RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

bonesz

Nov 23, 2002, 5:12 AM
Post #1 of 1 (621 views)
Shortcut

New Gear Retailer in Massachusetts
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I know this most likely belongs in the gear posts but, peeps in MA ought to see this....
The competition may have a tough time keeping thier clientel, in and around Boston.
GALYANS ! The midwestern based retailer has opened a new location in Danvers, MA. As I was working on the Liberty Tree Mall yesterday, I noticed thay were open.
Great store, way friendly associates, knowledgable (sp) and incredible prices There climbing area(s) are still growing in the way of what folks are looking for variety wise, the associate I spoke with CHARLES was very friendly and helpful, no pressure. Great Variety of ropes, shoes, packages.
TORI ALLEN will be there doing a demo on the climbing wall at the center of the store, TODAY between 10a-2pm Mark Synott will be there as well between 2pm-6pm laso doing a demo.
Pardon my going on and on but, MA needs some new blood, and untainted chains where the sales staff is introducing themselves rather than getting you to buy something ill suited to your needs.
DID I MENTION AWESOME PRICES ? not to mention a preffered customer program which will give you 15% off all your purchases .
It's got great atmosphere and is fun to peruse the shelves.

HAPPY SHOPPING

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook