Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Want pictures of you climbing? For free?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

graysonkemp

Feb 21, 2009, 3:47 AM
Post #1 of 4 (3023 views)
Shortcut

Want pictures of you climbing? For free?  (North_America: United_States: California: Orange_County)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I’m a student at Cal State University, Fullerton in Orange County. I live in Fullerton right now, but am originally from Thousand Oaks. I haven't climbed outdoors in Orange County before but in my year of climbing, I've climbed a good amount outdoors... mainly in the Santa Monicas. Currently, I sport climb in the 5.10 range (I am a little out of shape). Photography has mainly been a hobby for me, as well as a means of making money. For a while, I’ve wanted to start doing move climbing/ adventure photography, but haven’t had enough friends that are into climbing. To get a start on it, I decided I would see if anybody wanted to get some shots of themselves climbing in order to build my climbing photography experience and portfolio. I have a rope, quick draws and a camera. All that I would need from you is an extra person to belay me while I climb a route close to the one you want to climb, where I could tie off and start shooting photos.

Feel free to visit my website, www.graysonkemp.com

Don’t hesitate to email me at graysonkemp@csu.fullerton.edu

Thanks!

esoteric1

Feb 21, 2009, 3:52 AM
Post #2 of 4 (3010 views)
Shortcut

Re: [graysonkemp] Want pictures of you climbing? For free? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

might want to think about getting a set of ascenders, as its easier to be able to move with the climber and get more shots, tie off at the top, rap down and jug up with the climber and get shots....that way you wont need an extra person...

graysonkemp

Feb 21, 2009, 3:56 AM
Post #3 of 4 (3006 views)
Shortcut

Re: [esoteric1] Want pictures of you climbing? For free? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oooo good thinking. That's a really good idea. Wish i had more money!

Thanks!

macblaze

Feb 22, 2009, 3:41 AM
Post #4 of 4 (2959 views)
Shortcut

Re: [graysonkemp] Want pictures of you climbing? For free? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

graysonkemp wrote:
I’m a student at Cal State University, Fullerton in Orange County. I live in Fullerton right now, but am originally from Thousand Oaks. I haven't climbed outdoors in Orange County before but in my year of climbing, I've climbed a good amount outdoors... mainly in the Santa Monicas. Currently, I sport climb in the 5.10 range (I am a little out of shape). Photography has mainly been a hobby for me, as well as a means of making money. For a while, I’ve wanted to start doing move climbing/ adventure photography, but haven’t had enough friends that are into climbing. To get a start on it, I decided I would see if anybody wanted to get some shots of themselves climbing in order to build my climbing photography experience and portfolio. I have a rope, quick draws and a camera. All that I would need from you is an extra person to belay me while I climb a route close to the one you want to climb, where I could tie off and start shooting photos.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.graysonkemp.com

Don’t hesitate to email me at graysonkemp@csu.fullerton.edu

Thanks!

Clicky!

Nice shots, I love the inside of the wave...

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook