Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

imnotclever

Nov 13, 2009, 4:51 PM
Post #5076 of 105309 (8603 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
I need some opinions. My son has decided he wants to go to college in Kelowna BC. The course is offered here in Ontario but he wants to live in BC because of the downhill biking.
I understand his reason for going and I have always encouraged him to have a passion and follow it.
The cost will be a lot more and we had planned on paying for his first year. He won't be able to come home at all and I don't know how focused he would be on school with all those hills around to ride.
We all know what its like to want to follow your dream and move closer to a location that is better to live your passion. But is 18 too young to do that. And on the parents pocketbook?
Why do so many parents feel they have to pay for their kids education. I got some money from RESP (registered education savings plan for the non Canadians) and paid for the rest of university myself.

If you do insist on paying for most of university you could try this plan that I guy I worked with did for his kids: He'd pay 100% of school after their first year, which the kids had to pay for, but only if the kids passed all their courses and did okay in them.
Sounds reasonable but we are not sure if we were paying the whole shot anyway, just the first year. I mean if it was a matter of him not being able to fund the rest of the years and not be able to do of course we would find a way to keep him in it. but I would have him pay it back.
One year is more than reasonable.

Is he going to trade school? Electrician?
nope, even with the connections my dad had for him he didn't want to go that route. He wants to take mechanical engineering, college level.

Good for him. Is he naturally cocky (arrogant, pompous)? Or does he come from the grease monkey side of ME?

IE = pretty boy, hipster
EE = unwashed
CE = Construction boy
AggE = farmer
oh yeah you are onetwo of them. As GG pointed out it won't be an engineering degree just a technician. And he is the grease monkey type. But seriously he wants to end up doing research and design for race face. He already emailed the GM of race face asking for a job. lol so I guess he is arrogant too.
That would be his dream job. Designing bike components and getting to test them out. It would be like a climber having the job of designing cams and testing them by climbing all day and getting paid.

I did get called pompass a lot.

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:53 PM
Post #5077 of 105309 (8602 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Climbing at Cathedral tommorow for the first time in a while.

Yay.

jeluz!
Y?
Yore going to the creek

Would you two just fuck already.
I tried!

WMD: Hey... you, uh.... wanna...
Biner: No.
WMD: Please?
Biner: Unimpressed
WMD:

WMD: Your harness is real pretty
Biner:...

Could be part of a script for a noo Donny Goze Climbing flick.

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:55 PM
Post #5078 of 105309 (8600 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
airscape wrote:
It seems to me that one has to first have gone climbing with you guys before one get let in to the "You are not wanted here" Clique, click, clichique<-- or how ever the hell you spell it.

Not being an annoying twat is one of the req's too.

I think it's funny how donnies often try to join in on the shit talking here, and then get butthurtz when they get shit talked on them.

When I was (less of) a Donny, I got plenty of shit talked on me. but most of it stopped, except for the shit from Missus Zeke. Turns out she just hated me.
The one thing I've learned form these threads is to never go on vacation. Either cali-donnys will invade or and then threads will get shut down.

That's what happenz

imnotclever

Nov 13, 2009, 4:56 PM
Post #5079 of 105309 (8597 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
The grocery store had avocados for $.88 a piece.
I will be making guacamole tonite.

That's still some expensive guacamole.

Shhhhh, let him think $.88 is a good price for an avocado.

Hell I pay more that that - $1.39 +/- It doesn't matter when one wants the guac.

If it makes you guys feel better I'm sure there are commodities here that cost a lot more than in the mid-west... like, I dunno, Crisco.

Now I should tell the wife about the cheap guac in socak....

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:57 PM
Post #5080 of 105309 (8594 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
nilcarborundum wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
I just about sold an old harness to a chick in our office. She wants to buy a sex swing. we found some youtube videos of sex swings and realized a climbing harness wasn't going to fit the bill as nicely.

I almost had a sale.

That is awesome. Is she teh hawt?

No. It seems her hobby is sext toys though. There has been like 5 of those toy parties between two of the women in the office.

is the other woman hawt?

No. The 1st one could fit in my harness, the other one might push the weight limits of the swing.

I worked with one of those in college. She and her husband went to swingers parties and were into S&M, and she was not at all shy about talking about it. Unfortunately, the thought of her having sex made me gag.
What's with all the buzzing.

GTFO!

he may be a potato fucker, but he was around weigh the fuck before you.

I don't normally make a habit of agreeing with snoppy... but...

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 4:59 PM
Post #5081 of 105309 (8591 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
My work just emailed me a PDF titled "Making the Change to a Vegetarian Diet"

I think I need a steak...
I chopped up a pork loin into steaks this afternoon and cooked them in the George Forman Grill. Problem is that I never really cook meet and I think I undercooked the entire lot.

I ate one anyway 'cause it was mostly, pretty much cooked, but I'm recooking my second one.

I love my foreman grill, but it should really only be used to cook low-quality meats -- frozen chicken, frozen burgers, hot dogs, shit like that.

Foremans are fairly good at reducing the amount of shit.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 13, 2009, 5:00 PM
Post #5082 of 105309 (8649 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Fuck!! 1000 noo posts?!?!? ^^^^^^^^^^^I'm knot reading all that!

Fuk off, get to work slacker.

Knot at work... gotz a fucked ankle!

WTF? Did you sit and the bottom and sess out the climb for all of 30 seconds before scrambling round back and rapping in?

kachoong

Post #5083 of 105309 (8654 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

Yay.

jeluz!
Y?
Yore going to the creek

I tried!

WMD: Hey... you, uh.... wanna...
Biner: No.
WMD: Please?
Biner: Unimpressed
WMD:

WMD: Your harness is real pretty
Biner:...
hahaha

Um, yeah, so that's pretty much exactly how it went down...i think...i was drunk.

Again, living up to Butterfingers.... dropping the ball.

Arrogant_Bastard

Post #5084 of 105309 (8652 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:

There was some quality stuff that you passed in those 1000 posts. Ok, maybe not, but that's not the point.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 13, 2009, 5:01 PM
Post #5085 of 105309 (8650 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
I need some opinions. My son has decided he wants to go to college in Kelowna BC. The course is offered here in Ontario but he wants to live in BC because of the downhill biking.
I understand his reason for going and I have always encouraged him to have a passion and follow it.
The cost will be a lot more and we had planned on paying for his first year. He won't be able to come home at all and I don't know how focused he would be on school with all those hills around to ride.
We all know what its like to want to follow your dream and move closer to a location that is better to live your passion. But is 18 too young to do that. And on the parents pocketbook?
Why do so many parents feel they have to pay for their kids education. I got some money from RESP (registered education savings plan for the non Canadians) and paid for the rest of university myself.

If you do insist on paying for most of university you could try this plan that I guy I worked with did for his kids: He'd pay 100% of school after their first year, which the kids had to pay for, but only if the kids passed all their courses and did okay in them.
Sounds reasonable but we are not sure if we were paying the whole shot anyway, just the first year. I mean if it was a matter of him not being able to fund the rest of the years and not be able to do of course we would find a way to keep him in it. but I would have him pay it back.

nope, even with the connections my dad had for him he didn't want to go that route. He wants to take mechanical engineering, college level.

next thing you know he'll be designing heart valves and postwhoring on teh internetz.

Ruh roh, I haz competishunz?

snoopy138

Nov 13, 2009, 5:02 PM
Post #5086 of 105309 (8649 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:

I electively dropped out of college in my third year - before they kicked me out - because all I was doing was riding my skateboard and smoking copious amounts of dope. I worked as a commercial electrician for a year busting my fucking ass. It then dawned on me that this manual labor things is a lot of fucking work so I went back to school and tried the whole going to class thing. Finished up with straight A's. Working as an electrician will be good for him.
heh.. you think working as an electrician is hard?

No wonder you keep climbing teh easy rootz.

Yes, I think working as an electrician is a lot harder than sitting in a class, getting a degree, and then getting paid a shit-ton of money to sit in a leather high-back chair in an air-conditioned office. If you think otherwise, you're doing it rong.
being an electrician is fucking easy. unroll some wire. drill a few holez. You must ahve been the dumb kid who all they would let do is pull wire.

You're obviously a fucking moron, so I'll forgive you for having to explain this. On a construction site it's the dumb ones that have to do more manual labor. I can see now why you're giving me a hard time for not working as hard as you do. Perhaps with the exception of a bosses kid or the retarded guy the moved the broom, there are no free passes on a job site. Well, maybe in Canada, but down here if you're too dumb to do your job you dig a ditch or use a jackhammer. If you're too dumb for that they kick your ass off the site.

You also obviously don't know shit about commercial electrical work. There can be hundreds of yards of ditches for conduits, holes for junction boxes, tearing up foundation, etc. There's also calculating loads and distributions, and an ever-evolving litany of standards that you get inspected to. No, it's not as manual intensive as the troglodyte on the ground floor moving concrete, nor is it as intellectually intensive as developing an artificial heart, but it draws from both sides of the fence. You sounds just like all the other douchebags on the site bitching at us because we weren't knee deep in shit getting paid a fraction of what we made. Don't blame me because you had/have a shitty job.

I think a nerve has been hit.

I think you've been GUd.

kachoong

Post #5087 of 105309 (8646 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
nilcarborundum wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
I just about sold an old harness to a chick in our office. She wants to buy a sex swing. we found some youtube videos of sex swings and realized a climbing harness wasn't going to fit the bill as nicely.

I almost had a sale.

No. It seems her hobby is sext toys though. There has been like 5 of those toy parties between two of the women in the office.

is the other woman hawt?

No. The 1st one could fit in my harness, the other one might push the weight limits of the swing.

I worked with one of those in college. She and her husband went to swingers parties and were into S&M, and she was not at all shy about talking about it. Unfortunately, the thought of her having sex made me gag.

GTFO!

another post in which macro's donny is showing.
Have I mentioned lately that I hate you?

have I mentioned lately how much of a donny you are?
I should have hooked up with you and CI in TM, it could have all ended right there.

You guys may have fallen in love!

Arrogant_Bastard

Post #5088 of 105309 (8643 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
nilcarborundum wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

I almost had a sale.

is the other woman hawt?

GTFO!

I don't normally make a habit of agreeing with snoppy... but...

Heh, Snoppy. I lik it.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 13, 2009, 5:03 PM
Post #5089 of 105309 (8640 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:

WTF? Did you sit and the bottom and sess out the climb for all of 30 seconds before scrambling round back and rapping in?

Teh Koala haz weke GU FTW!

snoopy138

Nov 13, 2009, 5:04 PM
Post #5090 of 105309 (8637 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
And how awkward will it be to bring other boyz home now?

that is an awesome observation.

Not going to be an issue.

so you'll be going to teh guy's place, I take it.

obsessed

Nov 13, 2009, 5:05 PM
Post #5091 of 105309 (8635 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I popped one of my knuckles fucking around with my tools on the back stop. My ring finger didn't want to move so much last night.
shit, did it pop back in?

more of a subluxation.
ahh. My knuckle came right out and was on the side of my finger once. when I went to the ER the doc said I can either stab you with a really HUGE needle and put it back in or just pull and put it back in. Guess which I picked

The needle?
Pansy.
Rong. Did you see the part about teh HUGE needle?

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 5:06 PM
Post #5092 of 105309 (8632 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Nope... no talus bomz for me. It was fucked by diving into a trench playing paintball on Veterans Day. I continued for four more games... then the hopsital said I tore ligaments.

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 5:06 PM
Post #5093 of 105309 (8629 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:

There was some quality stuff that you passed in those 1000 posts. Ok, maybe not, but that's not the point.

I still have 20 pages left! So there's still hope.

dr_feelgood

Nov 13, 2009, 5:07 PM
Post #5094 of 105309 (8626 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:

sounds like a perfect time to gU.
Beer and percs go well together.

snoopy138

Nov 13, 2009, 5:07 PM
Post #5095 of 105309 (8623 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
The grocery store had avocados for $.88 a piece.
I will be making guacamole tonite.

That's still some expensive guacamole.

Shhhhh, let him think $.88 is a good price for an avocado.

Hell I pay more that that - $1.39 +/- It doesn't matter when one wants the guac.

If it makes you guys feel better I'm sure there are commodities here that cost a lot more than in the mid-west... like, I dunno, Crisco.

housing?

snoopy138

Nov 13, 2009, 5:08 PM
Post #5096 of 105309 (8620 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snupe wrote:
clausti wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
clausti wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
I will do this vewy, vewy, slowly... the syphalitic Koala iz not fast.

I smellz what you did there!

Koalas are notoriously slow.

I am notoriously good at procrastinating.

need motivation?

[image]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/5/633930019837081485-focus.jpg[/image]
Staring at boobs in no way helps me complete my homework.
I think it has a converse effect.

Go to the library to get something done

[image]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/7/5/633824183108571965-librarians.jpg[/image]

Woo!

He's clearly studying the wrong field!

[image]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/6/633930834113987865-science.jpg[/image]

hate to be the one to break it to you, but science looks a lot more like....

Clausti needs a hug?

BTW, I think the terms is "flipping off," not "flicking off"....

yeah, well, you're from new england or something. they talk funny up there, yes?

and the pic is actually from a couple years ago. i do look really sad in it.

a couple years ago? have you been at osu that long?

franchiser repost.

Well done, but let's not leave out the Librarian. She's smokin.

Yore just too loyal!

Ewe did it again. Stop doing that.

did what?

dr_feelgood

Nov 13, 2009, 5:09 PM
Post #5097 of 105309 (8618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Nope... no talus bomz for me. It was fucked by diving into a trench playing paintball on Veterans Day. I continued for four more games... then the hopsital said I tore ligaments.

Tard

kachoong

Nov 13, 2009, 5:10 PM
Post #5098 of 105309 (8618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
nilcarborundum wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

Yay.

jeluz!
Y?
Yore going to the creek

I tried!

but fell asleep?

ha!
Laugh
It was a hard day and I'm getting old.

Hey Jack, is getting old an excuse for not having sex?

Not wanting babiez is a pretty good reason to not have sex. He is pretty old, too.

Most rong post of the day.

Yes... it's possible to not want babies and have sex!

snoopy138

Post #5099 of 105309 (8570 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:

next thing you know he'll be designing heart valves and postwhoring on teh internetz.

Ruh roh, I haz competishunz?

sounds like that's not teh case.

obsessed

Post #5100 of 105309 (8567 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
obsessed wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
obsessed wrote:

Good for him. Is he naturally cocky (arrogant, pompous)? Or does he come from the grease monkey side of ME?

IE = pretty boy, hipster
EE = unwashed
CE = Construction boy
AggE = farmer
oh yeah you are onetwo of them. As GG pointed out it won't be an engineering degree just a technician. And he is the grease monkey type. But seriously he wants to end up doing research and design for race face. He already emailed the GM of race face asking for a job. lol so I guess he is arrogant too.
That would be his dream job. Designing bike components and getting to test them out. It would be like a climber having the job of designing cams and testing them by climbing all day and getting paid.

I did get called pompass a lot.
which two?

First page Previous page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook