RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

karenbrandon

Nov 25, 2009, 9:47 AM
Post #1 of 8 (752 views)
Shortcut

World Traveling Tips
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Everybody knows that travel expands our horizons and a good world travel guide is just the tool required to travel the world armed with important information. A good world travel guide should come from a reliable source such as travel experts, travel publishers, or your trustworthy mysafetravel portal.

i_h8_choss

Nov 25, 2009, 9:59 AM
Post #2 of 8 (742 views)
Shortcut

Re: [karenbrandon] World Traveling Tips [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

karenbrandon wrote:
Everybody knows that travel expands our horizons and a good world travel guide is just the tool required to travel the world armed with important information. A good world travel guide should come from a reliable source such as travel experts, travel publishers, or your trustworthy mysafetravel portal.

I usually wipe my ass with travel guides.

Get a passport and GO!

That's my motto

ToeMoss

Nov 25, 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #3 of 8 (730 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

karenbrandon wrote:

Can someone explain to me the point of this post? This statement is so wonderfully groundbreaking, I don't know what I would have done without knowing that "travel" guides are for "travel."

Get a passport and go indeed, look for the experience and not the tick.

airscape

Nov 25, 2009, 1:18 PM
Post #4 of 8 (690 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ToeMoss] World Traveling Tips [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ToeMoss wrote:
karenbrandon wrote:

Can someone explain to me the point of this post? This statement is so wonderfully groundbreaking, I don't know what I would have done without knowing that "travel" guides are for "travel."

Get a passport and go indeed, look for the experience and not the tick.

You're not supposed to read the post, you are only supposed to read the subject line and comment on that... a post is just filler.

No one ever comments on the post content.

(This post was edited by airscape on Nov 25, 2009, 1:19 PM)

dynosore

Nov 25, 2009, 2:27 PM
Post #5 of 8 (661 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

karenbrandon wrote:

I totally see your point. Tell me how I can sign up to mysafetravel right away and give you money, I can't wait!!!

sungam

Nov 25, 2009, 4:48 PM
Post #6 of 8 (632 views)
Shortcut

Re: [i_h8_choss] World Traveling Tips [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i_h8_choss wrote:
karenbrandon wrote:

I usually wipe my ass with travel guides.

Get a passport and GO!

That's my motto
Just watch out -you might run into some rc.com users...

caughtinside

Nov 25, 2009, 4:51 PM
Post #7 of 8 (630 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

karenbrandon wrote:

Spam.

dlintz

Nov 25, 2009, 5:03 PM
Post #8 of 8 (622 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

karenbrandon wrote:

I'm not reading that.

d.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook