RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

DC_Cragging

Oct 16, 2009, 3:53 AM
Post #1 of 1 (290 views)
Shortcut

T-Wall and NC
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I posted this in the East Coast forum, but am looking for partners to climb at T-Wall or near by around Thanksgiving or at other times in Nov... If you're cragging in the south at that time and am looking for a partners, read on...

Long time west-coast climber new to DC area. I've met a few climbers, but am hoping to meet others as everyone seems to have a really complicated schedules!

Brief Background - I've climbed rock at: Squamish, Index, Leavenworth, Yosemite, Smith, the City, Red Rocks, Josh and Cochise. I've made my way up many glaciated mountains from Denali to Aconcagua. I am hoping to maintain some connection to the sport, particularly the rock, and greatly enjoy trad and alpine climbing.

Looking for partners in the DC region. Would like to hit most/all the local crags in MD/VA (I've been to 6-7 already). Loved Seneca and the Gunks - and would like to road trip to NC, T-Wall, The New and The Red.

Typical holiday/days off w/ leave for climbing trips. Few other distractions, 20 plus years of playing in the mountains, looking for easy going/fun partners, yet willing to push hard. I have my own sh~t and can cover costs.

Hope to hear from you.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook