wished for some dick

"I'll give you your presents but first one condition: What I say is important so please Maureen listen

I'm tired after all the toys I've dropped off, to lift Santa's spirit, please take your top off"

She paused just briefly, scratching her head. As I slowly but surely inched to her bed

"That doesn't sound right, are you lying by chance?"
"Girl don't be crazy, take off your pants"

She didn't say yes though she didn't say no but clearly suspicion was starting to grow.

"in all the christmas stories I've read, people keep their clothes on" she finally said

I knew I was caught I shouldn't've pushed it but I charmingly said "all your stories are bullshit"

"Santa" she asked while rubbing her chin "I don't have a chimney so how'd you get in"

"Where is your beard, your belt, and your boots? Where's your red hat and your big Santa suit. Why aren't you giving out presents, it's Christmas"

"Frankly Maureen, that's none of your business"

Back to the window Maureen looked outside, searching most likely for Santa's sleigh ride.

"Where is your sleigh, I just see a van"
"Don't worry bout that but please call me Dan"

She faced me again this time with alarm, she squinted her eyes and folded her arms.

"I know you're not Santa you better not lie, who are you, how'd you get in here and why?"

I took a deep sigh, "Alright I'll come clean, I won't lie this time, I'm sorry Maureen. I'm a regular guy who's down on his luck, our country's a mess the job market is fucked

With all this misfortune I saw no reason to smile or laugh this holiday season. I saw you this morning at the bus stop by Sears, I couldn't help but to well up with tears

Your smile so wide and your eyes so bright, for the first time in years I thought "i'll be allright" So I followed you home, slowly, discreetly. And I hid in your closet masturbating sweetly"

"How does one masturbate sweetly" she asked "that seems to me to be an impossible task"

"I suppose I could tell you the process I go through. But" I said with a grin "why don't I show you"

Gmburns2000

Dec 13, 2008, 1:30 AM
Post #42 of 52 (831 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

winner ^^

fenix83

Dec 13, 2008, 3:35 AM
Post #43 of 52 (817 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:

The stocking were hung in the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

Both mother in kerchief and father in cap, had just settled down for a long winter nap

Visions of sugarplums danced in their heads, while one special girl lay awake in her bed.

Alone in her room was little Maureen, too excited to sleep and too exited to dream

The christmas spirit made her feel so inspired, even though she'd been working, she still wasn't tired.

From inside her closet I saw through a crack, her rosy red cheeks and her super sweet rack

She smiled as Santa Claus danced in her head, I smiled too, though Santa is dead.

She sat up in bed and looked to the sky, listening close to the reindeer up high

In the glow of the moon, Maureen looked so pretty. From the top of her head to the base of them titties.

"She turned to the closet where I'd hidden all day, and "who is that, what did you say"

"Oh Santa" she said smiling ear to ear "I should have known you'd be hiding in here"

She fell for it -PHEW- the lie didn't fail, at least for today I won't end up in jail.

"Yes Maureen, it was I in your closet" I then winked my right eye and said "Or should I say claus-et?"

"Oh my gosh Santa you know my name, but the joke doesn't work, both words sound the same"

"Oh santa are you here with presents for me? Some in the stocking and some under the tree? Did you get what I wished for, please tell me St. Nick"

"I'll give you your presents but first one condition: What I say is important so please Maureen listen

I'm tired after all the toys I've dropped off, to lift Santa's spirit, please take your top off"

She paused just briefly, scratching her head. As I slowly but surely inched to her bed

She didn't say yes though she didn't say no but clearly suspicion was starting to grow.

"in all the christmas stories I've read, people keep their clothes on" she finally said

I knew I was caught I shouldn't've pushed it but I charmingly said "all your stories are bullshit"

"Santa" she asked while rubbing her chin "I don't have a chimney so how'd you get in"

"Where is your beard, your belt, and your boots? Where's your red hat and your big Santa suit. Why aren't you giving out presents, it's Christmas"

Back to the window Maureen looked outside, searching most likely for Santa's sleigh ride.

She faced me again this time with alarm, she squinted her eyes and folded her arms.

"I know you're not Santa you better not lie, who are you, how'd you get in here and why?"

If those are adapted from somewhere please let me know, I have half a mind to make them into an actual song!

-F

I took a deep sigh, "Alright I'll come clean, I won't lie this time, I'm sorry Maureen. I'm a regular guy who's down on his luck, our country's a mess the job market is fucked

With all this misfortune I saw no reason to smile or laugh this holiday season. I saw you this morning at the bus stop by Sears, I couldn't help but to well up with tears

Your smile so wide and your eyes so bright, for the first time in years I thought "i'll be allright" So I followed you home, slowly, discreetly. And I hid in your closet masturbating sweetly"

"How does one masturbate sweetly" she asked "that seems to me to be an impossible task"

"I suppose I could tell you the process I go through. But" I said with a grin "why don't I show you"

Partner angry

Dec 13, 2008, 3:54 AM
Post #44 of 52 (814 views)
Shortcut

Re: [fenix83] An RC.com literary masterpiece: WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

fenix83 wrote:
angry wrote:

If those are adapted from somewhere please let me know, I have half a mind to make them into an actual song!

-F

That was an epic cheese tit.

sungam

Dec 13, 2008, 4:48 AM
Post #45 of 52 (810 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
fenix83 wrote:
angry wrote:

-F

It sure was.
PS, how'd she lose the hand?

dr_feelgood

Dec 13, 2008, 1:04 PM
Post #46 of 52 (779 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
angry wrote:
fenix83 wrote:
angry wrote:

-F

It sure was.
PS, how'd she lose the hand?

Who cares? He got his.

obsessed

Dec 13, 2008, 2:41 PM
Post #47 of 52 (772 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:

creative genius. Off topic completely, but maybe there will be a part 2?

fenix83

Dec 14, 2008, 8:56 PM
Post #48 of 52 (726 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
fenix83 wrote:
angry wrote:

-F

Epic cheestit indeed. Still haven't answered my question!

-F

uhoh

Dec 15, 2008, 4:51 AM
Post #49 of 52 (704 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Valarc wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Valarc wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
I'm still waiting for that to happen to me, after the rabid polar bear took my hand off.

You know, it occurs to me that I have never actually heard the story that lead to the badass cyborgness. If you care to share, that could be some good reading.

I think it would be way cooler to see what other people came up with. After all, J_ung came up with a masterpiece about where my missing chair ended up, imagine what he could do with a missing hand?

As was pointed out in the lame "Is Tommy missing a finger" thread, this topic deserves a thread of its very own. And since it's destined for the campground anyway, might as well stick it here from the start...

So, WTF Happened to 'Biner's Hand? Let's put those imaginations to work - most creative story wins at least 100 internets. Extra points for traveling far into the land of Tuphar.

I had always thought she cut off her own hand intentionally and replaced it with a hook because she was an aid climber.

nthusiastj

Dec 15, 2008, 3:28 PM
Post #50 of 52 (686 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I think it went all "Evil Dead" on her and she had to cut it off with a chainsaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHBOCoqhfE

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook