Sep 14, 2009, 2:36 AM
Post #51 of 77 (1850 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ClimbClimb] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ClimbClimb wrote:
Woah.

Look, this site has a problem. Newer people like me need something like "previously, on ER" to catch up on these years worth of backstory with all of you folks -- it's exhausting.

And don't say the archives are enough, we need the CliffsNotes version available.(This is why they dont' tell you "If you haven't seen the previous episode,s go get them on DVD, watch them, and then this one" -- instead, they FILL you in).

Amazing. Shakesperean in its proportion and span, Boratian in its language and insanity. But Io'm sure you're all nice people. ;-)

Fuck off.
Seriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCHu4ZN6958

dr_feelgood

Sep 14, 2009, 2:36 AM
Post #52 of 77 (1849 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

your mom goes to college.

ClimbClimb

Sep 14, 2009, 2:42 AM
Post #53 of 77 (1844 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Fuck off.
Seriously.

You're a jerk. Did you miss the ":-)" at the end of my post or are you having a bad day?

Thank you for that, that is actually hilarious. :-) I hadn't seen it before. Even if it's meant to apply to me, it is still enjoyable.

dr_feelgood

Sep 14, 2009, 2:44 AM
Post #54 of 77 (1843 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ClimbClimb wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Fuck off.
Seriously.

You're a jerk. Did you miss the ":-)" at the end of my post or are you having a bad day?

Thank you for that, that is actually hilarious. :-) I hadn't seen it before. Even if it's meant to apply to me, it is still enjoyable.

Please.
Stop breathing. Now.

kriso9tails

Sep 14, 2009, 4:27 AM
Post #55 of 77 (1820 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Picking on Fiend, wtf?

Well, apparently he didn't do dishes or something six or seven years ago. I'll make sure to bust his knee caps when I see him at work tomorrow. That's not something you can just get away with. Our family's honor has be ruined!!!!!!

imnotclever

Sep 14, 2009, 12:41 PM
Post #56 of 77 (1802 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lazyanne] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lazyanne wrote:
what have you done to promote this site

I didn't know we were supposed to be promoting this site? How do I sign up? What kind of budget do we have? Should we try print ads of just stay on line?

So much work to do.

imnotclever

Sep 14, 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #57 of 77 (1800 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

She's kind of a bid deal.

clausti

Sep 14, 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #58 of 77 (1796 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

we can bid on her?

Partner angry

Sep 14, 2009, 2:16 PM
Post #59 of 77 (1783 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

we can bid on her?

In soviet Russia, mom bids on you

ClimbClimb

Sep 14, 2009, 4:15 PM
Post #60 of 77 (1762 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Please.
Stop breathing. Now.

So I considered your suggestion, and regret to inform you that I am not able to satisfy your polite request for me to stop breathing. I do notice and appreciate the great improvement in your language and tone since your last post.

Thank you again for your interest and please do not hesitate to stay in touch.

clausti

Sep 14, 2009, 4:21 PM
Post #61 of 77 (1758 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ClimbClimb wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Please.
Stop breathing. Now.

So I considered your suggestion, and regret to inform you that I am not able to satisfy your polite request for me to stop breathing. I do notice and appreciate the great improvement in your language and tone since your last post.

somehow i don't think doc would hesitate if he was going to get "in touch" with you.

wjca

Sep 14, 2009, 4:22 PM
Post #62 of 77 (1757 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ClimbClimb wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Please.
Stop breathing. Now.

Much better post. Keep up the good work.

fiend

Sep 14, 2009, 8:27 PM
Post #63 of 77 (1721 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Picking on Fiend, wtf?

Annie's just pissed 'cause she caught wind of the fact that I've told a few people that out of the 100+ rc.com members I've met, there have only been two I never want to see again.

The other one is PTPP, but maybe he doesn't count because I couldn't stand him before he discovered the internet.

It's funny to think about SLC and the rest of that summer. True, it coincided with my dealing with some shit, but I met some of the most inspiring and supportive people I could have imagined. Even though I've dropped largely out of touch with a lot of those people, I still think back fondly on all of them. Massive thanks to everyone I shared a laugh or a chat with since joining to this site. I've had some despair-for-the-human-race issues, but time and time again, my faith that there are really cool people out there had been bolstered by members of this site.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

Arrogant_Bastard

Sep 14, 2009, 8:32 PM
Post #64 of 77 (1715 views)
Shortcut

Re: [fiend] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

fiend wrote:
...but I met some of the most inspiring and supportive people I could have imagined.

Thanks man, it was nice to meet you too.

Arrogant_Bastard

Sep 14, 2009, 8:33 PM
Post #65 of 77 (1713 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh wait, this was the line I meant to quote:

fiend wrote:
I've had some despair-for-the-human-race issues

kyleshea

Sep 15, 2009, 2:11 PM
Post #66 of 77 (1675 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

we can bid on her?

i'll start it at $5

lazyanne

Sep 15, 2009, 9:36 PM
Post #67 of 77 (1645 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

fiend wrote:
camhead wrote:
Picking on Fiend, wtf?

Annie's just pissed 'cause she caught wind of the fact that I've told a few people that out of the 100+ rc.com members I've met, there have only been two I never want to see again.
The other one is PTPP, but maybe he doesn't count because I couldn't stand him before he discovered the internet.

It's funny to think about SLC and the rest of that summer. True, it coincided with my dealing with some shit, but I met some of the most inspiring and supportive people I could have imagined. Even though I've dropped largely out of touch with a lot of those people, I still think back fondly on all of them. Massive thanks to everyone I shared a laugh or a chat with since joining to this site. I've had some despair-for-the-human-race issues, but time and time again, my faith that there are really cool people out there had been bolstered by members of this site.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

the only people you didn't talk "down" about were the people that were not present at the time, you lost "contact" with a lot of people cause they didn't like or or respect you. We never had a problem buying your food, camp site etc or the other "down and out" rc.commers -

i am not pissed, disappointed, my fiend, it is just your attitude, negative all the time... and i called you on it..thats fine, you can talk crap about me, you talked about everyone NOT PRESENT.

unbecoming

btw, i didn't CATCH your "wind", thank god!!!, made a lot of beans that year...had a lot to feed

i just know, you are a user, and a bitcher, and your bro was right, you didn't even do the dishes...

look up the thread of who climbed with me...

so, on a happier note, glad you are working with your family, instead of running away, hope you are doing well, and have grown into a 30+ year old man...take care, fiend

and when you have the power

GIVE IT BACK!!!

lazyanne

Sep 16, 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #68 of 77 (1628 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
Anne i've never actually heard proof of you actually climbing.. oh except a drunken bouldering accident when you fell in a fire at the Gunks bahaha dumbass Laugh

I've climbed with Kris and had a great time. He's a cool guy. You on the other hand whined and bitched about something then went fucking shopping in Conway instead of climbing at Rumney..

please go back to being non existent and forgotten

wasn't the gunks...you got bad hearing and bad memory.

yeah after driving 18 hours to nh, waking up to another rainy day, i met up with "OLD" friends and went out to see the sights and enjoy my old friends, sorry to disappoint you, didn't know i made plans with you that day...ahhhh...i didn't... (already know you have a bad memory...) i did however meet up with y'all at quincy, nice COLD!!! evening climbing with great ppl on paint...that was one rainy trip....

kriso9tails

Sep 16, 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #69 of 77 (1622 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lazyanne wrote:
just know, you are a user, and a bitcher, and your bro was right, you didn't even do the dishes...

Well, sarcasm is hard for some people, but I'll spell it out clear: I think you're full of shit on that claim. I think that it's a pure fabrication. I don't think that he owes you a single dish to be done, and I think that's it's incredibly fucking petty to hold something like that against someone for so long. Are you really that petty?

I've been taken care of before in life, no doubt. I've also fed people and put them up in my place, or bought them a pint or a pitcher, or listened to their heartbreak patiently and sat with them, given them a twenty when they were hard up etc. asking nothing in return; I have absolute faith that they do the same for other people as well. These aren't the sort of things you keep tabs on. These are the sort of things you do for the sake of doing without expectation.

I assure you that if he or I ever cooked a meal for you (and we've both made our fair share of meals for other people) neither of us would expect a single thing from you. Nothing. You don't even need to say 'thank you'. I'd hope that you enjoyed it and that's that. That is how we were raised.

Partner camhead

Sep 16, 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #70 of 77 (1614 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lazyanne wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
Anne i've never actually heard proof of you actually climbing.. oh except a drunken bouldering accident when you fell in a fire at the Gunks bahaha dumbass Laugh

I've climbed with Kris and had a great time. He's a cool guy. You on the other hand whined and bitched about something then went fucking shopping in Conway instead of climbing at Rumney..

please go back to being non existent and forgotten

wasn't the gunks...you got bad hearing and bad memory.

yeah after driving 18 hours to nh, waking up to another rainy day, i met up with "OLD" friends and went out to see the sights and enjoy my old friends, sorry to disappoint you, didn't know i made plans with you that day...ahhhh...i didn't... (already know you have a bad memory...) i did however meet up with y'all at quincy, nice COLD!!! evening climbing with great ppl on paint...that was one rainy trip....

Partner dominic7

Sep 16, 2009, 2:30 AM
Post #71 of 77 (1597 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Oh wait, this was the line I meant to quote:

fiend wrote:
I've had some despair-for-the-human-race issues

Heh

fiend

Sep 16, 2009, 6:31 PM
Post #72 of 77 (1559 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lazyanne wrote:
waa wawawawaawawawa wawaw awaw awawawwwaawaw awawa waawawawawawawa wawaw awawawawaw waawawawa

wawa wawawawawawawa wwwaaawwawawawawaw awaw wa wawawaw awawa wawawawawawa wawawawa

bleaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh

btw, wawawawa!!! wawa wa wawawawawaw!

wawa wawawawawaw awawawwa awawawaw awawaw aw awawa awawa wawawawaawaw awa awaww awww wawawa...

ffffwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wawawawawaw wa wawawa wawa awawawa awaw

woodly woodly wawaawaa

WAWA WA WAWAW!!!

I'm not really sure why you persist in posting delusional personal attacks on people in a public forum, but if that's how you get your kicks, feel free to continue.

Here are some SLC things you could have accurately made fun of me for. These ones are actually true:

I was fat... well, chunky and really out of shape.
I was bitchy because I'd blown out my knee climbing with some really cool folks in Blue Mounds, Minnesota a few days prior.
I was also bitchy because I had gone from someone attempting 5.13 to someone flailing on 5.10 in the previous couple of years.
I was dealing with some climbing injury related panic-attack issues that were beginning to make it difficult for me to enjoy climbing.
I can virtually guarantee that I [only] said nasty things about the King of the Shitheads, Pete Zabrok, because I felt people had a right to hear the truth from someone who actually knew him IRL.
I felt incredibly uncomfortable when you drunkenly took my hand and pulled me to the edge of the parking lot at that bar, started slurring about personal things, and kept asking me if I was your friend. I only said yes because you seemed so unstable and I didn't know how to deal with it.
I remember laughing a lot during the whole gathering... except when I got stuck on some 5.6 or 5.7 pitch (Satan's Corner) that required a few layback moves that I couldn't pull because of my gimpy knee.
Lew gave me a kick ass spot on that double heelhook problem and in return I kicked him in the face.
Adam made me tell the embarrassingly lame first part of a joke with a delayed punchline.
I never did get that great at Bop-It.
Once when I went to pee in the woods, I didn't shake well enough and got a dribble drop on my shorts. EMBARRASSING!
I was loosely involved in the invention of the PtP slackline move that made it's debut at SLC after being pioneered in Blue Mounds.

While I admit that it could very well be that no one likes me (boo hoo for me), it could also be that I lost touch with a lot of people from the site because I quit climbing and posting here several years ago.

Life must suck when you wake up so bitter every morning. If I were the praying sort, I'd have a chat with JC for you, but alas, you're on your own there. Fortunately, there are other people who can help: http://www.aa.org/

imnotclever

Sep 16, 2009, 7:08 PM
Post #73 of 77 (1548 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc

Sep 16, 2009, 7:26 PM
Post #74 of 77 (1536 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lazyanne wrote:
the only people you didn't talk "down" about were the people that were not present at the time, you lost "contact" with a lot of people cause they didn't like or or respect you. We never had a problem buying your food, camp site etc or the other "down and out" rc.commers -

i am not pissed, disappointed, my fiend, it is just your attitude, negative all the time... and i called you on it..thats fine, you can talk crap about me, you talked about everyone NOT PRESENT.

Wait so which one is it? I think you're having trouble keeping your maid up life and real life separate. That or you could just be a lair.

fiend

Sep 16, 2009, 7:32 PM
Post #75 of 77 (1529 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] bad people or bad judgements [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

@imnotclever: epic illustration

I have described PtP to someone as little as 6 months ago. Can't remember if it was fo_d or rrradam that snagged the FA.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook