Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner dominic7

Nov 13, 2009, 2:01 PM
Post #5026 of 105309 (8898 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
I need some opinions. My son has decided he wants to go to college in Kelowna BC. The course is offered here in Ontario but he wants to live in BC because of the downhill biking.
I understand his reason for going and I have always encouraged him to have a passion and follow it.
The cost will be a lot more and we had planned on paying for his first year. He won't be able to come home at all and I don't know how focused he would be on school with all those hills around to ride.
We all know what its like to want to follow your dream and move closer to a location that is better to live your passion. But is 18 too young to do that. And on the parents pocketbook?
Why do so many parents feel they have to pay for their kids education. I got some money from RESP (registered education savings plan for the non Canadians) and paid for the rest of university myself.

If you do insist on paying for most of university you could try this plan that I guy I worked with did for his kids: He'd pay 100% of school after their first year, which the kids had to pay for, but only if the kids passed all their courses and did okay in them.
Sounds reasonable but we are not sure if we were paying the whole shot anyway, just the first year. I mean if it was a matter of him not being able to fund the rest of the years and not be able to do of course we would find a way to keep him in it. but I would have him pay it back.
One year is more than reasonable.

Is he going to trade school? Electrician?

I electively dropped out of college in my third year - before they kicked me out - because all I was doing was riding my skateboard and smoking copious amounts of dope. I worked as a commercial electrician for a year busting my fucking ass. It then dawned on me that this manual labor things is a lot of fucking work so I went back to school and tried the whole going to class thing. Finished up with straight A's. Working as an electrician will be good for him.
heh.. you think working as an electrician is hard?

No wonder you keep climbing teh easy rootz.

Yes, I think working as an electrician is a lot harder than sitting in a class, getting a degree, and then getting paid a shit-ton of money to sit in a leather high-back chair in an air-conditioned office. If you think otherwise, you're doing it rong.
being an electrician is fucking easy. unroll some wire. drill a few holez. You must ahve been the dumb kid who all they would let do is pull wire.

You're obviously a fucking moron, so I'll forgive you for having to explain this. On a construction site it's the dumb ones that have to do more manual labor. I can see now why you're giving me a hard time for not working as hard as you do. Perhaps with the exception of a bosses kid or the retarded guy the moved the broom, there are no free passes on a job site. Well, maybe in Canada, but down here if you're too dumb to do your job you dig a ditch or use a jackhammer. If you're too dumb for that they kick your ass off the site.

You also obviously don't know shit about commercial electrical work. There can be hundreds of yards of ditches for conduits, holes for junction boxes, tearing up foundation, etc. There's also calculating loads and distributions, and an ever-evolving litany of standards that you get inspected to. No, it's not as manual intensive as the troglodyte on the ground floor moving concrete, nor is it as intellectually intensive as developing an artificial heart, but it draws from both sides of the fence. You sounds just like all the other douchebags on the site bitching at us because we weren't knee deep in shit getting paid a fraction of what we made. Don't blame me because you had/have a shitty job.

nerve touched?

buttz hert?

imnotclever

Nov 13, 2009, 2:01 PM
Post #5027 of 105309 (8897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
I need some opinions. My son has decided he wants to go to college in Kelowna BC. The course is offered here in Ontario but he wants to live in BC because of the downhill biking.
I understand his reason for going and I have always encouraged him to have a passion and follow it.
The cost will be a lot more and we had planned on paying for his first year. He won't be able to come home at all and I don't know how focused he would be on school with all those hills around to ride.
We all know what its like to want to follow your dream and move closer to a location that is better to live your passion. But is 18 too young to do that. And on the parents pocketbook?
Why do so many parents feel they have to pay for their kids education. I got some money from RESP (registered education savings plan for the non Canadians) and paid for the rest of university myself.

If you do insist on paying for most of university you could try this plan that I guy I worked with did for his kids: He'd pay 100% of school after their first year, which the kids had to pay for, but only if the kids passed all their courses and did okay in them.
Sounds reasonable but we are not sure if we were paying the whole shot anyway, just the first year. I mean if it was a matter of him not being able to fund the rest of the years and not be able to do of course we would find a way to keep him in it. but I would have him pay it back.

I electively dropped out of college in my third year - before they kicked me out - because all I was doing was riding my skateboard and smoking copious amounts of dope. I worked as a commercial electrician for a year busting my fucking ass. It then dawned on me that this manual labor things is a lot of fucking work so I went back to school and tried the whole going to class thing. Finished up with straight A's. Working as an electrician will be good for him.
heh.. you think working as an electrician is hard?

No wonder you keep climbing teh easy rootz.

Yes, I think working as an electrician is a lot harder than sitting in a class, getting a degree, and then getting paid a shit-ton of money to sit in a leather high-back chair in an air-conditioned office. If you think otherwise, you're doing it rong.
being an electrician is fucking easy. unroll some wire. drill a few holez. You must ahve been the dumb kid who all they would let do is pull wire.

You're obviously a fucking moron, so I'll forgive you for having to explain this. On a construction site it's the dumb ones that have to do more manual labor. I can see now why you're giving me a hard time for not working as hard as you do. Perhaps with the exception of a bosses kid or the retarded guy the moved the broom, there are no free passes on a job site. Well, maybe in Canada, but down here if you're too dumb to do your job you dig a ditch or use a jackhammer. If you're too dumb for that they kick your ass off the site.

You also obviously don't know shit about commercial electrical work. There can be hundreds of yards of ditches for conduits, holes for junction boxes, tearing up foundation, etc. There's also calculating loads and distributions, and an ever-evolving litany of standards that you get inspected to. No, it's not as manual intensive as the troglodyte on the ground floor moving concrete, nor is it as intellectually intensive as developing an artificial heart, but it draws from both sides of the fence. You sounds just like all the other douchebags on the site bitching at us because we weren't knee deep in shit getting paid a fraction of what we made. Don't blame me because you had/have a shitty job.

I think a nerve has been hit.

Partner dominic7

Nov 13, 2009, 2:02 PM
Post #5028 of 105309 (8897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I think I'm getting fucking sick again.

Our cohort has been passing around the various flus from four different schools since Sept. Frown

it sounds to me like you have a weke immune system.

GU :D

I also

imnotclever

Nov 13, 2009, 2:02 PM
Post #5029 of 105309 (8896 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
I think I'm losing the dog. I'm a bit upset by this. Ok, a lot upset.

Burly was going to stay with me while Brian traveled and job hunted, and he was going to keep his base out of Telluride for a while. But, he found a full time job back east and is headed there ASAP. Burly is technically his dog...

Sad. I like the little fucker.

Who's this "Brian" character? Does the Lumberjack know about him?
He is the Lumberjack.
Which means Biner will be back east ASAP

jelus?

If he's moving back east, I'm staying here, and the whole "let's get back together" thing will be short lived because I suck at long distance relationships.

she needs to love the one she's with.

Partner dominic7

Nov 13, 2009, 2:03 PM
Post #5030 of 105309 (8895 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I popped one of my knuckles fucking around with my tools on the back stop. My ring finger didn't want to move so much last night.
that wuz stupid.

I'll get better.
Maybe less violent masturbating, and some motrin.

jesus *shakes head*

imnotclever

Nov 13, 2009, 2:04 PM
Post #5031 of 105309 (8894 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
I think I'm losing the dog. I'm a bit upset by this. Ok, a lot upset.

Burly was going to stay with me while Brian traveled and job hunted, and he was going to keep his base out of Telluride for a while. But, he found a full time job back east and is headed there ASAP. Burly is technically his dog...

Sad. I like the little fucker.

Who's this "Brian" character? Does the Lumberjack know about him?
He is the Lumberjack.
Which means Biner will be back east ASAP

jelus?

If he's moving back east, I'm staying here, and the whole "let's get back together" thing will be short lived because I suck at long distance relationships.
[image]http://nicedoggie.net/2009/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bullshitflaggreenfield.jpg[/image]

Are you kidding? I am a girl. Girls have needs. Needs that cannot be met via webcam or cell phone conversations.
you need a big bag of bbds.

If you need recommendations on type and style I have a source...

Partner dominic7

Nov 13, 2009, 2:05 PM
Post #5032 of 105309 (8935 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
epoch wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
scabby yellow alien

whoo! lily hatez me!
Probably not as much as marco...

I've never m34tb0mbzed on marco's gear, though.

Nor have eye.

teh enemi uv mankind is responsible for shredding a certain yellow alien through repeated bombzingz and then pulling in the multi-plex uv spirytchal crymz.
I was accessory to these crymz.

It was a multiplex

yeah, doc said that.
And snupe repeated that.

no - I repeated it to agree with him. Mostly to get a dig in on Clausti who was scrabbling at that slimey thing around the corner like a sick bird trying to get out of a 5-gallon bucket.

Partner dominic7

Nov 13, 2009, 2:08 PM
Post #5033 of 105309 (8925 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
And how awkward will it be to bring other boyz home now?

that is an awesome observation.

Partner dominic7

Nov 13, 2009, 2:09 PM
Post #5034 of 105309 (8924 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
airscape wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
obsessed wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
airscape wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
airscape wrote:
Iz it cauz I is blak?
No, we'd still hate you.

Smile The royal we, you know, the editorial... I?

hummm...

creepy stalking of teh art? Ther is something hear that is just not rite....

jak, art did not make that up. it's a lebowski quote.
Its not original its an old saying

shaking head #1

What the fuk am I going to do with you two? I had a plan... unless you are going to do something about the infestation.

Whatever.....

Being refered to as an infestation is really a first for me.

I am only one.

You have made me feel like many... That's kinky.

Donny7, did you just hack a bunch of crypto here? Because there's this utterly moronic drivel in the post above me; I think it's just spam. Can we get the bot banzed?

Modcripto is only deployed under extreme situations

imnotclever

Nov 13, 2009, 2:11 PM
Post #5035 of 105309 (8923 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:

nope, even with the connections my dad had for him he didn't want to go that route. He wants to take mechanical engineering, college level.

Good for him. Is he naturally cocky (arrogant, pompous)? Or does he come from the grease monkey side of ME?

IE = pretty boy, hipster
EE = unwashed
CE = Construction boy
AggE = farmer

obsessed

Nov 13, 2009, 3:32 PM
Post #5036 of 105309 (8911 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:

nope, even with the connections my dad had for him he didn't want to go that route. He wants to take mechanical engineering, college level.
So a technician. You really shouldn't call it engineering, you can only get an engineering degree through a 4 year university program.
The program is calling mechanical engineering, but yeah technician.

jakedatc

Nov 13, 2009, 3:38 PM
Post #5037 of 105309 (8905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jake to climb trad again? stay tuned for news at 6! Angelic

obsessed

Nov 13, 2009, 3:47 PM
Post #5038 of 105309 (8902 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:

Good for him. Is he naturally cocky (arrogant, pompous)? Or does he come from the grease monkey side of ME?

IE = pretty boy, hipster
EE = unwashed
CE = Construction boy
AggE = farmer
oh yeah you are one of them. As GG pointed out it won't be an engineering degree just a technician. And he is the grease monkey type. But seriously he wants to end up doing research and design for race face. He already emailed the GM of race face asking for a job. lol so I guess he is arrogant too.
That would be his dream job. Designing bike components and getting to test them out. It would be like a climber having the job of designing cams and testing them by climbing all day and getting paid.

carabiner96

Nov 13, 2009, 3:51 PM
Post #5039 of 105309 (8897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
airscape wrote:
clausti wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
airscape wrote:

[image]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt3/chewy_dragee/puppyeyes.jpg[/image]

Don't be anggweee.

puppy penises are fascinating.

currently, i find your post fascinating.

That I did not expect.

bold fail?
Stop talking to the flies attentionwhoredonny!!!

attentionwhoredonny = WIN!

I'm not sure I approve *sniff*
Mark it Art.

Ixnay on the mark it. Art.

Don't give that won any kredit.
stfu depuddy dawg!!
Why would we want to reward the donny with a nickname? Especially if it won we really don't want around here.

Am I missing something?

I think I missed when teh bailer fell from favor.

me, too Frown

carabiner96

Nov 13, 2009, 3:51 PM
Post #5040 of 105309 (8897 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

Our cohort has been passing around the various flus from four different schools since Sept. Frown

If this thread was a Jane Austen novel, you would be the sickly sister who dies of consumption before she reaches 30.

haha!

carabiner96

Nov 13, 2009, 3:52 PM
Post #5041 of 105309 (8897 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
And how awkward will it be to bring other boyz home now?

that is an awesome observation.

Not going to be an issue.

dr_feelgood

Nov 13, 2009, 4:19 PM
Post #5042 of 105309 (8891 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I popped one of my knuckles fucking around with my tools on the back stop. My ring finger didn't want to move so much last night.
shit, did it pop back in?

more of a subluxation.
ahh. My knuckle came right out and was on the side of my finger once. when I went to the ER the doc said I can either stab you with a really HUGE needle and put it back in or just pull and put it back in. Guess which I picked

The needle?
Pansy.

dr_feelgood

Nov 13, 2009, 4:20 PM
Post #5043 of 105309 (8890 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

worst immune system evar....

Let's break this down, shall we?

-30hrs /week in a elementary school, surrounded by 18 seven year-old walking petri dishes....check

-Outdoor temps that are up/down/up/down/up/down...check

-Surrounded by sick interns when not surrounded by sick children...check

-interactions with students knowingly exposed to the swine flu (don't ask)...check

-Repeat all of the above for three months....check

-Average of 4-5 hrs sleep per night and a lot of stress...check.

I'm actually one of the relatively healthy ones, believe it or not.

No, I don't want a cookie.

pffff.. you don't think i've worked in college and high school settings with sick people, young and old. using equipment used by dozens of people per day. Tending to folks who are sweating, bleeding and/or puking.

medical professionals way more exposed than education. Medical folks tend to be smarter in the ways of prevention.

wash hands, wash hands, wash hands. Eat correctly, sleep right.

temperature changes?? Last year i rode my bike and climbed in weather varying from 90F down to 35F. failllllll

i've made it almost 30 years with only ear infections other than minor head colds. missed less than 5 days of work/school since graduating high school.

this post means you will now get MRSA.

MRSA isn' thaaaaat bad.

dr_feelgood

Nov 13, 2009, 4:22 PM
Post #5044 of 105309 (8887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
So, I've been thinking if I don't get the good job, I might move back to Vermont, because my current living situation means I need to find my own place asap to not shoot myself, and I can't afford that with a snot wiping jorb.

But wasn't Coloradiego supposed to be the end-all-be-all? I know enough that in this economy it isn't wise to quit a decent paying jorb unless you have a new jorb lined up that starts the Monday after you quit your old one.

And it is the Land of Milk and Honey.

It's a desert waste land with dead things and tea baggers and more cows than VT and trust funders.

I miss my trees.
And I miss my ocean and clean lakes.

Suck it up princess.

I hate to see a bunch of the other females in here ganging up on bailbiner and telling her to "suck it up princess," and "girl, life is pain, when I was your age I got kicked in the face for Christmas."

I've got to say, though, that the trees, vegetation, and humidity out east that biner is lamenting are fricking lame. Give me dry air, sparse population, and geology stripped naked of greenery any day.

give me just abowt anything over southern ontario may have been gg'z poynte.

I hate the dry air. Gives me bloody noses.

Drink moar

Water.

else, put som vasolene up yor noze.

Hmm. Does that actually work, or are you just trying to get me to put some vaseline up my nose?

it's also pretty handy for getting stubborn scabs to fall off, but tends to make the scars bigger.
Chicks dig scars?
Precisely.
Except mine seem to be all concentrated on my lower right leg. Not exactly the most noted area.
I want the cool face knife fight scar that goes vertically through the eyebrow and down to the cheekbone but missed the eyeball.

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:22 PM
Post #5045 of 105309 (8887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
fuck

fuking may be fun, but it's not something I do with women.

fix'd. Am I getting it yet?

Curt

Kinda looks like you are starting to get it... cept teh stupid question part. try to think up something funny to say instead.

OK, you're actually quite a good climber. Sorry, that's the funniest thing I could come up with on short notice.

Curt

Sarcasm certainly goes a long way in hear... it's food for our thoughts... num num num!!

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:23 PM
Post #5046 of 105309 (8885 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Fuck!! 1000 noo posts?!?!? ^^^^^^^^^^^I'm knot reading all that!

carabiner96

Nov 13, 2009, 4:25 PM
Post #5047 of 105309 (8882 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
So, I've been thinking if I don't get the good job, I might move back to Vermont, because my current living situation means I need to find my own place asap to not shoot myself, and I can't afford that with a snot wiping jorb.

But wasn't Coloradiego supposed to be the end-all-be-all? I know enough that in this economy it isn't wise to quit a decent paying jorb unless you have a new jorb lined up that starts the Monday after you quit your old one.

And it is the Land of Milk and Honey.

It's a desert waste land with dead things and tea baggers and more cows than VT and trust funders.

I miss my trees.
And I miss my ocean and clean lakes.

Suck it up princess.

I hate to see a bunch of the other females in here ganging up on bailbiner and telling her to "suck it up princess," and "girl, life is pain, when I was your age I got kicked in the face for Christmas."

I've got to say, though, that the trees, vegetation, and humidity out east that biner is lamenting are fricking lame. Give me dry air, sparse population, and geology stripped naked of greenery any day.

give me just abowt anything over southern ontario may have been gg'z poynte.

I hate the dry air. Gives me bloody noses.

Drink moar

Water.

else, put som vasolene up yor noze.

Hmm. Does that actually work, or are you just trying to get me to put some vaseline up my nose?

it's also pretty handy for getting stubborn scabs to fall off, but tends to make the scars bigger.
Chicks dig scars?
Precisely.
Except mine seem to be all concentrated on my lower right leg. Not exactly the most noted area.
I want the cool face knife fight scar that goes vertically through the eyebrow and down to the cheekbone but missed the eyeball.

I'll do it! ice axe, this february?

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:25 PM
Post #5048 of 105309 (8885 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In recent nooz....

....guess who'z on crutches? UnsureCrazyMadUnimpressedPirateFrownSmile

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 13, 2009, 4:26 PM
Post #5049 of 105309 (8903 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
obsessed wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
It seems to me that one has to first have gone climbing with you guys before one get let in to the "You are not wanted here" Clique, click, clichique<-- or how ever the hell you spell it.

I haven't been climbing with them... and while I am not "in the Clique" I have not been flat told to leave like you Laugh

That is because you are operating under the attractive female donny exemption. Don't push your luck.

gud
It wouldn't be so bad around here is Kelly hadn't decided to be "multidimensional".

I'm thinking what GG means by 'multidimensional' is that partygirl quit climbing.
Quit thinking, save the few remaining brain cells for something useful.

Like?
ummm like putting up more new routes. Thats the only thing your'e good at isn't it? *closes eyes and clikys post cuz we are all afraid of making fun of jack*

we are?

Nothing to be afraid of. Come closer my little pigeon, just a little bit closer....

jak just called me his little pigeon. No jak, I don't want to go on a date with you.

repost.

Just a little closer... so I can get my hands around your throat.

Sounds kinky

carabiner96

Nov 13, 2009, 4:26 PM
Post #5050 of 105309 (8903 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
In recent nooz....

....guess who'z on crutches? UnsureCrazyMadUnimpressedPirateFrownSmile

whoops?

First page Previous page 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook