RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

charley

Oct 1, 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1523 views)
Shortcut

favour doesn't know charley very well
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

favourrichard1@yahoo.com
It is my great pleasure establishing a contact with you when i saw your profile at (www.rockclimbing.com) hoping we can be friends i Miss Favour,25years of Age.iam looking to meet a man with no bad motives,who is affectionate and loving,Age for me does not really matter as long as there is love and understanding contact me with this (favourrichard1@yahoo.com ) looking forward to hearing from you Favour

Whoever this is doesn't know me well. I have many bad motives.Cool Maybe I should contact her anyhow. I don't know about the understanding. I understand I;m always right.Laugh Do ewe thinkz she would like that??

bill413

Oct 2, 2009, 1:37 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1511 views)
Shortcut

Re: [charley] favour doesn't know charley very well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

charley wrote:
favourrichard1@yahoo.com
It is my great pleasure establishing a contact with you when i saw your profile at (www.rockclimbing.com) hoping we can be friends i Miss Favour,25years of Age.iam looking to meet a man with no bad motives,who is affectionate and loving,Age for me does not really matter as long as there is love and understanding contact me with this (favourrichard1@yahoo.com ) looking forward to hearing from you Favour

Whoever this is doesn't know me well. I have many bad motives.Cool Maybe I should contact her anyhow. I don't know about the understanding. I understand I;m always right.Laugh Do ewe thinkz she would like that??

Because I know you're a climber, I knew that "no bad motives" was clearly a red flag.

But, with your understanding...if you decide to contact her, you'll be right!

ddt

Oct 5, 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1486 views)
Shortcut

Re: [charley] favour doesn't know charley very well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I've disabled the spammer's username.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook