Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

gosharks

Feb 13, 2010, 8:25 PM
Post #26 of 36 (2086 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Potts875] Closed gym, what happened? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Potts875 wrote:
MikeSaint wrote:
william.alan.swanson wrote:
Your first mistake was making the assumption that somebody on this forum had useful information. Your second mistake was assuming that if somebody did know they would answer your question. You're surrounded by bullies.

Noob

Noob

Trad: 5.8
Sport: 5.9
Hi noob.

granite_grrl

Feb 13, 2010, 8:41 PM
Post #27 of 36 (2080 views)
Shortcut

Re: [j_ung] Closed gym, what happened? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

And here I was thinking that people on the internet just can't take a joke and a bit of rimming. Most people on here need to harden the fuck up.

Potts875

Feb 13, 2010, 9:02 PM
Post #28 of 36 (2077 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] Closed gym, what happened? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Dont think there's much to say....You're wielding giant Camelots in you're pic. I wouldn't screw with any climber that has those 2 on their rack!

Potts875

Feb 13, 2010, 9:12 PM
Post #29 of 36 (2076 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Closed gym, what happened? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
And here I was thinking that people on the internet just can't take a joke and a bit of rimming. Most people on here need to harden the fuck up.

I certainly dont give a fuck, but how is telling someone to STFU when they ask a question joking? I'm just pointing out that some of these tards with 5000+ posts think they're impressing some of us or something with a high post count.

I would disagree with you that people need to lighten up. I would say that some should shut the fuck up. Either way i'll see you at The Glen in the spring. I'm thinking I'm going to make a couple trips to Metcalfe. Have you climbed there?

Partner camhead

Feb 13, 2010, 9:51 PM
Post #30 of 36 (2068 views)
Shortcut

Re: [j_ung] Closed gym, what happened? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

j_ung wrote:
Potts875 wrote:
Are there really that many asshole climbers out there? Its funny because I dont think I've met anyone out on the rock that acts like the people on this board. I dont think there are many here that I'd let belay me or anyone I know.

I think it's actually a biological phenomenon. My hypothesis is that when we're talking face to face, there is some electro-chemical piece of brain wiring that is connected and keeps you from, say, punching me in the nose for no reason. On the Internet, whatever triggers that electro-chemical reaction doesn't occur in most people. It's not so much that people here are assholes. It's that they just aren't aware enough of what's happening in their own brains to engage said wiring manually, so to speak. In Feudian terms, Internet forums simply fail to stimulate the average superego.

And then there are those who know this, but still don't care. They're assholes. Tongue

Whatever. I know that whenever I meet you in real life, I punch you while yelling "PTFTW!" That' just how we roll, yo.

granite_grrl

Feb 13, 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #31 of 36 (2063 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Potts875 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I certainly dont give a fuck, but how is telling someone to STFU when they ask a question joking? I'm just pointing out that some of these tards with 5000+ posts think they're impressing some of us or something with a high post count.

I would disagree with you that people need to lighten up. I would say that some should shut the fuck up. Either way i'll see you at The Glen in the spring. I'm thinking I'm going to make a couple trips to Metcalfe. Have you climbed there?
Sorry, but you are Rong.

And no, I still haven't made it to Metcalfe.

Potts875

Feb 13, 2010, 11:34 PM
Post #32 of 36 (2054 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Sorry, but you are Rong.

Strong argument...

dlintz

Feb 14, 2010, 4:01 PM
Post #33 of 36 (2023 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Potts875 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Get over yourself. Nobody is trying to impress you.

Potts875 wrote:
...Either way i'll see you at The Glen in the spring. I'm thinking I'm going to make a couple trips to Metcalfe. Have you climbed there?

This is the Indoor Gym forum. STFU with your outdoor talk.

d.

Potts875

Feb 16, 2010, 3:00 AM
Post #34 of 36 (1976 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dlintz] Closed gym, what happened? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dlintz wrote:
Potts875 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Potts875 wrote:
...Either way i'll see you at The Glen in the spring. I'm thinking I'm going to make a couple trips to Metcalfe. Have you climbed there?

d.

Hahaha...nice pic of you on the left! Your new avatar?

(This post was edited by Potts875 on Feb 16, 2010, 3:05 AM)

dlintz

Feb 16, 2010, 4:53 AM
Post #35 of 36 (1954 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Potts875 wrote:
dlintz wrote:
Potts875 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Potts875 wrote:

d.

Hahaha...nice pic of you on the left! Your new avatar?

[image]http://randomviewpoints.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/internet-dickwad-theory.gif[/image]

[image]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/The_Game21/E-thug2.jpg[/image]

Oh the ironing!

And yes, I cheesetitted your quote to maintain its value.

d.

gmggg

Feb 16, 2010, 8:33 PM
Post #36 of 36 (1931 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

I don't know about you, but I'd be the first in line!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook