Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
New Guidebook ?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

socalbolter

Nov 11, 2009, 9:30 AM
Post #1 of 2 (814 views)
Shortcut

New Guidebook ?  (North_America: United_States: California: Riverside_County: Riverside_Rock_Quarry)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I've been getting a fair number of emails lately about the new guidebook for The Quarry. Here's what I can offer for now:

I have compiled info on all of the newer routes out there and have done a fair amount of the initial work on the new book. The honest truth is that I've had some major upheavals in my personal life over the last year and my time has been spent dealing with them. On top of that I had some injuries that have prevented me from climbing for the better part of a year. I'm now (somewhat) healthy again and am beginning to climb.

I hope to begin work again on the new guide soon and would like to think that I could have it out before the Fall 2010 season. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

In the mean time - enjoy the routes and, as always, I would welcome any feedback on the area and routes. You can PM me here or email me at louieanderson@live.com.

- Louie

RNclimber

Nov 19, 2009, 4:03 AM
Post #2 of 2 (729 views)
Shortcut

Re: [socalbolter] New Guidebook ? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Can't wait for the new guidebook. Riverside Quary is the first place I sport climbed out doors. My first lead and red point was there also. Thanks for your contribution to the climbing world!

Jan
In reply to:

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook