RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Escalada en Espanol

Premier Sponsor:

TheWhale

Feb 19, 2010, 3:29 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1296 views)
Shortcut

climbing in southern Spain end of March 2010
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey everyone!

I'll be hitchhiking throuhg southern Spain around the end of March (since I'm hitchhiking I don't have any specific dates) and I'd love to go climbing! I'm travelling alone though, so I don't have a partner, and I'm not speaking enough Spanish to climb safely with locals.
Would anyone be up to meet for a day or two of climbing? I'm climbing around a 6b/c on sport lead but haven't done a whole lot of trad routes. (Be great to try that out, too!) I'll be in Morocco from Tue on, so I won't have a whole lot of gear with me, only a basic rack and no rope. Is that a problem?
I'm not taking any specific route so I'm open to basically any place as long as it's in Spain's south and reachable via hitchhiking, same flexibility applies to dates.

In case you're interested, shoot me an email! (spain.5.thewhale@spamgourmet.com) As I said, I'll be travelling, so it might take a while for me to answer, but eventually I will.
I'm also greatful for all sorts of related information, be it on bouldering/climbing places, other ways to find partners, etc!

Take it easy, and thanks a lot!
Ben

Forums : International : Escalada en Espanol

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook